Covid (data from weekly averages):

1,800,000 cases
148,000 hospitalizations
15.600 deaths

Flu (mid-range of CDC estimates):

6,600,000 cases
56,000 hospitalizations
3,200 deaths

Influenza is much more prevalent, but covid is still more serious and deadly.

2022-2023 U.S. Flu Season: Preliminary In-Season Burden Estimates | CDC

CDC COVID Data Tracker: Home
Oh there you go again providing data to back up a point. Stop it :giggle:

mkcotton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Indeed you are not arguing with an infant, I am a medical professional and I beg to differ with your childish response. I have already responded a few pages about flu cases v COVID cases and that flu has not 'gone' at all. I even posted a few pages back about a new patient side test to distinguish COVID from Flu more easily - how does that fit with your statement?

I gave you data from reputable sources and you choose to ignore it. Vaccination has been proven to work. Perhaps you could provide some data to prove it doesn't, if you are so certain of yourself?

'Quoting the internet' - NO, quoting reputable sources that are on the internet - VERY big difference. I 'looked up' and quoted the BMJ, you just gave an unqualified opinion.

There is such a pattern here. Anti establishment rants, nothing to back it up, it gets challenged with real data then the poster resorts to insults and then eventually gets banned....... I wonder why?
Having to tell me that you're medical professional doesn't add to your argument... it actually takes away from it... but more importantly, I'd never thought I see the day that a full on SJW would make a counter argument to the Washingtonpost... you have a rep on this platform... I've been warned about you. Ta-ta

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
I smell a few bans on the the horizen ....

1669271784521.png
Won't be the first time I've been banned from social media. Been banned on Reddit and shadoe
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ted-people-now-make-up-majority-covid-deaths/

Just a simple article for those that love the facts and nothing but the facts. Seems like being vax'd is like being drunk... doesn't last that long. But wait there's another vax around the corner... maybe this time they'll get it right. No wait it's a yearly thing... sounds fucking useless.
If you get 8 more boosters, you'll become a Dr. Fauci apostle.

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Having to tell me that you're medical professional doesn't add to your argument... it actually takes away from it... but more importantly, I'd never thought I see the day that a full on SJW would make a counter argument to the Washingtonpost... you have a rep on this platform... I've been warned about you. Ta-ta
There you go again - more insults and NOTHING to back up your assertions. You clearly never read the Washington Post article or my comments properly.

I asked you a question and you ignored it.

I gave you data from reputable sources and you choose to ignore it. Vaccination has been proven to work. Perhaps you could provide some data to prove it doesn't, if you are so certain of yourself?

Hopefully Ta-ta means you re out of here!

mkcotton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
There you go again - more insults and NOTHING to back up your assertions. You clearly never read the Washington Post article or my comments properly.

I asked you a question and you ignored it.

Hopefully Ta-ta means you re out of here!
You just gave me data... for what?!

Here, I'll make it simple for you... COVID Real, People with comorbidities Died, Gain of Function Real, Lab Leak Highly Likely, jumping from bats to humans Total Bullshit... first mRNA "vaccine" used on humans Scary as Fuck... people that are healthy DON'T need an "EXPERIMENTAL" vaccine. But I get it, you either lead or follow...

And really, being in the medical profession gives you no more credibility then a gas station attendant has on the formula of gas.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
You just gave me data... for what?!

Here, I'll make it simple for you... COVID Real, People with comorbidities Died, Gain of Function Real, Lab Leak Highly Likely, jumping from bats to humans Total Bullshit... first mRNA "vaccine" used on humans Scary as Fuck... people that are healthy DON'T need an "EXPERIMENTAL" vaccine. But I get it, you either lead or follow...

And really, being in the medical profession gives you no more credibility then a gas station attendant has on the formula of gas.
I gave you data for the vaccine efficacy - you ignored it.

Here it is again if you would care to read it:

New study shows fewer people die from covid-19 in better vaccinated communities | BMJ

Then the rant above is just childish gibberish. Seriously do you think that is the basis for a serious discussion?

Then you just default into the standard 'lead or follow', 'sheep' type drivel.

The last sentence just emphasises the 'I know better, no matter how little I know' arrogance in your posts. I hope you never get ill or that 'gas attendant' is going to think long and hard about bothering with you.

Wind your neck in. You are NOT a leader, you are a brainwashed follower! Stop reading and believing scare stories - do some proper research.

mkcotton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
I gave you data for the vaccine efficacy - you ignored it.

Here it is again if you would care to read it:

New study shows fewer people die from covid-19 in better vaccinated communities | BMJ

Then the rant above is just childish gibberish. Seriously do you think that is the basis for a serious discussion?

Then you just default into the standard 'lead or follow', 'sheep' type drivel.

The last sentence just emphasises the 'I know better, no matter how little I know' arrogance in your posts. I hope you never get ill or that 'gas attendant' is going to think long and hard about bothering with you.

Wind your neck in. You are NOT a leader, you are a brainwashed follower! Stop reading and believing scare stories - do some proper research.
There's a trend here... it's right in front of your face and you just can't see it. Long live the Queen, Camila!

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
There's a trend here... it's right in front of your face and you just can't see it. Long live the Queen, Camila!
Oh dear - another deluded sheep with a chip on their shoulder.

There is a trend here - you ignore data and information and keep pedalling deluded drivel

Goodbye - Ignore

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)

mkcotton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Best option.

He is just a troll

Look it’s simple: first of it’s kind experimental mRNA inoculation forced on the worlds population. To make matters worse, it was pushed out there in the shortest timeframe ever under emergency use authorization. Not mention booster after booster; and now their working on newer versions. No thanks! I personally know 4 people that have suspiciously died within weeks of getting the shot; one was directly related to the shot, according to a “medical professional”.

The problem with your “data driven” decision making process… you got the shot before there was any data to crunch through… that’s dopey. And really… you’re sending me links to someone else’s interpretation of the data. I can actually crunch the raw data with Hadoop and AI/ML and have… what’s funny is, the CDC actually provides the raw data downloads… you just have to do the work.

And when you clowns (that’s an insult) talk about someone that can’t argue the facts and leads with insults… it is you with your ad hominem attacks that actually devolve a discussion/argument/conversation. You lead with conspiracy theorist, antiestablishment, etc… here is the definition of antiestablishmentarianism = A policy or attitude that views a nation's or society's power structure as corrupt, repressive, or unjust. Seems like a health view to me, unless you’re a lemming…

I am not against modern medicine…I sometimes get the yearly flu shot depending on the severity of the flu season, but that is my decision. It’s called informed consent… unless you live in the UK… thank god for 1776.

Here's a little emotion intelligence for you... deep down you know you fucked up and the only way for you to live with your, "sheep mentality" is to double down. But hey I am sure you make dumb decisions everyday why stop now!?

I can do this all day!

mkcotton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Wait, I just put my finger on it... you're worried about the "Thought Police" coming to get you... I mean you do live in the UK. Again, thank god for the revolutionary war.

On a serious note, I hope you can stay warm this winter!
Sponsored