Sponsored

Search for quietest exhaust

Shawn@RIP TUNING

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Mustang
Shawn can you load a video of one with catted pipes. That's the version I'm interested in. Also, any issues with fitment. I know of another brand that I will not mention that was pulled due to fitment issues but set to release again soon.
[ame]

We have zero fitment issues with ours.
Sponsored

aarontl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium pp
Going to try something in a few days. I got a stock gt exhaust from a friend of mine. I'm hoping the hangers match up. First glance i think they do. I'm going to delete the resonator and have a shop connect a y fitting. Not sure how this will sound but I like the gt tips better. Besides i got the exhaust for free so why not give it a shot.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
Going to try something in a few days. I got a stock gt exhaust from a friend of mine. I'm hoping the hangers match up. First glance i think they do. I'm going to delete the resonator and have a shop connect a y fitting. Not sure how this will sound but I like the gt tips better. Besides i got the exhaust for free so why not give it a shot.

Save your $. It will prob sound like crap. I tried that with my 2013 V6 to GT exhaust.

Sponsored

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
If no welding...unless u can weld and the shop won't charge for the Y. Good luck with it.

Raibyn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Save your $. It will prob sound like crap. I tried that with my 2013 V6 to GT exhaust.
I put GT takeoff mufflers and a Y pipe on my 2010 V6 and it sounded great. That was the older 4.0 engine, though. Anyway, worth a try if it's free!

aarontl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium pp
So just had the gt exhaust instaled today. Love it. Basically stock sound in the car no drone. Sounds great outside. I'll try to get pics up and video soon. I have a total of $50 invested, well worth it. Deleted the resonator and had a y pipe put in using stock gt pipes and mufflers. Hangers line up perfect. If you can find a gt guy throwing out stock exhaust snatch it up[emoji2]

Sponsored

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Will do. Of course im sure it wont sound as good as in person. Anyone near Springfield Missouri can hear it in person. Lol

Pleeease do a video wven if it sounds awful. Idle and a few revs

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Sorry posted 2 of same pic. Here is the last one.
The shop did a nice job on that. Very clean install and doesn't sound half bad either. Good deal there!
Sponsored