Sponsored

Seems Like Anarchy Motive is not defunct.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Yeah, there's a ton of cautionary posts about @Anarchy Motive that I only say after I placed my order back in August.

Seems like Derrick is a either a scam artist or very disturbed. He'll quickly answer your emails up to making an order then sporadically answer for about a month after he misses his estimate for delivery. He'll tell you all sorts of BS about it being in production, quality control etc.... At about the two month mark, he'll just stop answering your emails, maybe PM you after a post like this one.

I gave him another month (4 months after my original order) to fulfill the order or give me an update. Crickets....

I searched here and found a bunch of threads started by Anarchy Motive closed for further posts...

Do we have a banned vendor thread or any other way of finding this info out?

Edit: 12//17/18. Apparently not defunct. Got an email w an update today. All the progress reported over the past three months now suddenly kaput...Starting over again. Who knows, maybe I’ll be like the other guys who’ve waited over a year or not get it at all.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Dude's a expert at puckering up to the hiney hole and blowing a puff or two up it. Count your losses & file it with your CC.

OP
OP
Tank

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Dude's a expert at puckering up to the hiney hole and blowing a puff or two up it. Count your losses & file it with your CC.
Yup, that’s what I’m thinking. I’ve gone back and forth on filing w the CC- the car’s in storage and where I live, that’s typically through April. I figure I’ll give it a few more months. Thanks for the perspective @Threebanger .

Last edited:

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
If you paid via PayPal file for a refund and don't go back when he most assuredly will say "it's almost done". I made that mistake and now have an expensive paper weight. Learn from my mistake.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tank

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
If you paid via PayPal file for a refund and don't go back when he most assuredly will say "it's almost done". I made that mistake and now have an expensive paper weight. Learn from my mistake.
No PayPal, just straight through the CC. Are you saying he sent you a product you can’t use? In retaliation?
Thanks for weighing in @rum_punch_ruby !

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
No PayPal, just straight through the CC. Are you saying he sent you a product you can’t use? In retaliation?
Thanks for weighing in @rum_punch_ruby !
No it fits. But it took so damn long I got a better option for my interior so now it just sits in a box.

OP
OP
Tank

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
No it fits. But it took so damn long I got a better option for my interior so now it just sits in a box.
Good to hear (I guess) Thanks.
Sponsored