Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Whatever you say.
Carry on. I get great laughs at the lab when I show your and a few others postings in this thread.
You were the one that wanted links and data to back up my arguments, and then ridicule the response when you get it. Can't have it both ways little man

'The guys at the lab' :cwl: :cwl: :cwl: :cwl: :cwl:

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
wikipedia. oh, thats your source.
have a good week end.
forwarding this to the lab.
So which bit is wrong then? Do you disagree with the definition ? I chose it as it was simple enough for you to read. I wasn't aware that the definition of scientific theory is different elsewhere - perhaps you could give me an example of this other definition and where I may find it ?

'weekend' is one word by the way

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
It is a "scientific experiment" or "science research project" until peer vetted and validated upon which time it is the current "science" as a term used by laymen.

Less than 0.02 % of scientific research output is validated as "science". The other 99.98% is just failed projects.

That's the math on science haha.
I'm not really sure what 'science' used by a layman is. I agree peer reviewed work is validated but plenty of people do lots of good work and never publish. They are scientists as well and as I pointed out science is a process not an end result. Publishing work doesn't make it 'science', the science went on before that during the research phase.

Last edited:

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
It is a "scientific experiment" or "science research project" until peer vetted and validated upon which time it is the current "science" as a term used by laymen.

Less than 0.02 % of scientific research output is validated as "science". The other 99.98% is just failed projects.

That's the math on science haha.
Wow, so that means the 00.02% that are validated must be pretty sound evidence wise, no? So it would be quite foolish to continue to argue with such settled science. Right?

Science!

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
You were the one that wanted links and data to back up my arguments, and then ridicule the response when you get it. Can't have it both ways little man

'The guys at the lab' :cwl: :cwl: :cwl: :cwl: :cwl:
Whatever you say.