Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Many Mustangs (collector)
  • Banned
In this video, I take my 2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP out for its 1st event. We have a total of SEVEN 2020 GT500s (2 CFTP). We do a formation drive to a car show and then drive to a private airport for another event at a hanger. We have some fun on the streets with me fresh off break-in miles, we get a little air show at the hanger, we watch a crazy modified Ford GT fire-up/unleash its fury and just have a great time! I hope you enjoy!

Sponsored

NDALLAS40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
A few years ago, we managed to fit 22 GT350's in that very same hangar. Every color under the rainbow. The owner of that hangar lost his '16 GT350 in a fire back in 2018. As you can see, he bounced right back.

Mustang Ranch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RG
Vehicle(s)
2-2020 GT 500
In this video, I take my 2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP out for its 1st event. We have a total of SEVEN 2020 GT500s (2 CFTP). We do a formation drive to a car show and then drive to a private airport for another event at a hanger. We have some fun on the streets with me fresh off break-in miles, we get a little air show at the hanger, we watch a crazy modified Ford GT fire-up/unleash its fury and just have a great time! I hope you enjoy!

had a blast... thanks for the video Tim!!

SEERED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Curtis
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500-LOUDMOUTH LIME
Nice Goose, great video and my favorite was at the 18 min mark and my only problem was with the lack of proper colors like grabber and twister. :yawn:

OP
OP
Goose17

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Thanks guys! We had a good time. I hit another show yesterday... there were five 2020 GT500s there, with one other CFTP. Today was yet another show and a Mustang cruise. One other GT500 joined in the fun. It’s nice to see other 2020s out and about!

Sponsored

NDALLAS40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys! We had a good time. I hit another show yesterday... there were five 2020 GT500s there, with one other CFTP. Today was yet another show and a Mustang cruise. One other GT500 joined in the fun. It’s nice to see other 2020s out and about!
We hope to see you at MSR in Cresson soon to see what it does on the track!

OP
OP
Goose17

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
  • Banned
Eagles Canyon is good too. They even have free instructors.
I knew about the track and I am planning to go there as well... didn’t know about the free instructors, that’s cool! Thanks for the info!

boze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boze
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, 2018 Shelby GT350, 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C LE
I knew about the track and I am planning to go there as well... didn’t know about the free instructors, that’s cool! Thanks for the info!
Tim, I noticed that you had your rain tray out from under your hood louvers on your drive. Doesn't seem you drive your cars in the rain, so, do you always run your GT500 without it on the street?
Great videos, by the way!
boze

Sponsored
OP
OP
Goose17

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
P
Tim, I noticed that you had your rain tray out from under your hood louvers on your drive. Doesn't seem you drive your cars in the rain, so, do you always run your GT500 without it on the street?
Great videos, by the way!
boze
Thank you sir!

I don’t drive the car in the rain, so I have it permanently out. I put some sticky Velcro on it and put it in my trunk along with the tool kit “just in case.” The only time I put it back in was to wash the car, but that was after a long cruise and it was splattered with big bugs all over. The car will normally only see a duster and detail spray.

boze

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
boze
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500, 2018 Shelby GT350, 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C LE
P

Thank you sir!

I don’t drive the car in the rain, so I have it permanently out. I put some sticky Velcro on it and put it in my trunk along with the tool kit “just in case.” The only time I put it back in was to wash the car, but that was after a long cruise and it was splattered with big bugs all over. The car will normally only see a duster and detail spray.
thanks for the input, Tim. one more question. who do you buy your GT500 hats and t-shirts from?

OP
OP
Goose17

Goose17

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
thanks for the input, Tim. one more question. who do you buy your GT500 hats and t-shirts from?
I get those questions often on my channel... I got some from eBay, some from Etsy as well as Hatandshirt.com.
Sponsored