Is that your "Lock Down" poem? 😄

https://www.poetry-festival.co.uk/lockdown-poems/

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Tried to be civilized with bipolar jtmat

Just because some people don't belive in getting multiple boosters every time a new variant comes out does not make them anti- vaxxers , but ther is Definitely a pattern going on .
Screenshot_20211214-062739_Instagram.jpg
It's not "multiple boosters" just yet. Who knows if there will be more ... it all depends on how society acts and how the virus keeps morphing.

After almost a year of the vaccine being available, only 62% of this country is vaccinated, and it's much lower in some other countries. This causes a prime breeding ground for variants, and with all the world travel going on it doesn't take much to spread a new variant all around the world. That's what leads to the cycle ... it's really not rocket science.

Just imaging if some super variant (or multiple variants) spring up and nobody is immune again , regardless if they have some immunity right now or not (natural or vaxxed immunity). It could happen if people don't get serious and think it's just all a "hoax" and it's all some grand scheme to "control the 'sheeple' of the world" ... where's Lucifer the World Leader come in? 😂 Or it's all just a "money grab" and "a new way to track people", and all the other kind of crazy BS people come up with. This stuff brings out all the conspiracy theory lunatics, that's for sure, but I guess we need something to keep the entertainment alive. 🤭

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Here is a hot one...

The Covid mask mandates are being used to thwart China's facial recognition system and have nothing to do with the pandemic. Seems they have a superior system to the West and they are using video from the US (and others) to help train their AI. Masks are thought to make that much more difficult.

Some on this thread just aren't keeping up it seems...

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
It's not "multiple boosters" just yet. Who knows if there will be more ... it all depends on how society acts and how the virus keeps morphing.

After almost a year of the vaccine being available, only 62% of this country is vaccinated, and it's much lower in some other countries. This causes a prime breeding ground for variants, and with all the world travel going on it doesn't take much to spread a new variant all around the world. That's what leads to the cycle ... it's really not rocket science.

Just imaging if some super variant (or multiple variants) spring up and nobody is immune again , regardless if they have some immunity right now or not (natural or vaxxed immunity). It could happen if people don't get serious and think it's just all a "hoax" and it's all some grand scheme to "control the 'sheeple' of the world" ... where's Lucifer the World Leader come in? 😂 Or it's all just a "money grab" and "a new way to track people", and all the other kind of crazy BS people come up with. This stuff brings out all the conspiracy theory lunatics, that's for sure, but I guess we need something to keep the entertainment alive. 🤭
So once everyone is vaxxed who are they gonna blame for the "new" variant? Who ever does not have the current booster? Right back whare we started. The devil doesn't come to you with a orange face and horns,he comes to you disguised as everything you've wanted.

Sponsored

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Yea he has resorted to sending me private messages! <insert fav MOD here>, it won't be long now... Ha ha ha...

Anyway, only good news is the new variant is not that deadly. Will be interesting to see how it impacts hospitals.

Some of the latest comments in this thread are interesting. One about "living in fear"... yea, that is what bosses said in KY when the hurricane was coming. Told employees they would be fired if they leave. Now people are dead.

Employee: Hurricane is coming.
Boss: If you leave, we'll fire you. Stop living in fear!!!

"Living in fear" is a political buzzword so...
Its always hilarious to me that people act like its still March 2020 and the country is still in lockdown. Talk about being disconnected from reality lol I guess thats what happens when you ingest media all day and don't go outside.

What's also funny is how there is the overwhelming amount of misinformation about the vaccines, but there hasn't been any talk about the COIVD pill on here which has been ~90 effective at reducing hospitalization or death. You would think that this is the treatment that we've all been waiting for, but get ready for round 2 of the constant barrage of misinformation. Going to enjoy reading about how its another cash grab and not safe

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Its always hilarious to me that people act like its still March 2020 and the country is still in lockdown. Talk about being disconnected from reality lol I guess thats what happens when you ingest media all day and don't go outside.

What's also funny is how there is the overwhelming amount of misinformation about the vaccines, but there hasn't been any talk about the COIVD pill on here which has been ~90 effective at reducing hospitalization or death. You would think that this is the treatment that we've all been waiting for, but get ready for round 2 of the constant barrage of misinformation. Going to enjoy reading about how its another cash grab and not safe
Maybe it's a hard pill to swallow, are the pills gonna be like antibiotics? Or people gonna need them constantly, imagine if they make them Addictive?

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Maybe it's a hard pill to swallow, are the pills gonna be like antibiotics? Or people gonna need them constantly, imagine if they make them Addictive?
Guessing you've never heard of a pill cutter before. Why would an antiviral behave like an antibiotic? Lol yes, because protease inhibitors can be highly addictive. I know several people who are hooked and constantly take the pills that treat HIV. Way more addictive than opioids 😂

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Hello; When any of the pills become authorized for use will be the time to discuss them. There appear to be at least two types being looked at. One will act the same as a vaccine and the other sort will be used during an actual infection.

Back in the 1950's I had the polio shots in the second or third grade and my mother made me take the vaccine in sugar cube form later.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV

But what about Ivermectin ??? :cwl: :cwl: :cwl:

I suspect an awful lot of those moaning about the vaccines had no problems with all the other vaccines in their life.

Some will just argue that black is white for the sake of it.

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Guessing you've never heard of a pill cutter before. Why would an antiviral behave like an antibiotic? Lol yes, because protease inhibitors can be highly addictive. I know several people who are hooked and constantly take the pills that treat HIV. Way more addictive than opioids 😂
More ignorance being demonstrated I suspect :cwl:

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Same old broken record ... in LP (long play) format. 😴

1639629007281.gif
Hello; yes the information in my post is the same as that I wrote before. Maybe some different wording, but the same message. This is because the basic information is correct about how the immune system works with the shots and also with an infection.
Long as my post was it is still just a summary. Books can be written on the details of the immune system alone and also the new tech which allows mRNA products such as the mRNA vaccine.

An aid to the smaller portion of actual discussion in this thread would be a critique of what I may have gotten wrong and acknowledgement of what I have gotten correct.

Here is a place to start. I went into a little detail about how the immune system is only triggered by the vaccine shots. That the vaccine shots do not actually kill, stop or in any way directly affect the actual virus. The shots "trigger" the immune system then the work of the shots stops. Any comment about that particular bit?

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Hello; yes the information in my post is the same as that I wrote before. Maybe some different wording, but the same message. This is because the basic information is correct about how the immune system works with the shots and also with an infection.
Long as my post was it is still just a summary. Books can be written on the details of the immune system alone and also the new tech which allows mRNA products such as the mRNA vaccine.

An aid to the smaller portion of actual discussion in this thread would be a critique of what I may have gotten wrong and acknowledgement of what I have gotten correct.

Here is a place to start. I went into a little detail about how the immune system is only triggered by the vaccine shots. That the vaccine shots do not actually kill, stop or in any way directly affect the actual virus. The shots "trigger" the immune system then the work of the shots stops. Any comment about that particular bit?
tenor.gif