Shelby GT350 Garage Photos

lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
I can’t tell you how much it peaves me see a flag hung wrongly or unlit, or left in the weather.

People Like to Get these “weatherproof” flags, put them on a pole and leave them in the weather thinking that’s appropriate... ummmm nah.
The United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, states: "The flag should not be displayed on days when the weather is inclement, except when an all-weather flag is displayed."
That has been interpreted by the to mean it is not considered disrespectful to fly a synthetic fiber flag, even during prolonged periods of inclement weather.
Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
The United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, states: "The flag should not be displayed on days when the weather is inclement, except when an all-weather flag is displayed."
That has been interpreted by the to mean it is not considered disrespectful to fly a synthetic fiber flag, even during prolonged periods of inclement weather.
I knew someone would cite that code... it’s a 1996 code, instituted when “synthetic” flags were available. I guess some of us old diehards look assimilate synthetic with lazy.

lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
Code aside. IMO there's nothing wrong if one proudly fly flag in any kind of weather.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I have throttled way back on the many ways a flag is used against code, and come to accept, for the vast majority of cases, the people doing such are doing it for patriotic reasons. 'Murica! But I will correct (errrr, help them out) someone who is trying to actually display the flag but does so incorrectly. I really only have one pet peeve that will fire me up, and I will correct someone for this one...and that's when someone in uniform (military, first responder, etc) wears a flag backwards on the wrong arm.

Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
I have throttled way back on the many ways a flag is used against code, and come to accept, for the vast majority of cases, the people doing such are doing it for patriotic reasons. 'Murica! But I will correct (errrr, help them out) someone who is trying to actually display the flag but does so incorrectly. I really only have one pet peeve that will fire me up, and I will correct someone for this one...and that's when someone in uniform (military, first responder, etc) wears a flag backwards on the wrong arm.
I can totally get that... unfortunately, for me, lowering standards is what has gotten America in the mess it’s in now.

Yes... wrong sleeve, wrong display, along with hair out of regs, eyelash extensions, colored hair, etc... that ALL gets to me, especially when their SHIRT or immediate COC does not get them into shape. It makes the whole lot look lazy and out of of command.

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I can totally get that... unfortunately, for me, lowering standards is what has gotten America in the mess it’s in now.
I'm trackin man. I totally understand what you're getting at, but the folks sporting the flag, albeit incorrectly, are most likely not the ones taking us down that path. Just my $0.02.

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
For the love of the garage thread let’s get back on course! (No disrespect for anyone!) this thread has been my ultimate inspiration !
D9A1E8BF-86A0-4FF5-BC58-84DEEE693A2D.jpeg
Have to install the cabinets/shelving/lighting/ 4 post lift - so much to still do

Les

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lester
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350-Ruby Red, 12 Roush RS3 Kona Blue, 33 Ford
Vehicle Showcase
Mikefd,, awesome picture! Congratulations on getting the garage completed!

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
Appreciate that what a journey- still a lot to do, but in time I’m sure it’s going to look amazing just like most of the garages on this thread

Sponsored

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
So by the lighting and beastly sounds, it appears you now have a demon residing in a little piece of hell (aka your backyard). It might serve well in your home Halloween experience.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
For the love of the garage thread let’s get back on course! (No disrespect for anyone!) this thread has been my ultimate inspiration !
D9A1E8BF-86A0-4FF5-BC58-84DEEE693A2D.jpeg
Have to install the cabinets/shelving/lighting/ 4 post lift - so much to still do
awesome, awesome picture... this is going in my wallpaper collection on my pc

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Means a lot, but the credit goes to that beautiful car.... I’m just capturing it!
Yeah, "masterpiece" comes to mind when I gaze at mine....

Les

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lester
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350-Ruby Red, 12 Roush RS3 Kona Blue, 33 Ford
Vehicle Showcase
D89B8AA7-1D6E-4255-89C0-B3EBFBA9577C.jpeg
BEEA62A1-F34C-4EE7-BFA7-DB7591C6F742.jpeg
Stressful parking! Normally the HotRod is in the back of the garage rolled there on GoJacks, then there is plenty of room to park the Mustangs side by side. Haven’t driven the HotRod since last summer since I got the Shelby. The Shelby is addictive! I know there is no need to explain to this group how special the Shelby is! Well I needed to get my inspection sticker for the HotRod plus it still needs a few things fixed. I had to rearrange the way the cars are parked so I can get the HotRod in and out easy for the next week or two. Parking the cars that close is not fun!
When the HotRod issues are fixed it will be rolled in the back of the garage immediately and the Shelby is coming out. I’m having Shelby withdrawals already!
Sponsored