Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
So true. U end up sitting on extender and having to lift sideways to get it free. I am circa 190lbs 5.11, so of average build and extender was a hassle to get locked in.
But for some it works .
Attaching to seatbelt is possible and actually works better. It just looks real weird. Fwiw, the headrest bracket Does make seatbelt easier to reach . So itā€™s a plus.
The BMW one has the added advantage over the now obsolete yet better looking Dodge unit in that he belt can easily be slipped out if rear needs to be accessed.
Alternatively fit the meanest supercharger on E85 and at 18lbs of boost and you will not notice much else .

I think the last statement sums things up pretty well LMAO
Sponsored

jimmerheck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Cal Special

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Ah, might be a UK v USA eBay thing but it seems to work fine from over here. Try this one :

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/avanti-interior-design?_bkw=mustang

And if that fails, this should give you an idea what that seller has to offer :

1615881760099.png

1615881792493.png

1615881818569.png

1615881870958.png

I know these aren't the cheapest but they look good quality, you can customise the colours and they have a soft back that you can also customise :

1615881985033.png

Just to be clear - I have no connection with this seller and I haven't tried this product (yet, but I am considering it) :like:

WD :like:
LMAO WD this is quite the Seat belt info board above, and with all the color options, even.

Are you sure you're not the guy selling these LMAO... just kidding.

Think your are correct about the UK & US ebay. The link used, and was the one posted only showed 1 left, added to cart, said no longer available.

So used the part number shown in the discriotion
of the add.

Found plenty of sources.
Just follow the above up - I ordered some, they arrived, the quality is really nice and here they are fitted :

74395049-9-F8-C-468-B-BB0-F-AAEF0-B93952-A.jpg

Hopefully they will help to save the seat edge :

D167-CFA8-9847-4133-9698-31-DE91070-F36.jpg

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
@WD Pro do these provide some padding to your collarbone? I notice sometimes the seatbelt is putting a lot of pressure on mine. Lowering the seat and/or reclining helps but I am looking for a better solution. Would these stay in one place or do they slide around and need adjusting constantly?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
@WD Pro do these provide some padding to your collarbone? I notice sometimes the seatbelt is putting a lot of pressure on mine. Lowering the seat and/or reclining helps but I am looking for a better solution. Would these stay in one place or do they slide around and need adjusting constantly?
These covers definitely help in reducing pressure on your collarbone. The ones I bought on Amazon are no longer available but there are plenty others. They do move and are easy to adjust.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=mustang+...g+seat+belt+cover+pad,aps,88&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

Sponsored

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
For many years, I, being un-tall, have used seat belt extenders (seatbeltextenderpros.com), which keep the belt off my neck and on my shoulder. Don't need any padding.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
They do provide some padding, but they arenā€™t overly thick like some types I have seen.

I too have problems with an uncomfortable collarbone (broke it in three places and itā€™s got a ā€˜largeā€™ lump now ā€¦ lol), but itā€™s my left side so not really a problem for me over here unless Iā€™m a passenger.

My pad was to protect the seat edge and for that function itā€™s doing a very good job.

The backing is grippy and the internals allow the belt to slide though real easy - I suspect they were picked purposely for those properties.

In my case it stays put on the seat and allows the belt to slide though it when I move / lean forward etc, which for you would most likely mean it staying on your collarbone / stuck to your clothing and not needing frequent readjustment or it suffering from slippage.

The backs on mine are like a faux suede / Alcantara type material.

Hope that helps ?

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
They do provide some padding, but they arenā€™t overly thick like some types I have seen.

I too have problems with an uncomfortable collarbone (broke it in three places and itā€™s got a ā€˜largeā€™ lump now ā€¦ lol), but itā€™s my left side so not really a problem for me over here unless Iā€™m a passenger.

My pad was to protect the seat edge and for that function itā€™s doing a very good job.

The backing is grippy and the internals allow the belt to slide though real easy - I suspect they were picked purposely for those properties.

In my case it stays put on the seat and allows the belt to slide though it when I move / lean forward etc, which for you would most likely mean it staying on your collarbone / stuck to your clothing and not needing frequent readjustment or it suffering from slippage.

The backs on mine are like a faux suede / Alcantara type material.

Hope that helps ?

Thank you. Very helpful! I like this design much better, but of course, that comes at a higher price. These look like they are OEM. I will likely order a black set with red stitching to match the other red accents I have added to the interior.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you. Very helpful! I like this design much better, but of course, that comes at a higher price. These look like they are OEM. I will likely order a black set with red stitching to match the other red accents I have added to the interior.
I was shocked to see they have almost doubled in cost since I bought mine ā€¦ :frown:

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I was shocked to see they have almost doubled in cost since I bought mine ā€¦ :frown:

Higher demand = higher price. Like everything else lately. :rain:
Sponsored