Sponsored

Set quiet exhaust with mymode?

lockwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY2019 Bullitt, 2018 BMW M2, 2019 MX5 RFGT
Is there a way to set my mode to S+ but with the quiet exhaust setting? So I can have the ‘sports’ suspension but quiet exhaust.
Sponsored

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
Is there a way to set my mode to S+ but with the quiet exhaust setting? So I can have the ‘sports’ suspension but quiet exhaust.
In the "Mustang" menu you can (at least on my 2020 model) set the exhaust mode independent of the driving mode, and they get saved together as "Mymode".

OP
OP

lockwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY2019 Bullitt, 2018 BMW M2, 2019 MX5 RFGT
In the "Mustang" menu you can (at least on my 2020 model) set the exhaust mode independent of the driving mode, and they get saved together as "Mymode".
My Bullitt lets you select the exhaust, but when you toggle to S+ it resets the exhaust to ‘normal’. When in S+, and you select exhaust, it only gives the option of setting quiet mode start time and duration. It stays in ‘normal’. I can’t select S + to get the sport suspension but with quiet exhaust.
If you think it can, please give me step by step instructions.

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
My Bullitt lets you select the exhaust, but when you toggle to S+ it resets the exhaust to ‘normal’. When in S+, and you select exhaust, it only gives the option of setting quiet mode start time and duration. It stays in ‘normal’. I can’t select S + to get the sport suspension but with quiet exhaust.
yes you definitely should be able to, ive set track exhaust on normal my mode and normal exhaust on track my mode.
When you go to the sport + screen and go back to set your exhaust to quiet when you are in that menu click on my mode then show status. It will show you all the settings you currently have it on. If you hold down ok it will save it as my mode. So the next time you toggle to my mode it will be sport + but quiet exhaust. If you go past my mode and go to the regular sport + setting it will be on the regular settings the car came with

TheSnowmanMafia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
You absolutely can run the exhaust in quiet mode in S+ or Track mode.

I do it all the time when I pull into my neighborhood late at night.

I dont have a 401A so no MyMode for me but if I'm in S+ or Track I just use the steering wheel to go to the exhaust menu and select "quiet". It shuts up immediately and stays that way.

Sponsored

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Convertible PP1, A10, Mag, B&O, A/E, S&S
yes you definitely should be able to, ive set track exhaust on normal my mode and normal exhaust on track my mode.
When you go to the sport + screen and go back to set your exhaust to quiet when you are in that menu click on my mode then show status. It will show you all the settings you currently have it on. If you hold down ok it will save it as my mode. So the next time you toggle to my mode it will be sport + but quiet exhaust. If you go past my mode and go to the regular sport + setting it will be on the regular settings the car came with
Wait, you have 2 "My Modes?"

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Wait, you have 2 "My Modes?"
No no no hahaha, I can understand the way I said it being misunderstood this way, I was just saying you can set it to do different things “track exhaust normal mode” normal exhaust track mode”
Just for fun I today I switched my mode to track everything and quiet exhaust so it is confirmed that it can be saved that way as the setting was there in my mode when I turned the car back on.

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
No no no hahaha, I can understand the way I said it being misunderstood this way, I was just saying you can set it to do different things “track exhaust normal mode” normal exhaust track mode”
Just for fun I today I switched my mode to track everything and quiet exhaust so it is confirmed that it can be saved that way as the setting was there in my mode when I turned the car back on.
Damn! I was hoping. I need a "Her Mode", too!

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
Damn! I was hoping. I need a "Her Mode", too!
If Ford was smart, they would have made drive modes programmable to the seat and mirror modes too!

DILLIGAFTXVET

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
If Ford was smart, they would have made drive modes programmable to the seat and mirror modes too!
My key sets my drivers seat were i like it. (memory 1 position) my wifes key moves the seat to her position (memory 2) If you move the seat where you like it and have the button on the drivers door to save it hold down the button you want to save the seat position to for a few seconds and you will hear a beep. That first beep saves the seat postion to what ever button your holding. Keep holding that same button a few more seconds and you will hear a second beep and right after that second beep press the lock button on your key remote. That saves seat postion to that key. Not sure what package this option is a part of but it works in my car. 2019 GT PP1 with 401a.

Sponsored

redtrack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1 10AT
The way I did it, is to set quiet mode hours at 24 hrs, from 5am to 5 am, instead of a specific range, so every time it starts in quiet....

Copperhead73

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
My key sets my drivers seat were i like it. (memory 1 position) my wifes key moves the seat to her position (memory 2) If you move the seat where you like it and have the button on the drivers door to save it hold down the button you want to save the seat position to for a few seconds and you will hear a beep. That first beep saves the seat postion to what ever button your holding. Keep holding that same button a few more seconds and you will hear a second beep and right after that second beep press the lock button on your key remote. That saves seat postion to that key. Not sure what package this option is a part of but it works in my car. 2019 GT PP1 with 401a.
Wouldn't it be great if MyKey or the seating position memory switches also set the mode for exhaust, suspension, steering feel, etc? So POS 1 has the seats/mirrors set a certain way AND moved to Sport+ with Track Exhaust, while Seat POS 2 set to other seating, easy steer, and quiet mode? Just sayin' :)

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Wouldn't it be great if MyKey or the seating position memory switches also set the mode for exhaust, suspension, steering feel, etc? So POS 1 has the seats/mirrors set a certain way AND moved to Sport+ with Track Exhaust, while Seat POS 2 set to other seating, easy steer, and quiet mode? Just sayin' :)
No thank you. Half the time my seats do not move into position after I start my car. I don’t need these controls connected to anything else.

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Toggle to sport+ mode, hit the pony button on the steering wheel and go to exhaust and set it to quiet. Hit the pony button and go to “my mode”, hold down “okay” to save it.

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
The way I did it, is to set quiet mode hours at 24 hrs, from 5am to 5 am, instead of a specific range, so every time it starts in quiet....
That wouldn’t help the op though because he wants the quiet exhaust in sport+ not normal drive mode like the car defaults to every time you turn it on
Sponsored