Shmee150 GT350R Review

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
Just like the rest of us, he could not get over the sound of the car. And he owns many super cars.

Saw that yesterday, hilarious that he didn't have it in Sport mode and thought it still sounded incredible :lol:

Just goes to show how accustomed we are to the quiet exhausts on other sports cars. The R is absolutely one of the loudest stock exhaust cars on the planet right now. 911R supposedly reaches close to 110db, but not much else is louder or even comes close!

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
That AG with white OTT R looks amazing as well, makes part of me wish I could have ordered an R to my color specs :p

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
The R exhaust is other worldly.... the sound is utterly amazing. I can listen to that symphony all the days of my life.

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
That AG with white OTT R looks amazing as well, makes part of me wish I could have ordered an R to my color specs :p
I hear you on that man. I picked up what I could find as well. I also would have ordered a different colour.

Getting it wrapped in January though.

Sponsored

Socal350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2008 Mustang GT
I hear you on that man. I picked up what I could find as well. I also would have ordered a different colour.

Getting it wrapped in January though.
Oh nice!!! Glad to know I'll be joined by some other wrapped 350s in the community :thumbsup:

Any decision on wrap choice or haven't thought about it yet?

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh nice!!! Glad to know I'll be joined by some other wrapped 350s in the community :thumbsup:

Any decision on wrap choice or haven't thought about it yet?
Absolutely.

Went with a Matte Military Green but getting a clear laminate put over top so it will be glossy instead.

What colour did you go with? (I ask this before clicking the link in your sig!)

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man your car looks good. Love the colour of those wheels.

Socal350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
Absolutely.

Went with a Matte Military Green but getting a clear laminate put over top so it will be glossy instead.

What colour did you go with? (I ask this before clicking the link in your sig!)
Man your car looks good. Love the colour of those wheels.
Oh awesome! I really like that color for green. Gotta see some photos after you get it done next month :thumbsup:

Haha it's all good! Thanks for the kind words brotha

Sponsored

Socal350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryant
Vehicle(s)
Just like the rest of us, he could not get over the sound of the car. And he owns many super cars.
The R exhaust is other worldly.... the sound is utterly amazing. I can listen to that symphony all the days of my life.

Haha couldn't agree more! This was one of the main reasons I decided to buy my car and I'm sure it was for a lot of others too (could be wrong though). I just love giving it a little gas on the streets and having people's heads turn :lol:

08fordgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2016 shelby gt350 race red
Car definitely looks good in that color. Not an exciting video but nice to see something new.

I am also going to wrap my GT350 when I get home at the end of January/beginning of February. Kind of classic colors with a slight spin to it.

Bosshog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J-RO
Vehicle(s)
17' 350R // 16' FOCUS RS
He doesn't know much about the car after watching this video . . he's been on the Ford band wagon since getting an erection for a GT. I think he caved and got a Focus RS as a stipulation to get into a GT. He also wears Ford Performance gear a lot lately.

I also don't think most of "his" cars are his, at least I think he is getting loaners from McLaren to help them guerrilla market (the MSO options and custom builds.) He doesn't keep McLaren's that long. . . just sayin'.

I guess on YouTube it's easy to fake it till you make it. . but I personally would have no qualms if any of the car vloggers just came out and said they inherited a shit ton of money, don't work and just spend money on their love of cars. By shooting videos they are sharing their passion with the rest of us car fanatics and trying to earn a modest living or break even by earning royalties.

I personally have started liking Seen Through Glass for this very reason. Not a show boat, has better editing and music choices than the rest. . and is driving cool / obtainable cars. He's definitely grounded.

Shmee is a P.C ass kissing guy who seriously needs to lose his virginity, but I still like him and respect his access to the uber car world.

Just my $.02
Sponsored