Sponsored

Shipping Track and Trace & Vin number

iwantastang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Auto
It would have been ready in 3 days. But I delayed pickup coz I plan on driving it straight from the dealership to a workshop and I couldn't get a slot there. Picking it up on Monday. But I could've got it last Monday (15th)
Sponsored

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 10Sp Auto, Velocity Blue
It would have been ready in 3 days. But I delayed pickup coz I plan on driving it straight from the dealership to a workshop and I couldn't get a slot there. Picking it up on Monday. But I could've got it last Monday (15th)
Thanks, and congrats on your new Mustang GT !

As there is some concern over a couple of features on our 21 GT's, could you kindly check if it has Michelin PS4s or reverted back to Pirelli P-Zeros - and if it has BLIS (Blind Spot monitoring) on the side mirrors?

Thanks

iwantastang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Auto
It definitely has Michelin Pilot 4S, blind spot im not too sure. I'll check and get back to you. Rumours say it's the high performance variant that comes with P-Zeros

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mine passed through the Panama Canal, making its escape into the Pacific at 11am today (in the Parsifal), on its way on a South Pacific Cruise Via Tahiti and Auckland to Pt Kembla - ETA 16/04/21,

Sponsored

iwantastang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Auto
Thanks, and congrats on your new Mustang GT !

As there is some concern over a couple of features on our 21 GT's, could you kindly check if it has Michelin PS4s or reverted back to Pirelli P-Zeros - and if it has BLIS (Blind Spot monitoring) on the side mirrors?

Thanks

The mustang doesn't come with BLIS.

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Mine passed through the Panama Canal, making its escape into the Pacific at 11am today (in the Parsifal), on its way on a South Pacific Cruise Via Tahiti and Auckland to Pt Kembla - ETA 16/04/21,
How did you get the ship name?

iwantastang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Auto
How did you get the ship name?
The dealer can pass on that information. Its hardly confidential and gets you off their back from constantly annoying them with "is it here yet?" .

From experience, tracking the ship was a boon and a curse. Watching it get delayed at almost every port along the way wasn't fun.. I'm looking at you Auckland! 3 days wtf!!

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
The mustang doesn't come with BLIS.
Thanks for confirming, although not good news - as ALL US Mustang models now have this as standard ! It is surprising that the Safety Nannies at the EU (same Mirrors as ours) have not stipulated this as a standard requirement.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
The dealer can pass on that information. Its hardly confidential and gets you off their back from constantly annoying them with "is it here yet?" .

From experience, tracking the ship was a boon and a curse. Watching it get delayed at almost every port along the way wasn't fun.. I'm looking at you Auckland! 3 days wtf!!
I have just been trying not to pester the dealer, just emailing a Status Screen Shot request once a week until I got the Ship ID. Then, as you indicate its down to the experience of watching the ship with every delay and port.......and Pt. Kembla Im watching you!

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
When the car was delivered to Port Baltimore, I downloaded the Shipping Schedule from Baltimore to Pt.Kembla, so I knew exactly when and which ships were departing & then arriving at Pt Kembla. That way I could hope it would be on the next ship. As it happened it was about 3 weeks at the port before loading.
This is the Link: https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/schedules

iwantastang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Auto
When the car was delivered to Port Baltimore, I downloaded the Shipping Schedule from Baltimore to Pt.Kembla, so I knew exactly when and which ships were departing & then arriving at Pt Kembla. That way I could hope it would be on the next ship. As it happened it was about 3 weeks at the port before loading.
This is the Link: https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/schedules
The thing is
- I got the "your Mustang is built and ready for shipping" email on 20th Jan.
- The car was built on the 12th Jan.

- "Your car is on its way to Australia" email on 10th Feb.
- The car was shipped on 31st Jan.

So it was a pleasant surprise when the dealer sent me the ship name, and I found out that the boat already left Panama and was en-route to Auckland!

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
The thing is
- I got the "your Mustang is built and ready for shipping" email on 20th Jan.
- The car was built on the 12th Jan.

- "Your car is on its way to Australia" email on 10th Feb.
- The car was shipped on 31st Jan.

So it was a pleasant surprise when the dealer sent me the ship name, and I found out that the boat already left Panama and was en-route to Auckland!
Wow, I had to really chase the Dealer Rep for ANY info re Shipping. After my car was delivered to the Port, the dealer changed Reps, and the new bloke was not cooperative. After a complaint re poor communication, I recieved a Status Update Screen shot as I had been requesting for a week - which contained the Ships name. He did not bother to even note that in his email. I have heard nothing from him since.

The only reason I knew it had left Panama Canal was because I had been (am) tracking the ship since it left Baltimore.

I still have not recieved the "Your car is on its way to Australia" email from Ford Aust, and it departed / Sailed from Baltimore 12/03/21.

Who was your dealer?

Last edited: