Sponsored

Shelby GT350 at 180+ mph

RacinJason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang base GT w/PP
This was local to me. The guy did over 180 mph across "The Spillway" at the foot of our reservoir. Flat road for about a mile I guess. Not smart live streaming. Seems like the sherrif let him go home, but they got a warrant and came back to his house. Found guns, and since he was an ex-con, they are charging him with that. Took the car and arrested his wife too. Not sure of all the details, but seems like if they let him go at the traffic stop, then they shouldn't be able to come back later to the house and take the car which was his wife's. She probably got pissed that they were taking the car and touched and officer holding her back. Assault or disorderly conduct. sigh...

Local News:
https://www.wapt.com/article/sherif...4kjPYwCYTKNdjdfHlZpkXn15pwnqlTMxqNk_SSd191tzI

Original Youtube video:
Sponsored

OP
OP
RacinJason

RacinJason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang base GT w/PP
Sorry bro. Like I said, local so I thought it might not have made it wide spread...

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
This was local to me. The guy did over 180 mph across "The Spillway" at the foot of our reservoir. Flat road for about a mile I guess. Not smart live streaming. Seems like the sherrif let him go home, but they got a warrant and came back to his house. Found guns, and since he was an ex-con, they are charging him with that. Took the car and arrested his wife too. Not sure of all the details, but seems like if they let him go at the traffic stop, then they shouldn't be able to come back later to the house and take the car which was his wife's. She probably got pissed that they were taking the car and touched and officer holding her back. Assault or disorderly conduct. sigh...

Local News:
https://www.wapt.com/article/sherif...4kjPYwCYTKNdjdfHlZpkXn15pwnqlTMxqNk_SSd191tzI

Original Youtube video:
It's called probable cause in support of a warrant. Guy is an idiot and deserves the full measure of the law.

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
That was dangerous if noone was around but he was passing people really fast. And at night. Less dangerous is daylight and back road and noone on the road. He should go to jail

SVTSNAKE355

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
hothands
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500
Great run!!!Now we know the true top speed of the 350!!!Wow,its faster than the new GT500!!WHAT THE HELL???:like:
Sponsored