Sponsored

Shelby GT350 Subwoofer Upgrade

tlisotta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F80 M3; 997.1
Hi Folks-

Some of you have seen the videos Autofanatic puts out on the 350. They are awesome. One item he created and in production is a Subwoofer Upgrade. The kits are around $560 with the special sub speakers and custom trim rings, he can also supply the wiring, glue and other stuff for additonal cost. Includes a full detailed instruction manual with all wiring mapped out and details and he will also offer direct one on one support via phone. Video is below and his email is [email protected].

[ame]
Sponsored

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
you beat me to it, AF is my friend I have an identical GT350 you see in some of his videos. I stopped by last week and this stereo now went from garbage to "incredible" I can not even explain what a huge improvement this is to the stock audio system. He is doing my car in a few weeks when he gets the time I already paid for the parts. I was so disappointed in how bad the audio system was for the price of this car and I really like the fact there is no cutting or drilling into the car involved, clever to say the least.

JCSIX13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Will this be available for those of us who have the base radio?

Thanks
Jack

Orange_cru$h

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT CO Premium Pkg 6A 3.15 18"
Great install and review. Can you provide which speakers were used or P/N.

Etchhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350R
Sub’ed

Sponsored

TxOilMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
you beat me to it, AF is my friend I have an identical GT350 you see in some of his videos. I stopped by last week and this stereo now went from garbage to "incredible" I can not even explain what a huge improvement this is to the stock audio system. He is doing my car in a few weeks when he gets the time I already paid for the parts. I was so disappointed in how bad the audio system was for the price of this car and I really like the fact there is no cutting or drilling into the car involved, clever to say the least.
Referring to the OE stereo as garbage is really sugar coating a pile of distorted feces. A better radio came in my 1995 F150 than in my 2016 350-tech. True story.

AirBusPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I had the JBL stealth box with 400 amp installed in mine. With the seat down, it feels like it has so much bass it could shatter the glass, lol. Turned the stock stereo into an outstanding stereo.

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
guys for anyone interested please contact my friend autofanatic directly, his email is [email protected]

he is not a member of this forum or does he have time to tend to answering on here.

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
I had the JBL stealth box with 400 amp installed in mine. With the seat down, it feels like it has so much bass it could shatter the glass, lol. Turned the stock stereo into an outstanding stereo.
I heard AF car for over an hour and could not believe the improvements, he is doing my car very soon I can not wait.

Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Stealth box is pretty good but price$

Last edited:

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Honestly JL stealth box is way to go. Sonix has it for $670 and if you call they will sell it even cheaper close to $600. With an amp and wiring you are looking at $800.

HotLap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350
Nice, thanks to you and the OP for posting this...can't believe how crappy this 9 speaker system is in my 2017 GT350. Complete garbage, only speakers I can hear are the dash speakers and they sound horrible. Have to have fade set to 90% rear setting to even tell there are rear speakers...Plus a big fan of Auto Anatics, he's done quite a few great mods to address things Ford should have caught (shifter buzz/rattle, squealing front brakes) to name a few. I bought a Focal 3-way component speaker replacement system from Crutchfield, only to find out the mid-range (upper door) doesn't fit and I'm not really wanting to cut the door. The rear coaxial speakers and lower front door subs fit but still didn't help much...I wish I lived closer to him, I'd have him do my sounds too!

DfwCoyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche GT350
I'd also really like to know the make of the subwoofers.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Last edited: