Sponsored

Shout out to all the NorCal, Bay Area, Peninsula, Mustang owners!

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Half Moon Bay represents!
IMG_20210917_1247171.jpg
Sponsored

SchnellGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Giving you a quick bump as this forum appears to be DEAD! Lets get a Bay Area cruise going... Skyline and Alices, Mines Road to the Observatory... so many good options!

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Giving you a quick bump as this forum appears to be DEAD! Lets get a Bay Area cruise going... Skyline and Alices, Mines Road to the Observatory... so many good options!

Maybe most of us in the Bay Area are so busy working to afford our cost of living that we can't cruise! This must change!

bryyce62

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G dub
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
A little east of the Bay Area in Tracy, but I work in the South Bay. I'm game for a run thru the hills.
Brian are those your doughnut marks in that parking lot? :shock:

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
A little east of the Bay Area in Tracy, but I work in the South Bay. I'm game for a run thru the hills.
Brian are those your doughnut marks in that parking lot? :shock:
LOL, my wife asked me the same thing! Nope, I'm still in my break-in period. Besides, I see doughnuts and burnouts as a waste of good tires. Go ahead, flog me for blasphemy.

Sponsored

bryyce62

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G dub
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
LOL, my wife asked me the same thing! Nope, I'm still in my break-in period. Besides, I see doughnuts and burnouts as a waste of good tires. Go ahead, flog me for blasphemy.
I get it. I've gotten chirps out of grabbing 2nd hard, but that's where it ends with spinning tires. Michelin rubber is pricey.

shawn.m

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shawn
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convert, 7.5 Dodge Ram
rep from our Family winery in the Sierra Foothills - 15 miles south of Placerville

20210806_094448.jpg

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350

Sponsored
OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
It would be fun to meet up. The SoCal guys should not have all the fun.
I would totally be up for that! Now, where and when? You could all come over here, I wouldn't mind. The drive down to Santa Cruz is particularly nice...

OP
OP
Broid

Broid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Set it up and I’ll be there!

I was plotting out an "alternative" route, something I've done on by bicycle. A 50 mile round trip from HMB to Pescadero and back, with maybe 80% on narrow twisty back roads...

You are seriously tempting me. I'd have to think pretty far in advance since I usually work on Saturdays, but I'll look at some dates and it would be cool to make something happen. Keep in touch. I'll post here.

GTthree50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic Grey 2017 GT350
I was plotting out an "alternative" route, something I've done on by bicycle. A 50 mile round trip from HMB to Pescadero and back, with maybe 80% on narrow twisty back roads...

You are seriously tempting me. I'd have to think pretty far in advance since I usually work on Saturdays, but I'll look at some dates and it would be cool to make something happen. Keep in touch. I'll post here.
That’s great! I ride that area too. Maybe include a stop in San Gregorio for some artichoke bread!

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Maybe most of us in the Bay Area are so busy working to afford our cost of living that we can't cruise! This must change!
LOL, I hear you.

My car club and I used to do a lot of cruises, shows and special events but the pandemic has really shut that down and changed many of our lives. We are on the rebound and are looking to
get back into public events soon. I'll post up flyers for future events on this thread and hopefully some of you guys & gals can make it out.

Until next time...
Sponsored