Dieter
Vehicle(s)
2018 MUSTANG GT PREMIUM CONVERTIBLE
Addition to above post:

You will find the webside of wwl here:

https://www.2wglobal.com/

If you follow the link to

Schedules

you are able to search for all ships within the next six months, sailing to your harbour.

Departing Port is "BALTIMORE, MD", arriving port for ex. is "MELBOURNE"

Follow the link "LIST" in the middle of the results. Right hand "EXPAND" and you will find the name of the vessel and some other nice informations, for ex. each and every harbour, the ship is going to.

If you follow the "Track & trace" link on wwl's homepage, you will get the search page as explained above.

The "WindowsSticker" of your pony can be found here:

https://researchmaniacs.com/VIN-Number-Lookup/WindowSticker/Ford.html

Your VIN ist created by placing "1FA6P8" for Fastbacks (also for Bullitts) and "1FATP8" for Convertibles in front of the chassis number. For your chassis number ask your dealer.

Example:
Chassis number: FF1J5169392, convertible
VIN: 1FATP8FF1J5169392

It is created that moment, your Pony is planned for production. Date of production is the "Blend Date" in the middle of the headline.

From that date on it will take between 10 days and three weeks to send your pony from Flat Rock to Baltimore

wwl will book your Pony and you will be able to find it in their tracking tool.
Sponsored

RogerS59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Silver GT, FG Falcon XR8 Ute
Addition to above post:

You will find the webside of wwl here:

https://www.2wglobal.com/

If you follow the link to

Schedules

you are able to search for all ships within the next six months, sailing to your harbour.

Departing Port is "BALTIMORE, MD", arriving port for ex. is "MELBOURNE"

Follow the link "LIST" in the middle of the results. Right hand "EXPAND" and you will find the name of the vessel and some other nice informations, for ex. each and every harbour, the ship is going to.

If you follow the "Track & trace" link on wwl's homepage, you will get the search page as explained above.

The "WindowsSticker" of your pony can be found here:

Your VIN ist created by placing "1FA6P8" for Fastbacks (also for Bullitts) and "1FATP8" for Convertibles in front of the chassis number. For your chassis number ask your dealer.

Example:
Chassis number: FF1J5169392, convertible
VIN: 1FATP8FF1J5169392

It is created that moment, your Pony is planned for production. Date of production is the "Blend Date" in the middle of the headline.

From that date on it will take between 10 days and three weeks to send your pony from Flat Rock to Baltimore

wwl will book your Pony and you will be able to find it in their tracking tool.
thanks again HD....i figured most of that out by trial and error today

again....thats great info and very much appreciated

hdgram

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dieter
Vehicle(s)
Today we noticed, that "K" Line is booked again to ship our ponies. The first arrived in Bremerhaven, Germany with their vehicle carrier "Global Highway" on 17-Jan.

There ist a tracking tool also on their homepage

https://apps.klineglobalroro.com/tracking/search

but I have no idea, what format the booking or B/L number could have.

hdgram

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dieter
Vehicle(s)
I was in touch with "K" Line Europe in Bremerhaven. They told me, that the only possibility to get the Booking or B/L number is through Ford .
The Booking number is starting with "RIC" and there is no wildcard like at wwl's tracking page
I gave it some tries and found "RIC55132", just follow the link above and copy and paste this number into the search box.

You can see the dates of shipping but you don't see what has been shipped.

Budoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
How long since you received the email from ford saying mustang's been built, did it arrive to Australia?

Sponsored

hdgram

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dieter
Vehicle(s)
I'm from Germany, Bro!
From what we learned it takes around three weeks from "BlendDate" in top of your WindowsSticker
to Baltimore. Booking one or two weeks.
Transport to Australia?
Cargo ID : 1FA6P8V05K5135922 Current Status: (DD-MM-YYYY HH:MM:SS) DELIVERED FROM 25-01-2019 10:36:15 Location: MELBOURNE

Voyage Details
Bill of Lading Number Booking Number Vessel Name Voyage Number Port of Load ETD (DD-MM-YYYY) Port of Discharge ETA (DD-MM-YYYY) Port of Receipt Port of Final Destination Quantity
US1911456 USWDK1740429 MORNING LYNN CF840-MLN BALTIMORE, MD 03-12-2018 MELBOURNE 22-01-2019 7
Status Details
Status Status Location Date (DD-MM-YYYY HH:MM:SS) Status Quantity

DELIVERED FROM MELBOURNE 25-01-2019 10:36:15 1
DISCHARGED MELBOURNE 22-01-2019 22:47:26 1
LINER RELEASE MELBOURNE 02-01-2019 17:18:20
LOADED ON VESSEL BALTIMORE, MD 03-12-2018 12:30:00 1
RECEIVED AT TERMINAL BALTIMORE, MD 26-11-2018 13:56:00 1
READY TO SCAN AT TERMINAL BALTIMORE, MD 26-11-2018 09:58:36 1
BOOKED WOODCLIFF LAKE, NJ 20-11-2018 11:43:48 1

Winx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 5.0 Manual Race Red (on order)
So I have been pretty well "possessed" for the last month in following (and trying to predict) the progress of my order. There is a lot of out-of-date information and some recent information and I tried to pull this together. The amount of data I am sifting through to determine where my car might be at is interesting. It was blended on 17/1 and since being advised it was "complete" I have heard nothing. From what I read this is normal and from my analysis this would be right. I've got dates in my footer as they get confirmed but here is what I found out from reading around the forums and a lot of trial and error in searching. This is what I think, I could be wrong, but I have done quite a bit of digging to compare the data!

1) I believe all cars to Australia are shipped only by WWS (https://www.2wglobal.com/) only
2) Entering USWDK17% and USBAL17% as the booking number in the tracking heralds a lot of information. I have mostly only been using USBAL17% but today I tried USWDK17% and got a heck of a lot more data
3) Once cars leave production, it takes an average of 20-25 days to reach "RECEIVED AT TERMINAL"
4) If the car is booked at BAL it can take 10-12 days to be 'LOADED ONTO VESSEL", but if the car booked at WDK it takes between 2-12 days
5) The day of loading is the day of departure

So if you know your blend date, depending on where it get's booked onto a boat, it can take between 22 and 37 days before it starts it's ocean journey.

On a personal note, on 3/2 they were loading cars that were AFTER my serial number but had blend dates of 2 days earlier! Must be close to getting to a port finally!!!

EDIT: credit to HDGRAM and others who have posted this data previously.

Last edited:

hdgram

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dieter
Vehicle(s)
Please notice, that from beginning of this year (2019) "K" Line (Kawasaki Kisen K.K.) again is involved in shipping our mustangs as it was months ago.
"K" Line in not trackable.
Since first of January there was only one ship with at least 6 mustangs from wwl coming from Baltimore to Zeebrugge and Bremerhaven.
"K" Line is shipping our mustangs from Baltimore and New York (Newark).
The shedules are posted here:
http://www.klineglobalroro.com/schedules.html
So if you got your window sticker and your "Blend Date" and you don't find your VIN on wwl's lists, add 2,5 to 3 weeks to blend date and from that day your mustang could be loaded to one of "K" Lines vehicle carriers.
Search "your" harbour and two days after arriving ask your dealer for a new VISTA.

RogerS59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I have been pretty well "possessed" for the last month in following (and trying to predict) the progress of my order. There is a lot of out-of-date information and some recent information and I tried to pull this together. The amount of data I am sifting through to determine where my car might be at is interesting. It was blended on 17/1 and since being advised it was "complete" I have heard nothing. From what I read this is normal and from my analysis this would be right. I've got dates in my footer as they get confirmed but here is what I found out from reading around the forums and a lot of trial and error in searching. This is what I think, I could be wrong, but I have done quite a bit of digging to compare the data!

1) I believe all cars to Australia are shipped only by WWS (https://www.2wglobal.com/) only
2) Entering USWDK17% and USBAL17% as the booking number in the tracking heralds a lot of information. I have mostly only been using USBAL17% but today I tried USWDK17% and got a heck of a lot more data
3) Once cars leave production, it takes an average of 20-25 days to reach "RECEIVED AT TERMINAL"
4) If the car is booked at BAL it can take 10-12 days to be 'LOADED ONTO VESSEL", but if the car booked at WDK it takes between 2-12 days
5) The day of loading is the day of departure

So if you know your blend date, depending on where it get's booked onto a boat, it can take between 22 and 37 days before it starts it's ocean journey.

On a personal note, on 3/2 they were loading cars that were AFTER my serial number but had blend dates of 2 days earlier! Must be close to getting to a port finally!!!

EDIT: credit to HDGRAM and others who have posted this data previously.
I feel you pain WINX. I saw VIN's after mine being booked....and you kinda think....why isnt it in order

another piece of information is the shipping schedule found here

https://www.2wglobal.com/webapps?mi...rl=https://schedule.2wglobal.com/ScheduleRWD/

You can PUT BAL and MEL to see which ships have been allocated on which date.

It can help narrow it down.

I tracked mine from the factory via asking the guys portal, then saw the booking come up where you can find the ship info.

You can then watch the ships movements by a ship tracker until they are out of range.

last I saw it was last week after if had gone through the Panama canal....the you have to wait 20 days for it to get to Auckland then another 4 to Melbourne
Long process.....I hope its wort it

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT OF vert, FG XR6, Lexus RX 350
Yes the ship is arriving in Melbourne tomorrow @13:00. Then probably 7-10 days for getting it to the dealers and ready for collection.

Sponsored

RogerS59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes the ship is arriving in Melbourne tomorrow @13:00. Then probably 7-10 days for getting it to the dealers and ready for collection.
The next ship isnt due in to Melbourne until the 20th of Feb which is the Salome followed by Fedelio on the 26th of Feb.

There was one on the 3rd of Feb...the Tarago

do you know the ships name?

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
The next ship isnt due in to Melbourne until the 20th of Feb which is the Salome followed by Fedelio on the 26th of Feb.

There was one on the 3rd of Feb...the Tarago

do you know the ships name?

It's PARSIFAL 'Vehicle carrier" arriving Melbourne at Webb Dock 2 West. That's what I was told by Ford that mine is on. All the ships were held in NZ for fumigation due to "Stink Bug" issue which is common during Nov to Feb every year.

Last edited:

RogerS59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That left Baltimore on the 16th December....looks like its getting in tomorrow.

When was your beast built?

Randhawa_KS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KS
Vehicle(s)
Ordered on 27th July and Blend date of 27/10/2018. was due to receive on 12/01/2019 but these b****y Stink Bug issue delayed it in NZ. Ship has been held in NZ for fumigation since 08/01/2019.

RogerS59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered on 27th July and Blend date of 27/10/2018. was due to receive on 12/01/2019 but these b****y Stink Bug issue delayed it in NZ. Ship has been held in NZ for fumigation since 08/01/2019.
man that must be frustrating....yours is just about in sight....the ship is just about to come through the heads

I hope mine doesnt get held up.....like you....I want it now
Sponsored