• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Sequential rear taillights for sale (facelift US red to fit UK)

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace
Pair of rear tail lights, including sequential indicators and triple brake light.

Facelift style (fits 2015-2017 pre-facelift too).
Genuine Ford parts.
Red US model (actual plastic is proper red, no tint film required).

£900 for the pair (no exchange required).

Will fit for +£50 if you come to me.

Any questions let me know!

639941519467_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=yog-U5e7EqsAX_TBcpH&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
£1500 :cwl:

Come on be serious.

Sets on eBay straight from the US for like £600 including shipping and import tax.

OP
OP
acull2000

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace
Can you post/ send me a link please?

As far as I’m aware these are the only ones like it in the UK;
- adapted to fit UK vehicles
- fitted with sequential indicators and triple brake
- 2018+ (post-facelift) design
- US red lens (not white lens with vinyl)
- genuine Ford parts (not Chinese copy)

OP
OP
acull2000

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace

The other nice thing, is you can have them set to mimic stock under braking, whilst still maintaining sequential at all other times, which I always felt was much safer for other drivers to see

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Genuinely thought you had mis-typed the 1 on the price, Ok so the ones on eBay haven’t been adapted to a UK car but that’s not gonna cost £900, plus most would just buy the V-Land items (Chinese copies) for £400 which are plug n play with all the same features. Lot of people have these now and rate them highly.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324187315745

Sponsored

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Can you post/ send me a link please?

As far as I’m aware these are the only ones like it in the UK;
- adapted to fit UK vehicles
- fitted with sequential indicators and triple brake
- 2018+ (post-facelift) design
- US red lens (not white lens with vinyl)
- genuine Ford parts (not Chinese copy)
i have the same, allbeit the pre-facelift ones. bought them on here for less than half your price (before the facelift ones were even a thing).

OP
OP
acull2000

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace
i have the same, allbeit the pre-facelift ones. bought them on here for less than half your price (before the facelift ones were even a thing).
You got a pair of genuine US (red) taillights converted with sequentials and triple brake, to fit UK car, in 2016/17, for <£750?

The pre-facelift lights are much easier to come by (thus cheaper), but still I'd say you got a bargain! Back then just one lamp was RRP $1000 (which was why I thought to myself I'd wait and see what the model refresh brings!)

Last edited:
OP
OP
acull2000

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace
Genuinely thought you had mis-typed the 1 on the price, Ok so the ones on eBay haven’t been adapted to a UK car but that’s not gonna cost £900, plus most would just buy the V-Land items (Chinese copies) for £400 which are plug n play with all the same features. Lot of people have these now and rate them highly.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324187315745
The Vland product is not comparable, but those lamps on ebay are a bargain! Buying those and paying for a quality conversion, you could probably get yourself set up for £1200 and some hassle of shipping etc. With that in mind, and some of other feedback, I'm lowering my price to £1200!

SpArKy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
You got a pair of genuine US (red) taillights converted with sequentials and triple brake, to fit UK car, in 2016/17, for <£750?

The pre-facelift lights are much easier to come by (thus cheaper), but still I'd say you got a bargain! Back then just one lamp was RRP $1000 (which was why I thought to myself I'd wait and see what the model refresh brings!)
yes genuine US tailights converted.
was in march 2018 and i paid 825eur delivered which at the time was less than £750. didn't feel like a bargain, lot of money for some lights.

OP
OP
acull2000

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace
IMG_8227jpg.jpg

This is with sidelights on. Goodbye pink!

Sponsored

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Another 2-300 quid off and you might sell them ;)

OP
OP
acull2000

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace
Now sold. Turns out they look pretty mint on a Bullet :)
Sponsored