• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Set of 4 Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tires Mounted on GT500 Carbon Fiber Wheels For Sale

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I'm guessing the owner of said sale items is the same guy that paid $185,000 for his car. With that in mind, the scale might actually be comparable.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I'm guessing the owner of said sale items is the same guy that paid $185,000 for his car. With that in mind, the scale might actually be comparable.
Appreciate your guess but it is my understanding that the owner paid much less than half of that amount for his 4 seat GT500.

If there are people out there paying that kind of money for a 4 seat GT500 then not much else to say. :wink:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trying to decipher/decode....so the owner of the CF wheels/Cup2 tires for sale owns a Base car - meaning the wheels he is selling weren't acquired via his purchase of a CFTP car. Then I'd guess he he either bought them new from a dealership or as take-offs from another CFTP owner. Or a left field/potentially interesting story that can't be told as somebody would get in trouble - I prefer these and can relate.

However he got them, I'll say it, he's asking crazy money for them. More power to him if he somehow gets it.

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Trying to decipher/decode....so the owner of the CF wheels/Cup2 tires for sale owns a Base car - meaning the wheels he is selling weren't acquired via his purchase of a CFTP car. Then I'd guess he he either bought them new from a dealership or as take-offs from another CFTP owner. Or a left field/potentially interesting story that can't be told as somebody would get in trouble - I prefer these and can relate.

However he got them, I'll say it, he's asking crazy money for them. More power to him if he somehow gets it.
Not sure what there is to deciper/decode as it is just a matter of any interested party asking a few questions instead of someone guessing or assuming how much the owner paid for his Base car or how he came upon these CF wheels and Cup 2 tires?

The owner purchased these CF wheels and Cup 2 tires from the same Ford dealership that he bought his GT500 from and after ~200 miles of running this wheel/tire combination he decided to sell his car therefore pretty simple in my opinion.

Since I am just the messenger here (who is just trying to help out a fellow Mustang/Shelby enthusiast) and assuming that you are a present GT500 owner I will be sure to pass along all of your comments from one fellow GT500 owner to another GT500 owner with respect to his possible exorbitant purchase price for his car along with his asking crazy asking price for these CF wheels and Cup 2 tires.

BTW, are you sincerely interested in purchasing a set of CF wheels or just here to question the legitimacy of this GT500 owner?

Last edited:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chill out.

I'm happy to see him get what he's asking for, no more, no less. There isn't a man who read this thread that didn't wonder the same thing I put into words in the form of a post.

If you want to go off in another direction, so be it and happy trails.

Sponsored

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Chill out.

I'm happy to see him get what he's asking for, no more, no less. There isn't a man who read this thread that didn't wonder the same thing I put into words in the form of a post.

If you want to go off in another direction, so be it and happy trails.
Thanks for your kind words and feedback and will relay all your constructive comments to the owner of these GT500 CF wheels and tires.

:like::like:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You're welcome. :clap:

Cobra99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
I thought ~15k US was a lot on the last set I saw sell on EBAY. I sold my 2020 and am ordering a 2022 TP, and I am paying less of a difference (CDN) then what he wants just for the tires and rims. No offense but this is a crazy price

OP
OP
PP0001

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I thought ~15k US was a lot on the last set I saw sell on EBAY. I sold my 2020 and am ordering a 2022 TP, and I am paying less of a difference (CDN) then what he wants just for the tires and rims. No offense but this is a crazy price
Thanks for the feedback and will pass your comments onto the owner of these CF wheels and tires.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
They are worth what someone is willing to pay. It's crazy times right now. I would have never guessed my 2020 base car would sell for $8,000 more than what I paid after owning it for 6 months and putting 3,400 miles on it but it did.
Just crazy I tell ya, just crazy.
$22,000 could very well be the deal of the century for someone looking for 4 basically brand new CF rims with MPSC2 mounted.
Then again, they maybe reaching for the stars at that price and there is zero interest. I don't know. What I do know is I cannot afford them at that price point.

Good luck to your friend and I would never shoot the messenger.

Sponsored

JeremyPro5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 & 2018 GT350R
Contact me. I pmd you

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Why isn't this posted in the Classifieds forum? Why can't your friend be bothered to do this himself for a potential $22K sale?

Seems hinky to me.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
If you have ever spoken directly to @PP0001 in real person not over a key board, you would know there is zero things hinky going on here. You can read the reason why earlier in the thread.
Why isn't this posted in the Classifieds forum? Why can't your friend be bothered to do this himself for a potential $22K sale?

Seems hinky to me.

Last edited:

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I you have ever spoken directly to @PP0001 in real person not over a key board, you would know there is zero things hinky going on here. You can read the reason why earlier in the thread.
Then he should follow the rules. Especially for something that costs Twenty-Two Thousand Dollars.
Sponsored