Sponsored

SCT Must stop selling tuners after EPA...

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
Are you 16 or what?

Try to actually contribute something to the forum when you post.
The fact that I've done just what I said(many people have, even another guy in this same thread) and you still not believing me. That's the problem. But there are plenty of YOU on the internet, so it's A okay.

Sorry if you can't wrap your head around that. It seems like you may not know everything you think you do. And, everybody is an a-hole every now and then. Just like me and you in this thread.
Sponsored

Fatguy

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 Mustang
As of April 2019 we don't have emission testing anymore up here in Ontario, Canada

Just move up here ;)
You beat me to it but should have added that this is a trend spreading to other municipalities that have emissions checks. There is no point anymore...

But yes, I see the Mustang community up here going rogue like in some States in the U.S. We still have the street racing laws. That is worse in my opinion.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
As of April 2019 we don't have emission testing anymore up here in Ontario, Canada
The US must build a wall high enough to block the smog menace from Canada!

300mag

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Prem Vert
just wondering how long the government will take to go after other tuners like HP Tuner and Diablosport
I know diablosport took these options out of the tuners years ago, the work around was a custom tune. The customer tune was usually a low cost if all the tuner was doing was turning off rear o2 or egr, etc.... this was like 5 years so hopefully nothing has changed.
Sponsored