Shelby GT350 Bumper Conversion

elite_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Hey guys. I'm new to the forums, my name is Zach aka Elite S550, and I just wanted to share my YouTube video of me installing a Shelby GT350 Bumper and Street Aero Diffuser on my 2016 Mustang GT Premium. If anyone has any questions please feel free to drop a comment on the video or shoot me a DM on Instagram @elite_s550 . Thanks, I hope you enjoy the video :)

Sponsored

Mambruh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Was curious where you purchased your GT350 bumper from? Car looks good too

OP
OP
elite_s550

elite_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Was curious where you purchased your GT350 bumper from? Car looks good too
Thank You :) The bumper is the MP Concepts GT350 Style Bumper on American Muscle. Link is in the description of the video. Thanks for the support!

Mambruh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
No prob man, Im actually in the market for a new one as my old GT350 is now damaged but I've seen a few reviews that people didn't like their experience and considered i-5 autohaus. Its easier to just to ask people on their feedback but I love that color combo on your stang.

OP
OP
elite_s550

elite_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
No prob man, Im actually in the market for a new one as my old GT350 is now damaged but I've seen a few reviews that people didn't like their experience and considered i-5 autohaus. Its easier to just to ask people on their feedback but I love that color combo on your stang.
Thank You very much I appreciate it. As for the bumper so far I personally think it is a very good deal, me and my friend in the video didn't have too much trouble installing it aside from the grilles not wanting to click in but thats just how these mustangs are. Fitment is perfect and I personally love it. For $700 I think its a really good deal.

Sponsored

Mambruh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
That’s good. I was debating whether or not to get it prepainted from I-5 or not. I’m assuming you had it done at the local shop, if did it cost you an arm and a leg? I figured taking out the hassle for preprinted wouldn’t be bad.

OP
OP
elite_s550

elite_s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
That’s good. I was debating whether or not to get it prepainted from I-5 or not. I’m assuming you had it done at the local shop, if did it cost you an arm and a leg? I figured taking out the hassle for preprinted wouldn’t be bad.
One of my buddies owns a body shop and he was able to paint it for me only cost $300 to get it painted by him.