Sponsored

Shop installed Superchargers in Ontario?

OP
OP
MCS

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Reach out to Lou at Barone Performance I've bought many parts there even tho I live in BC. He has his own Mustang race car and will point out the best shops around Ontario.
The fine folks at Meadowvale Ford in Mississauga got me hooked up. It took a few weeks but I believe they have everything dialled in. This year I'm going to reach out to Roush and see if they can fix the god damn shift points because 1 to 2 and 3 to 4 are jarringly hard in SPORT+ and spine crashing in TRACK. Other than that I feel pretty happy with things.

I am also going to get someone to look at my UPR catch can kit to make sure there is no vacuum leak.
Sponsored

Daryl333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
The fine folks at Meadowvale Ford in Mississauga got me hooked up. It took a few weeks but I believe they have everything dialled in. This year I'm going to reach out to Roush and see if they can fix the god damn shift points because 1 to 2 and 3 to 4 are jarringly hard in SPORT+ and spine crashing in TRACK. Other than that I feel pretty happy with things.

I am also going to get someone to look at my UPR catch can kit to make sure there is no vacuum leak.
Glad you got hooked up.
Sounds like your shift pressures are wonky. Easy enough fix for Roush.