Seat cover to protect against scratches

lembeh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lembeh
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350, 2012 Mini Cooper S, 2018 Subaru Outback
Hi guys - I have a 2020 Shelby GT350 with the non recaro seat option (have the heated and cooled seats). I also have a child seat for my kid which I use fairly regularly to take her to daycare. As she’s getting taller she loves rubbing her dirty shoes on the back of the passenger seat! She also tends to forget the last time I’ve asked her not to scruff the back of the seat!

I’m trying to find a seat cover for the back of my front passenger seat so that my kid can rub her shoes all she wants and the seat stays somewhat protected. I’m looking for the kind that won’t cover the entire front seat but just the back portion. I’ve seen this type of seat protector on other vehicles but can’t find one for the Shelby non recaro seats. Hoping if anyone her has knowledge of anything like what I’m looking for.
Sponsored

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys - I have a 2020 Shelby GT350 with the non recaro seat option (have the heated and cooled seats). I also have a child seat for my kid which I use fairly regularly to take her to daycare. As she’s getting taller she loves rubbing her dirty shoes on the back of the passenger seat! She also tends to forget the last time I’ve asked her not to scruff the back of the seat!

I’m trying to find a seat cover for the back of my front passenger seat so that my kid can rub her shoes all she wants and the seat stays somewhat protected. I’m looking for the kind that won’t cover the entire front seat but just the back portion. I’ve seen this type of seat protector on other vehicles but can’t find one for the Shelby non recaro seats. Hoping if anyone her has knowledge of anything like what I’m looking for.
https://www.weathertech.com/ford/2020/mustang-shelby-gt500/seat-protectors/

GaleGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gale
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang