Sponsored

Shelby Performance Parts LED Fog Light/Marker Light Kit for 2015-2017 V6/EcoBoost/GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
Shelby Performance Parts LED Fog Light and Marker Light Kit for all 2015, 2016 and 2017 North American-Spec EcoBoost and GT Mustangs and 2016-2017 V6 Mustangs optioned with Equipment Group 051A.

If you are looking for a way to truly make the front end of your North American-Spec 2015-2017 EcoBoost or GT Mustang or 2016-2017 V6 Mustang optioned with Equipment Group 051A stand out from the crowd, look no further than this LED Fog Light and Marker Light Kit from Shelby Performance Parts!

Originally Designed for use in the Shelby Super Snake Program, these are direct replacements for the factory marker light housings and feature DOT/SAE compliant fog lamps, turn signals and sidemarker functions. The inner side LED optic produces a wide, bright fog light pattern and the outer side reflectors illuminate amber for turn signals and sidemarkers. Chrome inner bezels provide factory-grade appearance and the wiring provides a direct connection to the factory electrical harness with no modifications making these a perfect solution for owners using brake duct cooling kits that have eliminated their factory fog lights. As a bonus, we include an auxiliary harness with OEM-style connections for unique dual fog light capabilities!

Features:
- Direct Replacements for the Factory Marker Light Housings
- DOT/SAE Compliant Fog Lamp, Turn Signal and Sidemarker Functions
- Inner Side LED Optic Produces a Wide, Bright Fog Light Pattern
- Outer Side Reflectors Illuminate Amber for Turn Signal and Sidemarker
- Chrome Inner Bezel Provides Factory-Grade Appearance
- Direct Connection to Factory Electrical Harness with No Modifications
- Includes Auxiliary Harness with OEM-Style Connections for Unique Dual Fog Light Capabilities
- Originally Designed for use in the Shelby Super Snake Program
- Perfect Solution for Owners Using Brake Duct Cooling Kits that have Eliminated their Factory Fog Lights

Please Note: This kit does NOT include any additional wiring and/or switches that would be necessary to upgrade a 2015 V6, 2016-2017 Base Model V6, GT350 and GT350R models that were not originally equipped with Fog Lights from the factory.

*Will NOT fit models that are manufactured for distribution outside of North America due to differences in the factory wiring.

Tech Tip: This is Shelby Performance Parts LED Fog Light and Marker Light Kit is NOT compatible with the Diode Dynamics LED Switchback Turn Signal Bulb and Cool White Side Marker Kit.

Carroll Shelby is a name that’s well known by every Mustang enthusiast. CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer a wide selection of Shelby parts that will enhance the look of the interior and exterior of your pony car. Shelby Performance Parts is an officially licensed retailer of Mustang Shelby parts and all parts are designed and built to live up to the high standards for quality, performance and style first established by Carroll Shelby nearly 50 years ago.

Order this Shelby Performance Parts LED Fog Light and Marker Light Kit for your North American-Spec 2015, 2016 or 2017 EcoBoost or GT Mustang or 2016-2017 V6 Mustang optioned with Equipment Group 051A from CJ Pony Parts today!
fgla68_1.3475.jpg

fgla68_2.3475.jpg

fgla68_3.3475.jpg

fgla68_4.3475.jpg

fgla68_5.3475.jpg

fgla68_6.3475.jpg

fgla68_7.3475.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
[MENTION=20475]Dave@CJPP[/MENTION]
Would you be able to provide an image of the light pattern these throw?
It would be perfect if you could shine them against the shop wall with the lights out, and maybe a rag covering up the stock fog without the headlights on.
That would be perfect to help me decide if these would suit my needs should I get rid of my stock fogs.

Thanks!

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
[MENTION=20475]Dave@CJPP[/MENTION]
Would you be able to provide an image of the light pattern these throw?
It would be perfect if you could shine them against the shop wall with the lights out, and maybe a rag covering up the stock fog without the headlights on.
That would be perfect to help me decide if these would suit my needs should I get rid of my stock fogs.

Thanks!
I will mention it to the video team, thank you.

notstok5.0

IG: notstok5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=29566]H@mmer[/MENTION] & [MENTION=20475]Dave@CJPP[/MENTION], if you look up the video for the GT350 version of these there is a light pattern shot at the end of the video. The product is the same, but the GT350 kit has the wiring harness and switch needed for the fog function in the GT350.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.