Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Imperial College London.

Their researchers say the risk of reinfection with the Omicron variant is 5.4 times greater than with the Delta variant.

The study suggests protection against reinfection by Omicron from past infection may be as low as 19%.

According to the data, boosters are vital in controlling Omicron, and could provide around 85% protection against severe illness, as we reported a short while ago.

Get the booster whilst you still have time - you need it at least 2 weeks before challenge to maximise the benefit.
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
You cannot meet the challenge so are trying to twist this incorrectly.

Any following this will know I am not sparce with words. Had I been writing about the unvaccinated, I would have written the word unvaccinated.
Bullshit ... stop back peddling.

Back Peddler-1.gif

Challenge still exists. What is the mechanism whivh supports your claim the vaccinated have a faster and stronger immune system reaction compared to the naturally immune?
I already answered that, but you refuse to accept the answer. If the unprimed natural immune system was so great and ready to respond quickly and strong, then absolutely nobody would die from this virus. But if you've been keeping track of what's been happening, 90%+ of the people ending up in the hospitals and dead are the unvaccinated. I'm talking about vaccinated vs unvaccinated ... not your rant of how "great" your natural immunity is after being infected and recovered. But even in that case, a booster shot again makes the immune system even stronger. This stuff really isn't that complicated unless you have blinders on, which you obviously do.

Oh look ... an Israel study, your favorite.
"Israeli study finds Pfizer Covid booster protects against omicron variant"

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/12/isr...booster-protects-against-omicron-variant.html

Last edited:

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
Face it, this ovid will be just like the flu, they'll make a vax then booster shots, and even a pill, to take for the strain they "THINK" will be the biggest risk of getting, and pick the wrong one, or a new strain will come out soon after. I'll be like a dog chasing it's tail.
When the strains are formulated in a lab, then put out in the wild, they can keep this dog and pony show going for decades. Welcome to the world of bio warfare.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
^^^ Yeah ... it's all a gigantic well planned out conspiracy by the super deep state to control the entire world. Sure, they are constantly developing new Covid strains and releasing them in the "wild" to keep the people under control and money pouring in so they can continue the world takeover. 🙄 🤪

Please allow Walmart to keep aluminum foil in stock !! 😂

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Bullshit ... stop back peddling.

Back Peddler-1.gif

I already answered that, but you refuse to accept the answer. If the unprimed natural immune system was so great and ready to respond quickly and strong, then absolutely nobody would die from this virus. But if you've been keeping track of what's been happening, 90%+ of the people ending up in the hospitals and dead are the unvaccinated. I'm talking about vaccinated vs unvaccinated ... not your rant of how "great" you natural immunity is after being infected and recovered. But even in that case, a booster shot again makes the immune system even stronger. This stuff really isn't that complicated unless you have blinders on, which you obviously do.

Oh look ... an Israel study, your favorite.
"Israeli study finds Pfizer Covid booster protects against omicron variant"

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/12/isr...booster-protects-against-omicron-variant.html
Hello; OK, lets switch to vaxxed vs unvaxxed. But such does not remove my challenge a few posts back. I will set it aside for a bit.

Many of the unvaxxed will have no protection from brand new pathogens including a new virus. That is not disputed. However there often is the situation of some who can be exposed to a new virus and just do not become ill or infected. There are some theories as to how this works. One textbook example is smallpox and cow pox. It was noticed milk maids who had been infected with cowpox did not get smallpox. Edward Jenner if i recall correctly.

With covid 19 being a corona virus of the large family of corona virus including the common cold a speculation I have read is among the over 100 known common cold virus there may be a few with spike proteins similar enough to covid19 so the natural antibodies from the particular common cold infection offer some protection from covid. Not pronouncing this to be proven fact. But it is known from the pre -covid past that some people do not get ill from a novel pathogen.

Back to the unvaxxed who do get ill from the new covid virus. They for sure did not have any natural immunity before being infected. Same as when you catch a common cold. I have had many colds in my 74 years. Not likely over 100, but a lot. I will have a stored "memory" of those infections. My body will keep a lot of active antibodies around for some weeks or months after a common cold. But, over many months and then years the active antibodies fad away. The memory remains so when I happen to sniff in a cold virus strain, I had years ago that memory will start up action quickly because it has a stored "image" and can ramp up defenses quickly.

If an unvaxxed runs into the covid the first time it can take two weeks to get the initial immune reaction up to the point of good results. Some months and even years later if that same virus is sniffed again the immune reaction is much quicker.

The problem with an initial new infection is all the cell damage from the infection and the possible stresses from a strong immune reaction side effects. Most recover. Some have a lot of damage even if they recover and have long term effects. Some get very sick and some die.
Thing is we cannot exactly predict who will do well and who will be very sick or die. We know the very old, the very fat are most at risk, but no one has an individual guarantee. A very young and healthy person has perhaps the best odds. An old man like me has the worst odds.

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
^^^ Yeah ... it's all a gigantic well planned out conspiracy by the super deep state to control the entire world. Sure, they are constantly developing new Covid strains and releasing them in the "wild" to keep the people under control and money pouring in so they can continue the world takeover. 🙄 🤪

Please allow Walmart to keep aluminum foil in stock !! 😂
Hello; No, does not have to be a planned out conspiracy from the start. It can be a "never waste a crisis" sort of reaction once the situation is started. Not sure if the ethics is much better of just taking advantage of a situation you did not start.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Face it, this ovid will be just like the flu, they'll make a vax then booster shots, and even a pill, to take for the strain they "THINK" will be the biggest risk of getting, and pick the wrong one, or a new strain will come out soon after. I'll be like a dog chasing it's tail.
When the strains are formulated in a lab, then put out in the wild, they can keep this dog and pony show going for decades. Welcome to the world of bio warfare.
You are certifiable if you believe any of that.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; OK, lets switch to vaxxed vs unvaxxed. But such does not remove my challenge a few posts back. I will set it aside for a bit.

Many of the unvaxxed will have no protection from brand new pathogens including a new virus. That is not disputed. However there often is the situation of some who can be exposed to a new virus and just do not become ill or infected. There are some theories as to how this works. One textbook example is smallpox and cow pox. It was noticed milk maids who had been infected with cowpox did not get smallpox. Edward Jenner if i recall correctly.

With covid 19 being a corona virus of the large family of corona virus including the common cold a speculation I have read is among the over 100 known common cold virus there may be a few with spike proteins similar enough to covid19 so the natural antibodies from the particular common cold infection offer some protection from covid. Not pronouncing this to be proven fact. But it is known from the pre -covid past that some people do not get ill from a novel pathogen.

Back to the unvaxxed who do get ill from the new covid virus. They for sure did not have any natural immunity before being infected. Same as when you catch a common cold. I have had many colds in my 74 years. Not likely over 100, but a lot. I will have a stored "memory" of those infections. My body will keep a lot of active antibodies around for some weeks or months after a common cold. But, over many months and then years the active antibodies fad away. The memory remains so when I happen to sniff in a cold virus strain, I had years ago that memory will start up action quickly because it has a stored "image" and can ramp up defenses quickly.

If an unvaxxed runs into the covid the first time it can take two weeks to get the initial immune reaction up to the point of good results. Some months and even years later if that same virus is sniffed again the immune reaction is much quicker.

The problem with an initial new infection is all the cell damage from the infection and the possible stresses from a strong immune reaction side effects. Most recover. Some have a lot of damage even if they recover and have long term effects. Some get very sick and some die.
Thing is we cannot exactly predict who will do well and who will be very sick or die. We know the very old, the very fat are most at risk, but no one has an individual guarantee. A very young and healthy person has perhaps the best odds. An old man like me has the worst odds.
beat-a-dead-horse-silly.gif

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; No, does not have to be a planned out conspiracy from the start. It can be a "never waste a crisis" sort of reaction once the situation is started. Not sure if the ethics is much better of just taking advantage of a situation you did not start.
Disgusting comment.

You won't have a clue as to why though.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let's get this straight. Look at the part that you made bold in my quote below:
-------------------------------------------------------
1639781812506.png

--------------------------------------------------------

I said: "The vaccine triggers the immune system, preparing it to respond faster and better to an actual virus infection".

In the case of an unvaccinated person I don't think anyone who knows anything about virus vaccinations would argue that's an incorrect statement. So don't know why you are all triggered over it. Read it, I said absolutely nothing about vaccinated people in that statement. You read between the lines with your locked-on "natural immunity" love.

And as I already said a few times now, even if someone has recovered from Covid with their natural immune system, a booster will make their immune system even better than it would be from naturally recovering. Many studies say that, and I doubt you can find any official scientific study that says otherwise. Go look if you think you can - and it's got to be an official per-reviewed scientific study.

So there really isn't anything for you to "challenge" me for. I guess the real challenge is for you to find proof that somebody who hasn't been vaccinated is better protected by an immune system that is not familiar with the Covid virus compared to someone who has been vaccinated.

Last edited:

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You really are a delusional conspiracy theory type of guy. Save some foil for later. 😄

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1639864545739.png

1639864595313.png

Hello; Cases are up lately. However reported deaths are trending down. I like that deaths are trending down.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase