Not open for further replies.

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
2015 Ford Mustang NoviStretch Front Bumper Bra Mask

If you are looking for some protection for your 2015 Ford Mustang and hate the thoughts of the 1980's front bras, then check out this front bumper mask. This mask is made of a Synthetic Stretch Mesh Fabric that will never scrap of scuff your paint. This material is a little bit like nylon, but softer and much stronger.

From the makers of the Original Stretch-to-Fit bras and mirror covers, NoviStretch Performance Protective Covers are available for your 2015 Ford Mustang Gt, V6 and EcoBoost.

This 2015 Mustang Front Bumper Mask features:

*Synthetic Stretch Mesh Fabric
*Heavy Duty Elastic Trim
*All Black "Hidden" Hardware
*Snap and Strap Installation
*Patent Pending Design
*100% Manufactured in USA
*12 Month Limited Warranty

This 2015 Ford Mustang Stretch Mask is a great solution for those Mustang owners that do not want to drill into their brand new Pony. This mask is a very easy installation and can be removed without any permanent modifications to your car. Once installed you can quickly remove the NoviStretch mask and store it in your Mustang's glove box. Once installed, you can put on and take off in a matter of minutes.

This 2015 Mustang Front Bumper Mask installs in minutes with supplied hardware. You will simply remove your existing screws and replace with the screws we provide, which are shown below. These new screws have special snap caps built into them, and stay installed. No need to remove them if you remove the mask. They serve as bolts and also as snap caps for the new mask. Shown below with four of the new screws/bolts installed and the mask installed.

Inside fender photo, showing the new snap bolts/screws installed and the mask installed.

Below are the new snap bolts/screws that will be used in place of your existing bolts. Once these are installed, you can put on or take off the mask in under 60 seconds!

The mask folds up very small and will fit inside your glove box, or center console. These masks are great for protection on long road trips, or on your way to a car show.

We currently have 100 in stock!

Order here: 2015 Mustang Front Bumper Mask
Sponsored

Last edited:

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Love the idea, especially for going to shows, but it covers the turn signals...

OP
OP

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
Love the idea, especially for going to shows, but it covers the turn signals...
The material allows the signals to shine through so there's nothing to be concerned about there.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
How thin is this material? Reason I ask is because of the air flow to the radiator
I'm glad someone asked, I know that's a concern for a lot of people. The manufacturer makes it a huge priority to make sure the material won't have any adverse effect on your running temps, and with all the masks sold over many years we've never had a single issue.

Thanks,
Dave

Asonitez

I go 71 in a 70 *REBEL*
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT Premium
Although I hope I won't have to.. how does this stuff hold up to snow and rain i the winterseason? I'm hoping for something that will protect my paint in the winter If I HAVE To drive my mustang.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
I'll be the guinea pig - order placed. ;)

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Super fast shipping - Ordered on Wednesday and it was here Friday. :)

Install takes all of 10 minutes. Intake temps are up a little in traffic, maybe 5-10* but are about the same in clean air/highway. I'm about to drive about 150 miles on the interstate, so I should have more details later tonight.

Hazard lights through bra:

[ame]

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
I take it back. This really impacts intake temps. In local traffic I was seeing intake temps as high as 155* and on the highway it was running between 120* and 134*with an ambient of 86*. Normally on the highway intake is 8-10 above ambient for me.

I'll either send it back or make an opening where the intake is (properly stitched).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
I take it back. This really impacts intake temps. In local traffic I was seeing intake temps as high as 155* and on the highway it was running between 120* and 134*with an ambient of 86*. Normally on the highway intake is 8-10 above ambient for me.

I'll either send it back or make an opening where the intake is (properly stitched).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And this is the info I was looking for. Keep us posted on what you do if anything.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
And this is the info I was looking for. Keep us posted on what you do if anything.
The folks at Southern have been very helpful. The bra is going back to Novistretch and they are going to evaluate it...

OP
OP

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
The folks at Southern have been very helpful. The bra is going back to Novistretch and they are going to evaluate it...
Thanks for posting! For anyone that's interested, the manufacturer takes temp issues very seriously and we'll have more info to report once they're able to check this out.

Thanks,
Dave

barok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Any update from the manufacturer? Interested in getting these on long drives.

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Too bad it does not cover the hood
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.