Sponsored

Seat cover opinions for 2024 TRD sport

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport
I am looking for feedback on seat covers for my new truck. wondering what brands anyone has used on pre-2024 (as a point of reference to what brands are good - in hope that 24 model is of like kind/quality) that fit well and hold up , don't break the bank. I would like something snug fitting to protect the factory seats that will look like it is OEM, budget is less than $500. Rough country is not available yet, looking for something Neoprene or 'leather like'. Thanks in advance. Brian
Sponsored

Last edited:

Drakka01

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Solar Octane Tacoma TRD Off-Road

jci

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
I just installed a set of seat covers from EKR. I ordered the "leather" covers and got them shipped for just under $300. Overall fits good for seat covers, looks OEMish. I did have to add some velcro to secure the rear bottom seat covers. I believe the wrinkles should come out after a few days.

2024 Tacoma Seat cover opinions for 2024 TRD sport IMG_2920.JPG

2024 Tacoma Seat cover opinions for 2024 TRD sport IMG_2922.JPG

OP
OP
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport
I just installed a set of seat covers from EKR. I ordered the "leather" covers and got them shipped for just under $300. Overall fits good for seat covers, looks OEMish. I did have to add some velcro to secure the rear bottom seat covers. I believe the wrinkles should come out after a few days.

IMG_2920.JPG

IMG_2922.JPG
Do you have the part number for these?

jci

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD OR
How are you liking these so far?
Fit is still good, most if not all of the wrinkles have come out now. I'm happy with them for being just under $300 shipped.

Rocko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 trd w/upgrade
Coverking makes Neoprene covers for the 2024. Probably a little over your budget though for both front and back.
https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/threads/coverking-custom-neoprene-seat-cover-review.3920/
https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/threads/seat-covers.3624

I'd suggest holding off a bit though. Been working with their customer service to get their 2024 templates tweaked to improve the fit. Waiting for new batch to arrive to see if they actually fixed them.
How is the fit of the tweeked design? I'm in the market now,but can wait if needed.

DillyCrack

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Coverking makes Neoprene covers for the 2024. Probably a little over your budget though for both front and back.
https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/threads/coverking-custom-neoprene-seat-cover-review.3920/
https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/threads/seat-covers.3624

I'd suggest holding off a bit though. Been working with their customer service to get their 2024 templates tweaked to improve the fit. Waiting for new batch to arrive to see if they actually fixed them.
If you’re a Costco member front and rear neoprene covers from coverking are only $350 compared to like $700 from coverking directly. I ordered a set last week that I’m waiting on.

OP
OP
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport
Received my EKR covers and overall fit is good, just small gaps at edge of drivers and passengers seats. The could have come with a flap to cover these but overall fit pretty nice, just concerned if a spill occurs will stain OEM seat covers due to gap

2024 Tacoma Seat cover opinions for 2024 TRD sport IMG_5731

2024 Tacoma Seat cover opinions for 2024 TRD sport IMG_5735

Madmez

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav
Received my EKR covers and overall fit is good, just small gaps at edge of drivers and passengers seats. The could have come with a flap to cover these but overall fit pretty nice, just concerned if a spill occurs will stain OEM seat covers due to gap

IMG_5731.jpg

IMG_5735.jpg
Nice, how does the back look?
Sponsored