Shipping Track and Trace & Vin number

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT OF vert, FG XR6, Lexus RX 350
Yeah I know the feeling. I was patient for the whole scenario until that delay in NZ. That was really frustrating. Also I went to see my dealer over the weekend and he said that mine might come in March now. When I showed him the ship tracker that my ship is arriving in Melbourne on Wednesday, he was shocked as he did not have that information. So he said once it arrives here in Melbourne it would be 7-10 days for all the clearances and truck delivery and dealer prep work. So i am hoping to get it by the end of next week. Can't wait mate as it is my first Mustang and I have been wanting it for years. I have just received some stuff last week from US just the cosmetic stuff to put on the pony.
Sponsored

Winx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 5.0 Manual Race Red (on order)
Yeah I know the feeling. I was patient for the whole scenario until that delay in NZ. That was really frustrating. Also I went to see my dealer over the weekend and he said that mine might come in March now. When I showed him the ship tracker that my ship is arriving in Melbourne on Wednesday, he was shocked as he did not have that information. So he said once it arrives here in Melbourne it would be 7-10 days for all the clearances and truck delivery and dealer prep work. So i am hoping to get it by the end of next week. Can't wait mate as it is my first Mustang and I have been wanting it for years. I have just received some stuff last week from US just the cosmetic stuff to put on the pony.

I have spent more on aftermarket accessories than my deposit. My wife’s getting a little taste of what’s to come with all the “CJ” and “Ford Performance” boxes to sign for. ;)

RogerS59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Silver GT, FG Falcon XR8 Ute
I really excited for you....I know what you mean....I'm picking up some Shelby Wheels on the weekend and scoping out some coilovers ready for the 2 inch drop

what color did you get and any options?

RogerS59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have spent more on aftermarket accessories than my deposit. My wife’s getting a little taste of what’s to come with all the “CJ” and “Ford Performance” boxes to sign for. ;)
dont you get them sent to work so shes doesnt know

I do....if the Mrs knew....man I would want to be in my shoes

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
Same here Winx....................spending more on the accessories than I thought and it just keeps adding up. CJ are quick with the deliveries.

Sponsored

Winx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
dont you get them sent to work so shes doesnt know

I do....if the Mrs knew....man I would want to be in my shoes
She's got enough Tupperware for all Mustang owners worldwide. It's daylight to night in budget comparisons.

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
I really excited for you....I know what you mean....I'm picking up some Shelby Wheels on the weekend and scoping out some coilovers ready for the 2 inch drop

what color did you get and any options?
Thanks RogersS59.....mine is Orange Fury vert with magneride. I am going to install a light bar from CJ and also getting a Tower strut brace. Going to keep it stock at this stage and thinking about getting the Tickford tune done later on down the track after getting some more reviews from other forum members who had that done already.
Hahahaha...............i do get some stuff sent to my work place too.

RogerS59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks RogersS59.....mine is Orange Fury vert with magneride. I am going to install a light bar from CJ and also getting a Tower strut brace. Going to keep it stock at this stage and thinking about getting the Tickford tune done later on down the track after getting some more reviews from other forum members who had that done already.
Hahahaha...............i do get some stuff sent to my work place too.
nice...should look good cruising down the peninsula

400Kw would be nice from that Tickford tune

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
I know.............I am very excited as I haven't seen any OF vert yet in Melbourne.

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
Yeah mine just arrived at the dealers. Gonna pick it up on Friday after work and planning a long drive on this sunny weekend..
GTFury_1.jpg
GTFury_2.jpg

Sponsored

Winx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Yeah mine just arrived at the dealers. Gonna pick it up on Friday after work and planning a long drive on this sunny weekend..
GTFury_1.jpg
GTFury_2.jpg
Awesome! Enjoy and congrats!

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
Awesome! Enjoy and congrats!
Thanks mate, Will post more pics once all set. I guess yours should be here soon as you ordered only few weeks after me.

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
Oooh, OF Vert. Nicely done.
Yeah thanks. Didn't see any issues with it so far like panels not aligning properly etc. Looked pretty good.
Sponsored