Sponsored

Shop in Lancaster/Palmdale

Jiki05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Looking for a shop to do some suspension work. Anyone have any experience with a great shop in the area?
Sponsored

Glacierbrew907

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6MT
Only place I've tried was R&E racing for lowering spring install. They left their spring compressor thread tool in the rear spring when they gave me the car back, it did some damage I found out a year later when I did my second spring install. Customer service wasn't good there either.

After that happened, I did the work myself when I put new lowering springs, shocks/struts, rear sway bar, and diff bushings. What are you looking to install?

I've called many shops in the AV, but none seem that good with mustangs. It's more an import culture in the area.
I was considering galpin motor sports in the future, heard good things about them.

OP
OP

Jiki05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I was actually looking at Galpin Auto Sports. I work in the valley but getting someone to pick me up and drop me off to the shop is gonna be a pain. Guess I will have to deal with that since most of the shops here are more repair shops.

Had sway bars and end links installed by a shop but it's making some noise in the back so I need to get it looked at. Looking to install springs, shocks, camber plates, and more.

Kep4

Jaeger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT PP1
OP
OP

Jiki05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
I looked at their site and doesn't mention anything about installation of things other than tires?

steviebee72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, FJG
Yea. If you find one. Lets us know.
Sponsored