Sponsored

Selling gt350.. do you let someone test drive?

19GT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, 2015 4C, 2019 Ducati, 2008 FJ
Vehicle Showcase
The praise the GT gets (wherever that may be) compared to that of the GT350 is minuscule). I know not everyone is an enthusiast and that’s fine. Some guys here spend more money on storing, washing, PPF, etc., than others do on fuel every year. Owning two high HP sedans doesn’t automatically qualify one as someone whose opinion should be taken with weight. It has nothing to do with why some GT350 owners happen to really like their cars regardless of how much ‘faster’ some think they are with their obviously superior 1LE’s. I would also note that throwing out comments regarding oil burning (consumption?) as if every GT350 does just shows ignorance, immaturity, and comes off as envy. If someone doesn’t like the GT350, great. If they can’t afford one, great. If they prefer the GT, great. Whatever the case may be, I assure you that an OPINION is just that.
Sponsored

M.A.N.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ranger 2018 F-150 2014 GT500
wtf, the delusion in this thread is laughable. Honestly reminds of the guys back in the day who tried to say a SRT4 wasn't a neon. Not a good crowd to be in :cwl:
I agree

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
The praise the GT gets (wherever that may be) compared to that of the GT350 is minuscule). I know not everyone is an enthusiast and that’s fine. Some guys here spend more money on storing, washing, PPF, etc., than others do on fuel every year. Owning two high HP sedans doesn’t automatically qualify one as someone whose opinion should be taken with weight. It has nothing to do with why some GT350 owners happen to really like their cars regardless of how much ‘faster’ some think they are with their obviously superior 1LE’s. I would also note that throwing out comments regarding oil burning (consumption?) as if every GT350 does just shows ignorance, immaturity, and comes off as envy. If someone doesn’t like the GT350, great. If they can’t afford one, great. If they prefer the GT, great. Whatever the case may be, I assure you that an OPINION is just that.
You're taking this way too serious. Lighten up a little bud. The voodoo burns a ton of oil, it's a fact, not anything else.

19GT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, 2015 4C, 2019 Ducati, 2008 FJ
Vehicle Showcase
You're taking this way too serious. Lighten up a little bud. The voodoo burns a ton of oil, it's a fact, not anything else.
I think you’re mistaken. You speak with such certainty. I guess this is a major pitfall of social media; people will often say exactly what they’re thinking. If I operated that way, I’d be broke and alone. Either you’re completely full of yourself or don’t read what you post. Both possibly true. You’re right though, all Voodoo’s burn oil. I’m the anomaly. Enjoy your time mopping up GT350’s...haha.

Sponsored

M.A.N.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Fake news!

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I think you’re mistaken. You speak with such certainty. I guess this is a major pitfall of social media; people will often say exactly what they’re thinking. If I operated that way, I’d be broke and alone. Either you’re completely full of yourself or don’t read what you post. Both possibly true. You’re right though, all Voodoo’s burn oil. I’m the anomaly. Enjoy your time mopping up GT350’s...haha.
The only one full of themselves is you and your delusion with the 350. Fuck outta here :cwl:

Make sure to stay on top off that oil, champ. Don't wanna starve that "exotic engine"

Last edited:

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Fake news!
It's all over the internet and I know multiple people that actually drive the car like it's meant to be. They almost all burn a quart every 1,000 miles

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
The only one full of themselves is you and your delusion with the 350. Fuck outta here :cwl:

Make sure to stay on top of that oil, champ. Don't wanna starve that "exotic engine"
Your original post had a nice ring to it.
<---- Check it. :cwl::cwl:

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Your original post had a nice ring to it.
<---- Check it. :cwl::cwl:
Ughhhh, what does that got to do with a gt350 not being just another mustang?

I traded mine in cause I didn't wanna deal with private buyers and them trying to get financing and all that other stuff. Had nothing to do with if I wanted to let me them test drive or not.

:cwl: :cwl:

Sponsored

M.A.N.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
It's all over the internet and I know multiple people that actually drive the car like it's meant to be. They almost all burn a quart every 1,000 miles
Well, if it's on the internet it's a fact, nothing else to say. I guess I'd better take mine back,
it's defective, I've never added oil.

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Well, if it's on the internet it's a fact, nothing else to say. I guess I'd better take mine back,
it's defective, I've never added oil.
I guess you missed the part where I said I know multiple people with 350's and they all use oil. Try reading next time, genius

M.A.N.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I guess you missed the part where I said I know multiple people with 350's and they all use oil. Try reading next time, genius
Some time it's just so hard to keep up with all the facts.

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
I'm sad this turned into such an argument. As a car/driving enthusiast community, I was hoping my earlier comment would remind all of us to respect that others may not have the same feelings about their current, future, or past cars. For those who can afford to have their car get racked up by a test driver because you have other cars, or because to you it's "just a Mustang" (or whatever car), I'm happy you have options. For those who rely on that car for their daily transportation, I defend your choice to seriously screen potential buyers and your efforts to minimize the risk to you. For the rest of us in between those extremes, we take pride in our vehicles and what we're offering to a prospective buyer and ask those who have more options show us respect for our situations and choices.
Sponsored