Sponsored

Shelby GT350 Garage Photos

dsiggi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
yeah, you can blow out light dust or dirt under the surface because you have a 3/4" rise. Otherwise shop vac. If you need to lift a tile, just purchase a paint can opener tool and lift up the section where the spill or large debris is...
These videos are interesting. I put dents in my swisstrax the first time i jacked up my car. Now I put a board under it. I'll have to see if I have a picture on my phone.
Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
yeah, you can blow out light dust or dirt under the surface because you have a 3/4" rise. Otherwise shop vac. If you need to lift a tile, just purchase a paint can opener tool and lift up the section where the spill or large debris is...
I would usually vacuum the garage anyway to avoid stirring up too much dust. So using the shop vac on my Swisstrax is no different.

In terms of lifting individual tiles, you could also buy this $30 tool to do the same job, not that I would fall for that......................or maybe I did? :giggle:

https://www.obsessedgarage.com/collections/garage-flooring/products/swisstrax-tile-popper-tool

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
So having had the floor down for a few days now, I have had a chance to do some serious detailing on it (I'm a hobbyist and occasional professional).

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

The most common question I have been asked so far has been "what about the dirt?". Initially I had reservations of said dirt being down there, but it has been a non-issue so far. Because any dust or "dirt" sits down on the concrete rather than the standing surface of the tile, it means I can work dust free. The same concept stands for water as well. Both important factors for detailing.

This flooring would not suit everybody's situation, wood and metal work would not be ideal with this floor, nor would it be if you were doing a lot of heavy mechanical work. However it is fantastic for detailing or those who want a easy, clean way of making your garage look amazing. If you are on the fence about it just do it!

dsiggi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
I get some pretty nasty dirt in mine from the winter and you can see it on top a bit but its really not bad. Still the best option I think. Just have to pull it all out in the spring.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Pressure washing at a moderate psi works as well..

Sponsored

RichJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
That's a great set of cars! At one point, I had an AP1, E46 M3, and GT350 in the garage. I didn't think life could get better from an automotive point of view. Well I could have a GT3 or GT4 but I mean realistically speaking.
Thanks. If I sold all my cars, I could swing the GT4, but I’d rather have variety. And, as much as I’d love a GT3, where do you go from there?

sk8ermoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RR GT350 / 2004 LSB M3
Thanks. If I sold all my cars, I could swing the GT4, but I’d rather have variety. And, as much as I’d love a GT3, where do you go from there?
Agreed about variety and the GT3 ruining all other cars.

DrZed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 M6
That's a great set of cars! At one point, I had an AP1, E46 M3, and GT350 in the garage. I didn't think life could get better from an automotive point of view. Well I could have a GT3 or GT4 but I mean realistically speaking.
.... friend... the only thing missing from that stellar list is an E30 M3... you are my hero.

Sponsored

19OWGT350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K1299
NA V8s sharing their room :)

8225300F-58D7-4ABF-9593-160F86AC88A3.jpeg
Hey Julio! It looks like you and I have the same (or very similar) lift. Just curious - have you run into any issues with the mechanical release mechanism? My front locks aren't moving enough to release.

-Tim

Julio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 (Ford Mustang Shelby)
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Julio! It looks like you and I have the same (or very similar) lift. Just curious - have you run into any issues with the mechanical release mechanism? My front locks aren't moving enough to release.

-Tim
Hey! It’s a Twinbush that I installed a year ago and no problem so far. But I had the Twinbush team install it for me so they could check everything. And I will likely ask them for a frequent check over the years.

Hope you can find your issue soon ! Those lifts are both amazing and scary :)

sk8ermoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RR GT350 / 2004 LSB M3
.... friend... the only thing missing from that stellar list is an E30 M3... you are my hero.
That would be awesome but this was a couple years ago. Now I have a kid so I can kiss that moment in my life goodbye. I'm happy I can keep my GT350!