Sponsored

SGV/ SFV I wanna buy a 2016 GT

dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Conv V6 4.0; 2016 BMW 340i
Hey guys, I want to order a 2016 GT. I went into one dealer, and they won't give any discount other than that $500 Ford discount. The GT I want to order has an MSRP of ~42000. What should I expect to pay for this before taxes?

I've read about people getting $4000-5000 off, in other threads here in the past. I have X-Plan, but I hear people getting a much better deal than X-Plan.

I'm in the San Gabriel Valley / San Fernando Valley / Los Angeles areas.

One more thing: I refuse to buy from Galpin. They were rude to me in the past.

Sponsored

Last edited:

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
have you looked at truecar? that should help you understand what you could expect to pay.. take the best number there into a dealership and tell them another dealership in ca offered you a bit less what can they do..

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Hey guys, I want to order a 2016 GT. I went into one dealer, and they won't give any discount other than that $500 Ford discount. The GT I want to order has an MSRP of ~42000. What should I expect to pay for this before taxes?

I've read about people getting $4000-5000 off, in other threads here in the past. I have X-Plan, but I hear people getting a much better deal than X-Plan.

I'm in the San Gabriel Valley / San Fernando Valley / Los Angeles areas.

One more thing: I refuse to buy from Galpin. They were rude to me in the past.
If it was a 2015 GT, you can get one for invoice or even a little bit under. Too bad bout your Galpin experience...they still got a few premium GTs just sitting unsold & they itching to rid of them. You may wanna try Autonation. They combine inventory from all their Ford dealerships in SoCal so getting one even if its in OC won't be an issue.