Sponsored

SEAT BELT CHIME DISABLE IS EASY(3minutes)

kg2194

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
kris
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt PP1
Vehicle Showcase
SEAT BELT CHIME DISABLE IS EASY!!!
I will write this from memory but they say it's in the owner's manual as well.
Get into car and close door. Push the start stop button but don't start car. On the dash you will see a red seatbelt light on. It will turn off after about a minute. When it turns off buckle and unbluckle seatbelt 3x. The seatbelt light will come back on, when it does buckle and unbuckle once more and the light will flash fast then turn off. That is it you're done. I just did it on my 21 gt. The post i got it from was for a 2015. Also you have to do the same thing in the passenger seat as well if you want the passenger side disabled.
Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I've done this on every Ford I've owned for the last 20 years.

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
SEAT BELT CHIME DISABLE IS EASY!!!
I will write this from memory but they say it's in the owner's manual as well.
Get into car and close door. Push the start stop button but don't start car. On the dash you will see a red seatbelt light on. It will turn off after about a minute. When it turns off buckle and unbluckle seatbelt 3x. The seatbelt light will come back on, when it does buckle and unbuckle once more and the light will flash fast then turn off. That is it you're done. I just did it on my 21 gt. The post i got it from was for a 2015. Also you have to do the same thing in the passenger seat as well if you want the passenger side disabled.
why not just put your seat belt on?:facepalm: If it wasn’t for me wearing my seat belt I wouldn’t be here right now.

this happened in November of 2005

BA1F21D7-C9D2-4F13-A415-55E3287F16B4.jpeg

Sponsored

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I always wear a seatbelt, but I have disabled this crap anyway. I hate to see that red light on the dash when I start the car. And I hate knowing that it would beep if I didn't wear the seatbelt. I will wear it because I want to, not because the car wants me to. I hate knowing that I must do it, otherwise the car will go beserk and will yell at me like a mother-in-law. No, I must not do it. There's nothing I must do. What I do, I do because I want to. I own the car, not the other way around.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
It's not as annoying as the double honk.

I've never really been bothered by it as I always buckle up. However, have my sweetie in the car and she always forgets. The chime reminds me to remind her to buckle up. She totally ignores the chime.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I'll try not to shit on OP for sharing actually useful information, but yeah. If you're on the fence for some reason, just wear the damn belt. The vast majority of deaths and serious injuries in wrecks these days are from people not wearing them. Just the facts.

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
That's a good mod. I guess a blow up doll in the passenger seat would fix that in a convertible.I would double honk for that .

Sponsored

RasJeremy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ras
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 2020
That's a good mod. I guess a blow up doll in the passenger seat would fix that in a convertible.I would double honk for that .
Comon... you need the right spirit of spooktober! A life size skeleton in the passenger seat is the way to go for this month :crackup:

Reap

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harald
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mustang 2017 Mustang
Thanks for posting this. I always wear a seat belt, but the chime is just too annoying for me.
Same here. I start the car then put on the seatbelt. However I have tried to disable the chime using the method stated a couple of times but it does not work for me for some reason.

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
A seat belt chime is only annoying if you’re not wearing the belt…. So what am I missing?
...I back out of downstairs into the road (private),
drive around my house to wash the car,
wash/wax the car,
get in and drive the car back around the house to downstairs.
All the while being serenaded by a 'seatbelt chime'........:crazy:

(why would I buckle up???????)