Sponsored

Shorter than stock adjustable End links available ?

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Wondering if there are any adjustable end links available designed for lowered cars ? I am lowered and my sway bars are clearly not at optimum angles. Don't want to go with something that cannot get shorter than stock lengths. Was leaning towards Steeda adjustable but they have not replied back on lengths etc yet.
Sponsored

MtnBiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Wondering if there are any adjustable end links available designed for lowered cars ? I am lowered and my sway bars are clearly not at optimum angles. Don't want to go with something that cannot get shorter than stock lengths. Was leaning towards Steeda adjustable but they have not replied back on lengths etc yet.
I might be thinking about this wrong but putting a lowering spring on a strut would seem to move the strut to end link attachment point further away...not closer (the sway bar being the lower attachment point). Wouldn't you want a longer end link?

At any rate I asked my alignment shop to reset my sway bar angle and adjust for preload with me in the car after lowering. My Steeda adjustable links came unthreaded (too short).

YMMV

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
You want longer up front, and shorter in the rear.

The issue with the rear is, it is hard to get short enough with most lowering amounts.

You can always shorten the ball joint threads and the center adjuster to get them a little shorter.

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Didn't stop to think about the front setup but thx ! And yes the rear is already really short . Have had to do this on my other cars just surprised with how much people lower that there isn't a solution out for this.
Sponsored