Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I stopped by my local dealer's body shop today. On the way out I saw a white GT 350 tech package sitting in the rear of the lot missing the splitter and lower section of stripes. One of the techs told me it was damaged during shipping or delivery to another dealer. Apparently my local dealer does body work for area dealers. He said they had to replace the front bumper and are waiting on a new splitter. Just thought I would share the information and see if the car belongs to any of the forum members. The car was a special order, 1FA6P8JZ2G5521029. There were so many stickers on the window I could barley make out the chassis number but I think it was 604?
Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I stopped by my local dealer's body shop today. On the way out I saw a white GT 350 tech package sitting in the rear of the lot missing the splitter and lower section of stripes. One of the techs told me it was damaged during shipping or delivery to another dealer. Apparently my local dealer does body work for area dealers. He said they had to replace the front bumper and are waiting on a new splitter. Just thought I would share the information and see if the car belongs to any of the forum members. The car was a special order, 1FA6P8JZ2G5521029. There were so many stickers on the window I could barley make out the chassis number but I think it was 604?
Thanks for the info. I think the usual MO for that is if it exceeds 10% of car value, owner has to be notified.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
The question is : Will the dealership ever tell the new owner about the repairs done to the car !

I doubt it very much.

davidnz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford GT
http://www.bussford.com/inventory/New-Vehicle-Detail-Page.aspx?vin=1FA6P8JZ2G5521029

http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FA6P8JZ2G5521029

Blend date 11/03/2015.... Must have been shipped long ago...

OP
OP
Patio208

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
The question is : Will the dealership ever tell the new owner about the repairs done to the car !

I doubt it very much.
Montreal Ponies, my first thought when I saw it was somehow I stumbled onto your car lost in transport:lol:

WTF, yeah this car has been on one hell of a strange odessy.

Sponsored

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Montreal Ponies, my first thought when I saw it was somehow I stumbled onto your car lost in transport.

Ha ha , mine is a poverty base car, so no worries there. Keep looking, maybe you'll see mine pop up somewhere. :)

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
I remember a member with that number. I remember the lady 4 of the vin distinctively because it's a code I use at work.
Sponsored