Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Honestly, I never understood the fascination people seem to have with Twitter. At the end of the day, it’s now his platform and I have no objections to him running it however he sees fit. It’s not like the people who rely on it for credible info are going to do any actual research anyway. If they can’t get their favourite conspiracy theories published there, they’ll simply keep searching until they find it.
If it succeeds, fine. If it fails? Also fine.

The harder part is determining what actually constitutes ”misinformation”….

For example:
It‘s been claimed that the covid vaccines seem to increase the risk of myo/pericarditis in males of certain age groups.
Based on the studies done so far, that appears to be (at least mostly) true. BUT, it fails to mention that the risk of these issues is MUCH higher as a result of infection in the absence of vaccination and that the actual seriousness of the condition is far greater in unvaccinated individuals.

Misinformation or simple omission of facts? To me it’s the former, but I’m sure others will just want to hear the first part and ignore the second part because it allows them to continue believing what they already believe, whilst also “propping up” those beliefs.
I think that is a perfect example - using part of the information in a way that is designed to give a different impression. If you use part of the information to support your view, but ignore the other part which qualifies it then you are just lying to yourself anyway. It's a bit like saying we scored 2 goals today and are winners, but ignoring that the other side scored 3, so you lost.
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Most vaccines provide a life time of protection
Yes, most, not all. Why are you expecting this to fall into a specific category that you’ve decided it “should” fall into?

Next time you’re at the hospital after cutting yourself, be sure to let them know that you don’t want a tetanus shot. They should last a lifetime like most vaccines right? Or do you not apply that same standard when it suits your agenda?

mkcotton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Yes, most, not all. Why are you expecting this to fall into a specific category that you’ve decided it “should” fall into?

Next time you’re at the hospital after cutting yourself, be sure to let them know that you don’t want a tetanus shot. They should last a lifetime like most vaccines right? Or do you not apply that same standard when it suits your agenda?
Tetanus “vaccines” last ten years and have been around for many decades. If you went to the hospital and they offered you a choice between a proven tetanus shot and some recently released barely tested shot that claims to do the same thing… which one would you get!

Don’t bother answering!

Last edited:

mkcotton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Naysayers and conspiricy followers always have to learn things first hand the hard way.
I never stopped traveling during the height of the pandemic, while you sat at home…. Never got COVID and never will. You can wish my parachute fails to open, my helicopter crashes, you’re shit out of luck with COVID.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I never stopped traveling during the height of the pandemic, while you sat at home…. Never got COVID and never will. You can wish my parachute fails to open, my helicopter crashes, you’re shit out of luck with COVID.
LoL ... I didn't "sit at home" either, but took approprate precautions based on what was going on. You wear a seat belt when you drive fast, or don't you think the science of physics exits anymore?

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tetanus “vaccines” last ten years and have been around for many decades. If you went to the hospital and they offered you a choice between a proven tetanus shoot and some recently released barely tested shot that claims to do the same thing… which one would you get!

Don’t bother answering!
What in your mind do you think would have happened if no actions were taken in this country, or the entire world for that matter, if nothing would have been done about the pandemic, and at times more than 3000 people dying every day in this country alone. That's like a World Trade Center attack every day. Would you ignore 3000+ people dying every day in this country regardless of how it's happening?

The Covid vaccine might have been touted as a one time (or 1 + a booster) in the beginning, but that changed as things unfolded. It amazes me how people "lock-on" to something in the beginning of things and don't ever think things can change as things unfold - boohoo, whaaaa ... learn how to roll with life. Low level of logic and real world living is that I'd call it.

BTW - flu is a type of coronavirus and it's not a "one time for life" vaccine. Everyone here should know that by now, and also realize that Covid has basically turned into a "super flu" virus which also morphs into many variants just like the flu virus. Hopefully it doesn't morph into some crazy variant that becomes very deadly again. By next fall there will be a combo flu/Covid yearly vaccine for those who want it. Others, I don't give a F what people do as long as it doesn't directly effect me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mkcotton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
What in your mind do you think would have happened if no actions were taken in this country, or the entire world for that matter, if nothing would have been done about the pandemic, and at times more than 3000 people dying every day in this country alone. That's like a World Trade Center attack every day. Would you ignore 3000+ people dying every day in this country regardless of how it's happening?

The Covid vaccine might have been touted as a one time (or 1 + a booster) in the beginning, but that changed as things unfolded. It amazes me how people "lock-on" to something in the beginning of things and don't ever think things can change as things unfold - boohoo, whaaaa ... learn how to roll with life. Low level of logic and real world living is that I'd call it.

BTW - flu is a type of coronavirus and it's not a "one time for life" vaccine. Everyone here should know that by now, and also realize that Covid has basically turned into a "super flu" virus which also morphs into many variants just like the flu virus. Hopefully it doesn't morph into some crazy variant that becomes very deadly again. By next fall there will be a combo flu/Covid yearly vaccine for those who want it. Others, I don't give a F what people do as long as it doesn't directly effect me.
You act like the vaccine was the only protocol being developed and tested… it was the only protocol “forced” on the masses. All the other protocols were shut down by big pharma in conjunction with the CDC/HHS/AMA. Ask yourself, how much money did big pharma make, not to mention their blanket immunity… see VAERS.

For a frame of reference 150,000 people die every day, are you ignoring that: https://principia-scientific.com/how-many-people-die-each-day/ - that is fifty 9/11s.

As for the flu vaccine, I’ll point you back to informed consent. You have a choice as to whether you take it.

You cannot stop mother nature no matter how much you try, and as far as “not giving a F what people do as long as it doesn’t directly affect you”. You’re living in a fantasy world. I suggest you live in a bubble.

6’ social distancing is arbitrary: https://www.forbes.com/sites/graiso...says-former-fda-commissioner/?sh=8f82f1be8e6e

Did you wear a KN95 or N95 mask, or maybe a bandana: https://www.healthline.com/health-news/report-finds-kn95-masks-not-as-effective-as-n95-masks

Did you wash your hands every time you touched a public object, did you disinfect every piece of grocery item when you brought it home? Did you pump gas, did you handle your mail or the Amazon box you received every day. You never touched anything during the pandemic that someone else touched before you? – You would’ve had to wash your hands a couple hundred times a day to be safe... maybe on day 1, but you didn’t stay the course. Oh, and I am 100% sure you touched your face right after touching an object that someone else touched before you – BEFORE you washed your hands. It’s human nature….You probably were one of the asymptomatic super spreaders.

For me, this boils down to “choice”, and not a mandate. I could careless that you got the vaccine and even less about your reasoning or opinion. I am making this stand because you and people like you don’t respect mine and others “choices”. You call us anti-establishments or lemmings (which are antithetical to each other – oh having a conversation with idiots), and conspiracy theorists.

I walk into every situation openminded willing to learn. Ignorant minded people follow someone else and then ridicule as if they are the enlightened leader.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You act like the vaccine was the only protocol being developed and tested… it was the only protocol “forced” on the masses. All the other protocols were shut down by big pharma in conjunction with the CDC/HHS/AMA. Ask yourself, how much money did big pharma make, not to mention their blanket immunity… see VAERS.
You got links that prove your claim? Don't think so. What other "protocols" are you talking about. I'll ask again, what do you think would have happened if there never was a vaccine developed? How would you have handled the pandemic if it was "all up to you" ... just act like nothing was happening as thousands of people died every day, or actually do something better - if so, what?

Thing is, you I and everyone else lives in a society, yet people like you believe you can do whatever you want, regardless of the situations where your actions can effect everyone else. There are reasons that mandates are made in a situation like a world pandemic, but I guess that's just too far over your head to really grasp the logic.

For a frame of reference 150,000 people die every day, are you ignoring that: https://principia-scientific.com/how-many-people-die-each-day/ - that is fifty 9/11s.
Pure strawman ... nobody is buying that lame excuse/deflection. "Oh, 150,000 people die every day from all kinds of stuff, so what's another 3000 a day?" Right ... what would the death rate have been if there was nothing done, and no vaccine was ever developed?

As for the flu vaccine, I’ll point you back to informed consent. You have a choice as to whether you take it.
You really come across as an angry person ... butt hurt over how society had to make it through a pandemic. Again, how would you have handled it any better if you were "in charge" - tell us. I'll bet you didn't get vaccinated, and that's cool but don't cry like a weak little girl over the actions taken. Maybe you should live in a different country. Oh wait, pretty much all countries had similar actions and mandates going on. Some countries are still imposing mandates, like China which is probably overboard at this time, but I don't know all the Covid stats and details involved in China right now.

You cannot stop mother nature no matter how much you try, and as far as “not giving a F what people do as long as it doesn’t directly affect you”. You’re living in a fantasy world. I suggest you live in a bubble.
Wow, so based on this comment it sounds like you would have been fine just letting "mother nature take its course", and do absolutely nothing and go around like nobody was effected or dying from a highly contagious virus.

6’ social distancing is arbitrary: https://www.forbes.com/sites/graiso...says-former-fda-commissioner/?sh=8f82f1be8e6e

Did you wear a KN95 or N95 mask, or maybe a bandana: https://www.healthline.com/health-news/report-finds-kn95-masks-not-as-effective-as-n95-masks

Did you wash your hands every time you touched a public object, did you disinfect every piece of grocery item when you brought it home? Did you pump gas, did you handle your mail or the Amazon box you received every day. You never touched anything during the pandemic that someone else touched before you? – You would’ve had to wash your hands a couple hundred times a day to be safe... maybe on day 1, but you didn’t stay the course. Oh, and I am 100% sure you touched your face right after touching an object that someone else touched before you – BEFORE you washed your hands. It’s human nature….You probably were one of the asymptomatic super spreaders.s
You are obviously angry and butt hurt over a pandemic. Get some balls and act like you can deal with life, lol.

For me, this boils down to “choice”, and not a mandate. I could careless that you got the vaccine and even less about your reasoning or opinion. I am making this stand because you and people like you don’t respect mine and others “choices”. You call us anti-establishments or lemmings (which are antithetical to each other – oh having a conversation with idiots), and conspiracy theorists.

I walk into every situation openminded willing to learn. Ignorant minded people follow someone else and then ridicule as if they are the enlightened leader.
Right now, how is all this impacting your life - are people mandating you right now? Are you going to whine for years after all this has settle down to a dull roar like the yearly flu?

Last edited:

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
You got links that prove your claim? Don't think so. What other "protocols" are you talking about. I'll ask again, what do you think would have happened if there never was a vaccine developed? How would you have handled the pandemic if it was "all up to you" ... just act like nothing was happening as thousands of people died every day, or actually do something better - if so, what?

Thing is, you I and everyone else lives in a society, yet people like you believe you can do whatever you want, regardless of the situations where your actions can effect everyone else. There are reasons that mandates are made in a situation like a world pandemic, but I guess that's just too far over your head to really grasp the logic.

Pure strawman ... nobody is buying that lame excuse/deflection. "Oh, 150,000 people die every day from all kinds of stuff, so what's another 3000 a day?" Right ... what would the death rate have been if there was nothing done, and no vaccine was ever developed?

You really come across as an angry person ... butt hurt over how society had to make it through a pandemic. Again, how would you have handled it any better if you were "in charge" - tell us. I'll bet you didn't get vaccinated, and that's cool but don't cry like a weak little girl over the actions taken. Maybe you should live in a different country. Oh wait, pretty much all countries had similar actions and mandates going on. Some countries are still imposing mandates, like China which is probably overboard at this time, but I don't know all the Covid stats and details involved in China right now.

Wow, so based on this comment it sounds like you would have been fine just letting "mother nature take its course", and do absolutely nothing and go around like nobody was effected or dying from a highly contagious virus.

You are obviously angry and butt hurt over a pandemic. Get some balls and act like you can deal with life, lol.

Right now, how is all this impacting your life - are people mandating you right now? Are you going to whine for years after all this has settle down to a dull roar like the yearly flu?
Yes he will. Same as he will whine about anything else he is mandated or advised to do. He doesn't care about anybody else, or anything else other than himself. Best to ignore like I have and once he isn't being listened too, he will go elsewhere and bore some other people.

He is nothing more than a troll