Sponsored

Shelby GT350 meet and greet 2021 in NW Indiana.

OP
OP
GB17shelbyGT350R

GB17shelbyGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R
After a few hit and miss locations to hold a gathering, we have came up short.
I recently saw an awesome group of Shelby owners gather out West. That gathering definitely makes me wish we could assemble something like tht here in the Midwest. If anyone has any ideas, please share here. A few have mentioned getting together for the Woodward Dream Cruise, I personally haven't been and I'd definitely be interested.
Spring is here, it's been a long winter and I know I'm ready to get the GT350R out of hibernation.
IMG_20210314_151612333.jpg
Sponsored

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
After a few hit and miss locations to hold a gathering, we have came up short.
I recently saw an awesome group of Shelby owners gather out West. That gathering definitely makes me wish we could assemble something like tht here in the Midwest. If anyone has any ideas, please share here. A few have mentioned getting together for the Woodward Dream Cruise, I personally haven't been and I'd definitely be interested.
Spring is here, it's been a long winter and I know I'm ready to get the GT350R out of hibernation.
IMG_20210314_151612333.jpg
Its important to reach out to other organizations if you want a large gathering. Otherwise, a small gathering year one is fine. Mid-America Shelby meet started as a picnic with 25 guys and grew to what it is today. Again, any help we can be please feel free to reach out

R Frieling

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2018 SHO, 2020 GT350,
If you're looking for a meet and greet just to get something started why not have a get together at a place like Quaker steak and lube in Chesterton on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon just a thought on an easy way to get acquuainted before having a larger event

OP
OP
GB17shelbyGT350R

GB17shelbyGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
If you're looking for a meet and greet just to get something started why not have a get together at a place like Quaker steak and lube in Chesterton on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon just a thought on an easy way to get acquuainted before having a larger event
My friend and I are looking to try and join up with some established meets already going, Shelby Spring Fling in Brown County, Woodward Dream Cruise and even Poneys in the Smokies were mentioned.
We were just pumped to finally get into our 1st Shelby's last year, with covid-19 shutting everything down last year it motivated us to lean towards an event.

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
My friend and I are looking to try and join up with some established meets already going, Shelby Spring Fling in Brown County, Woodward Dream Cruise and even Poneys in the Smokies were mentioned.
We were just pumped to finally get into our 1st Shelby's last year, with covid-19 shutting everything down last year it motivated us to lean towards an event.
Your first mistake was relying on Stalhut to get anything done :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
GB17shelbyGT350R

GB17shelbyGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)

Woodchuckjcv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
There are quite a few GT350s in the Kalamazoo/Grand Rapid areas that I am sure would love to join a meet. Gingerman is always a great place to go and there are a few track days coming up in April! Could also try to coordinate with the local Mustang club or cars and coffee groups as well.

OP
OP
GB17shelbyGT350R

GB17shelbyGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
I live over in the sticks near Warsaw and work in Auburn. Always looking to go on a drive somewhere.
Was just on a cruise this evening in the Fort.
You definitely have a drive to work up in Auburn from near warsaw. I'm trying to get a buddy I work with that has a 2013 GT500 to meet up at Cars and Coffee at Biggby Coffee in Fort Wayne April 10th. They have one every Saturday there 10-12 noon.

Sponsored

Tony_the_Brit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I was at Gingerman on Sunday (4th) and there was another (black) GT-350 there so maybe that counts as a mini-meet..

A good place to meet is a drag strip running a test n tune - that way you get to run your car if you want and there is other stuff to do and cars to look at. Sadly they have shut Osceola here.

How about US41 Dragstrip in Morocco, IN? They have T&T on May 1st for example.

Anyone interested should be sure to turn on email notifications so if something goes ahead you don't miss it (my mistake).

-RAC-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Wow. That really is out in the middle of no where

Tony_the_Brit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I guess that it depends on where you are coming from. It would be manageable for people from Indy, NW Indiana & Ft. Wayne.

There are other drag strips to pick from...

-RAC-

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Sorry, meant no harm, just not much else around but drag strips are a good time.
Sponsored