• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Nevada Set of four Gloss Graphite SVE 19x11 SP2's

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Have a set of 19x11, 50 mm offset SP2's. Bought these a while back and they have just been sitting in my garage, just haven't had time to buy extended studs and spacers and get tires mounted to them so I can run them. Have never had a tire mounted to them, I did take each one out of the box and test fit to make sure there were no issues, then back in the box they went. These should fit on the front with 20 mm or 25 mm spacers. Not shown in the pics are the center caps, but I do have them, they are inside the box's.

I keep going back and forth between running these, or getting a set of Apex SM-10's, so figured I would let fate decide. If I can sell them, then I guess I am getting SM-10's, if not, then I am running these! Looking to get $600 for the set. Located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Local pick up only, I will not ship. Let me know if you have any questions.

Doug

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
Good price for a nice looking set of wheels. And local too! Unfortunately I have way too many sets of wheels right now. But good luck with sale!

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
Wish you were closer, GLWS !

Sponsored

sube83sti

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Amit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1 - A10 - Magneride 2016 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport
Willing to sell just 2?

OP
OP

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Willing to sell just 2?
Sorry, but no. I don’t want to get get stuck only trying to sell two. Only way I would sell two is if you have someone else that would immediately buy the other two.

Doug

OP
OP

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Lowered price, $600 for the set. Still no shipping, must be picked up.

Thanks,

Doug

OP
OP

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Hey so basically they rub? And with a spacer they dont?
19x11 square setups have been discussed at length on this site. First post states they need a 20mm to 25mm front spacer and extended studs. for correct fitment. Guess you could also do a 20 to 25 bolt on spacer, but I would go extend studs and slip on spacers.

Doug

Sponsored

GTIIIL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Hi Doug,
I have entertained the idea of buying a square setup for my GT350, and so I am interested in your rims. Unfortunately, I am in San Diego. Do you ever come over this way and ever? Or anywhere closer? Just a thought.
Chris

OP
OP

D Bergstrom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Hi Doug,
I have entertained the idea of buying a square setup for my GT350, and so I am interested in your rims. Unfortunately, I am in San Diego. Do you ever come over this way and ever? Or anywhere closer? Just a thought.
Chris
Actually, my wife and I have plans to be in San Diego the last week of June, although those are subject to change. If I still have them by then and if we do go, I will contact you and see if you are still interested.

Only issue I see is I am not sure if these will fit the larger front rotors of a GT350, may want to look into it.

Thanks,

Doug

GTIIIL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
That sounds great, I’ll check the application but I think they fit.

lightrules

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
that's a killer price. i was gonna jump on them for $600 but not feelin the drive to vegas right now.

for the gt350, @GTIIIL you can run the 19x11 ET 50 all around. rears as-is, the fronts you'll need the extended studs and a 25mm-30mm spacer (depending on how much poke you want). [ok my mind is a bit hazy right now, i am fairly certain you need extended studs.]

courtesy of @jmn444 , he runs this set up on his non-R gt350 and this is his pic but he is running FP lowering springs too...

1619900926864.png

GTIIIL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
So, this is from the LMR website for part #188913 :

FITMENT NOTES
Designed for rear use ONLY
  • WILL clear Brembo Brakes.
  • Will NOT fit GT350, GT350 R, 2020+ GT500, or M2300Y brake kit.
So, I don’t know if that’s because of the need for the spacers, or what. I’ll call them and confirm fitment.
Sponsored