• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sequential tail lights MY18+and other bits.

-Armoured-

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wolfgang
Vehicle(s)
Mazda RX7
Unfortunately the car had to go, sold her after 3 years of ownership and only 5,200kms on the odo...

I have removed the exotic pony mod tail lights and would like to sell them. I paid $1,400 for the set. They are the clear, 7 mode EURO/ASIA/AUS model. They're flawless and have no damage whatsoever. See the following link for more info:

https://store.exoticponymods.com/pr...ull-taillight-assembly?variant=29928049311841

I also have some steeda low profile jacking rails that I bought but never got around to installing. I no longer have the packaging but they're totally unmolested and no parts are missing/damaged.

https://www.mustangmotorsport.com.au/steeda-2015-19-ultra-lite-low-profile-chassis-jacking-rails

Finally I've got the genuine decklid with the round logo that everyone in the US is going nuts over. I replaced it with the blank one lol.

See images and make me an offer for the lot or individually. Pick up from NSW 2200, or I MIGHT be able to drop them off as I work all over Sydney. Not sure about postage as these buggers are large/heavy. If interested I could get some shipping quotes.

20220605_101648.jpg

20220605_102345.jpg

20220605_102455.jpg

20220823_172102.jpg

20220823_172122.jpg

20220823_172257.jpg
Sponsored