Sponsored

Shop to install headers?

GRNGUARD15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Green PP GT
Hey guys so it's time to start making more power! I just recently bought some SW catless LT's and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where I could have them installed. I'm in Nor Cali (East Bay), I contacted AED and was told they would not be able to install them so if anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful!
Sponsored

Blitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP w/Perfomance
Hey guys so it's time to start making more power! I just recently bought some SW catless LT's and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where I could have them installed. I'm in Nor Cali (East Bay), I contacted AED and was told they would not be able to install them so if anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful!
hey [MENTION=13292]rio16[/MENTION] is up there with you, he has kooks on already and some of our other friends have done it themselves. not too bad of an install to DIY

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
call my buddy Rich from EFI Powerhouse in South bay they will take care of you. he has helped a lot of owners from this forum :cheers:
Sponsored