Sponsored

Seeing a lot FJG's when looking online

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Maybe it's just me, but when looking online at various Ford Dealers I'm seeing quite a bit of FJG M1's.

Seems to be quite common, no?
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Model exclusive color. Possibly only 1 year of production, 2 at most. That generates increased demand.
And it’s been proven to be faster around a track than the other colors. That’s the main reason I picked it for my order.

Madtel4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
21 MACH 1, HP 1064, 20 Ranger XLT & 20 Explorer ST
Only 4 cars within 100 miles of me, Three FJG one Oxford White with red calipers.
Lee

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Maybe it's just me, but when looking online at various Ford Dealers I'm seeing quite a bit of FJG M1's.

Seems to be quite common, no?
I posted the same thing when Mach 1s started showing up on cars.com about half of the ones listed there were FJG. If you look at the take rate sheet thread, FJG are about 44% of all Mach 1 ordered so far. So it is not your imagination. Want a rare color Mach 1? Get Orange, only 1% so far have been Twister Orange.

mellow yellow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Want a rare color Mach 1? Get Orange, only 1% so far have been Twister Orange.
That's exactly what I've done (should be even rarer here in the UK as I understand
that we have only been allocated 300 Mach 1s in total)

Really looking forward to it, but still got at least 4 months of waiting to do!

Phil_AVF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2198 Grabber Yellow
I ordered Grabber Yellow as it is a Mach 1 only colour in the UK along with FJG. I figured most would go with FJG and the other colours have been available on the GT over here for a while. Twister Orange was the 55 Edition launch colour, so there are plenty of those and a reason why I didn't go TO.
Plus, GY is a love it or hate it colour which again will make it a rarer choice to pick, and it also has the historical angle that it was an original Mach 1 colour back in 1970/71 and a one off Shelby colour in 1969.

mellow yellow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
I ordered Grabber Yellow as it is a Mach 1 only colour in the UK along with FJG. I figured most would go with FJG and the other colours have been available on the GT over here for a while. Twister Orange was the 55 Edition launch colour, so there are plenty of those and a reason why I didn't go TO.
Plus, GY is a love it or hate it colour which again will make it a rarer choice to pick, and it also has the historical angle that it was an original Mach 1 colour back in 1970/71 and a one off Shelby colour in 1969.
We'll have to have a north of England "highlighter pen coloured Mach 1 meet up"
this Autumn!!😁
Sponsored