Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I seem to have survived it myself :cwl:
I think my favorite Covid related thing to hear about now is when the anti vaxxed crowd tries to hug up on a vaxxed person. Isn't anti vax all about choice? Kind of hypocritical to take someone else's choice of personal space and more away. More proof that we really may not make it as a species lol.
Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
A super virus wreaking havoc was projected by scientists and health professional 15 years ago.

They told us we had to stop using sanitizers for everything because it was impairing immune capacity.

WHO changed the definition of Pandemic a few years before Covid significantly lowering the threshold.

Unexplained wealth audits on every WHO, govt person connected to procurement, and healthcare person who received extra money will shake everything out.

I would like to bid for it on a 50 % funds recovery contingency basis.
Nobody ever lets a tragedy manufactured or not go to waste. Always monetary and/or political gain to be had.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
A super virus wreaking havoc was projected by scientists and health professional 15 years ago.

They told us we had to stop using sanitizers for everything because it was impairing immune capacity.

WHO changed the definition of Pandemic a few years before Covid significantly lowering the threshold.

Unexplained wealth audits on every WHO, govt person connected to procurement, and healthcare person who received extra money will shake everything out.

I would like to bid for it on a 50 % funds recovery contingency basis.
No idea what you are on about again ...

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Opportunity in Crises...I have certainly profited in and from the chaos in earned money and even more valuable attracting priceless elite brain, management, and experience talent because I don't care about vax status.

I did get jabbed only to qualify for mobility and social participation. Many people dont care about it, and rather write code, make engineering advances, or just play video games...I am no one to judge anyone's choices about personal matters.
I thought you only invested in oil companies. Still waiting for you to let me know which company it was that has dropped 15% in share price

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I dont invest.

It's all layman high risk cyclical and geopolitical speculation and out right gambling using 12 yr old farm boy common sense and trend intuition.

On the particular oil referenced I was 80 % weighted, bought in at 1.22 and four months later exit at 2.17. Now hoovering around 1.8. Looking for rentry at 1.60 - 1.70.

I do love gambling on the crusie line as well that I've cycled several times in last two years now looking at them again for few month play and probably 20 % lift.

Crypto ETF has been fun as has VIX.

Obviously this all akin to jumping out of an airplane hoping the chute opens when pull the cord.
Oh dear :crazy:

Sponsored

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT

Bulldog9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, 2017 Tundra TRDPRO, 1976 Porsche 912
Interesting Data point, we had a 'convergence of omicron' over the Christmas/New Years holiday. With family and friends coming and going from 6 states, at this point we had 36 people test positive to include my grandkids, parents, myself, wife, etc. Ages from 83 to 2. NO underlying health conditions. In most cases for the family units, only one person got tested, and if positive assumed all others who got sick had it. We followed CDC guidelines to isolate 5-6 days etc.

In most cases, we had gathered and departed before we got the news that someone that we knew had COVID, and the 'sickness' occurred after New Years.

All but 2 of the adults were vaccinated, grandkids aren't, and of those vaccinated, 3/4 had booster.

11 were asymptomatic including 1 of the unvaxed
2 had the sniffles and headache both were boosted
18 had mild symptoms and were it not for the 'hyper attention' would have been considered a normal winter cold with 3-4 days of aches, some fever, sore throat and light congestion.
5 felt 'very sick' but recovered in 4-5 days without issue. This included 3 with the booster, 1 vaxed with no booster, and 1 unvaxed.

It's been an interesting 'test case'. Some interesting take aways.
1. The OLD people with vax and booster had light to no symptoms
2. The two UNvaxed people (in 30's and healthy) had similar symptoms to those vaxed and boosted.
3. Those who had the worst experience came from all 3 groups.
4. Those with the least symptoms had just had their booster before Christmas.

Make what you want of it, but Be Smart, Be Calm, Be healthy, LIVE your life.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
He was also 74 and had tons of ongoing health issues in the past 15 years so not sure why that is relevant now. lol

Both sides never miss the opportunity to make a story where there isn't one.
I didn't make any comment on the news whatsoever when I posted the link. But since we are there now, I will say that if he was fully vaccinated (which I doubt he was), he still might be alive today regardless of his other supposed health issues.

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I didn't make any comment on the news whatsoever when I posted the link. But since we are there now, I will say that if he was fully vaccinated (which I doubt he was), he still might be alive today regardless of his other supposed health issues.
That wasn't an attack on you whatsoever. It was towards the news reporting. He's been dying for a long time. Regardless I'm sure he was ready to go.

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
That wasn't an attack on you whatsoever. It was towards the news reporting. He's been dying for a long time. Regardless I'm sure he was ready to go.
He had some back issues & pains ... hardly anything that was causing him from "dying for a long time". He was even active working on a show, hardly on his last leg dying before getting Covid. He's also said he's "not dying" in many interviews when asked about health issues. I highly doubt he was "ready to go", but got some "help" in doing so.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...harebar_app&utm_campaign=sharebar_app_article

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
He was also 74 and had tons of ongoing health issues in the past 15 years so not sure why that is relevant now. lol

Both sides never miss the opportunity to make a story where there isn't one.
'Both sides' - I wasn't aware there were 'sides'. Covid doesn't care about US politics

Being 74 doesn't mean you don't matter and are 'going to die soon anyway'

He died of COVID, not old age

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
He had some back issues & pains ... hardly anything that was causing him from "dying for a long time". He was even active working on a show, hardly on his last leg dying before getting Covid. He's also said he's "not dying" in many interviews when asked about health issues. I highly doubt he was "ready to go", but got some "help" in doing so.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...harebar_app&utm_campaign=sharebar_app_article
He had extremely severe back pain even after four surgeries. He had a severe heart condition and had a heart attack on stage and heart surgery. He's been asked about his health for decades, including severe alcoholism among other things. He was anything but the pinnacle of health.

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
'Both sides' - I wasn't aware there were 'sides'. Covid doesn't care about US politics

Being 74 doesn't mean you don't matter and are 'going to die soon anyway'

He died of COVID, not old age
Covid politics are alive and well throughout the world. It's definitely real and can definitely kill, but typically is harder on elderly or people with pre-existing conditions. The news is always quick to play up the COVID card immediately without ever mentioning any background. They blantantly included he was anti-vax in the article, how is that not a side? Why was that included if not to threaten and scare those that have not got the vaccine. Politics is alive and well.

I can obviously see you're on team COVID and probably enjoy seeing people who are anti-vaccine get the virus and die.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Why was that included if not to threaten and scare those that have not got the vaccine.
Given what happened to him, anyone with a brain should be doing exactly that - threaten and scare - or just show consequences of their own choices - to those that have not gotten the vaccine. Nothing political about it.

If this was political, they would say nothing - this way more anti-vaxxers would die and not vote anymore. Pure political gain.
Sponsored