• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Indiana Shelby GT350, Mustang GT Track Pack Spoiler

myelenore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1, 2011 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
Ford Performance Part - Absolute Black
Part No# GR3Z-6344210-BC

Used maybe six months on my 2018 PP1 GT, I took it off to switch to a wing with much more downforce for road racing. I have the original box, template for mounting, etc. I'd rather not ship it, prefer local pickup given the fragile nature of this kind of part.
Matches the 2015++ S550 lines perfectly, I guess that why Ford Performance Parts are so expensive. $499 New, Used $275-300...

IMG_1922.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

OP
OP

myelenore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
Price Drop $250....the item is boxed and ready to go.

s550blk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andii
Vehicle(s)
Anti-matter Blue Mustang
Was this purchased from ford accessories or parts?

OP
OP

myelenore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
Yes it was….it will come as new in original packing with template and hard where. I believe the original Ford Parts receipt is also in the box.
thanks

siapa0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
So I would just need some 3M automotive double sided tape and the factory bolts?

OP
OP

myelenore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
That is correct. New factory nuts are actually included to fasten it in OEM fashion.