OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Wow šŸ˜³ @sk47 donā€™t even bother typing that much. As you can see itā€™s being ignored.
B34D3236-BF09-4471-B1E5-DA648A413725.jpeg

:giggle: ( Sorry I had to use this meme somewhere, love yā€™all šŸ˜˜)
To be fair, SKā€™s position re vaccination for the previously infected is more along the lines of the knight losing his limbs in Monty Pythonā€™s ā€œThe Holy Grailā€
What point is there in continuing to fight a torso?

5C59CC46-D150-4429-B40B-E8C2F1DC99AF.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Hello; The covid topic is stalled for a time. I have laid out my stance with sources to back it up several times. Get the same spin and twist so far. I figure the points I have made are explained well enough., if not ask a question. There are some good questions ignored as well.
There will be new information from time to time. The topic is not done.

The global warming, EV's and other green stuff will start up from time to time. We are paying over a dollar per gallon more for ICE fuel currently as part of the push to " force " us into a "green" way to live.
The part of the push where the cost of running an ICE gets more expensive.
There you go again. You have laid out nothing of substance here. The vast majority of your "evidence" are opinion pieces from MSN. You base arguments on assumptions you either do not understand or are just flat wrong about. In fact, you have been proved wrong many times on this thread, yet you carry on like you are the only one in the know and all the rest of us are just spinning lies. You are the one who changes the narrative to fit.

FACT: It's been shown that unvaccinated and recovered (the 'naturally immune') are over 5 TIMES more likely to be reinfected as opposed to vaccinated and never infected. This blows your ideas right out of the water.

Ask a question? You have been asked questions over and over yet you actively refuse to acknowledge any of them. What questions have I ignored? You have been specifically asked to enter into a discussion where direct questions are asked and answered. Why have you refused to do so?

The same spin and twist indeed.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Why do y'all keep replying to him ?

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
For all those like him who are silent.
Hello; Yes to this. The idea is all of us who question are to be silent and since I do question and am not silent, I cannot be allowed to keep on making valid points. In a few ways I do appreciate the pushback.
I have had to refine my responses over time so as to be more clear. I am normally long winded but have become more precise my comments of late. I avoid using them and it and use the name of something or someone of late.

I also figure the type of pushback I and a few others get actually helps my position. While on one level it is tempting to respond in kind I do not feel the need to use such low tactics. Either my points and stance on a subject are correct and can be defended or has flaws and the flaws can be pointed out. My task is to answer in a way that makes sense and/or come up with sources to support my position. There is no need for the name calling, putdowns and other such tactics. At least I find no value in such.

We will move into the climate chance, green revolution, CO2 and all again with the same sort of push back. I figure many will see thru the tactics.

I particularly point out the Joe Rogan stuff. I was not a follower of the guy. It was Gt pony who first brought him up many pages back, not me. I looked Rogan up and commented on one particular issue, the lie that he took the animal version of a drug. I still do not follow Joe Rogan. I do not need such a person to follow. Yet the tactic is to lump me with him. Makes no difference to me and is likely very transparent to others as well.

The flat earth thing is one I used in my science classes in the past. For more than one reason. Partly to show how the truth eventually comes out. Partly to show how suppression of the truth by authorities can be hard on someone who discovers a new basic fact of the natural world.
But also to point out that holding a popular position or stance is not always the correct stance. That it is OK to question. In fact it is good that some do question.

We were told that all need the shots. That makes sense for many such as myself who are old and have comorbidities. Having a Biology background I knew some about the natural immune system. When I heard that even the naturally recovered also need the shots, that brought up the question of why. So I began to dig into the question of why. Such did not make sense on the surface. I found answers and found sources. I presented the answers. I will continue to do so as I find new evidence.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Hello; Yes to this. The idea is all of us who question are to be silent and since I do question and am not silent, I cannot be allowed to keep on making valid points. In a few ways I do appreciate the pushback.
I have had to refine my responses over time so as to be more clear. I am normally long winded but have become more precise my comments of late. I avoid using them and it and use the name of something or someone of late.

I also figure the type of pushback I and a few others get actually helps my position. While on one level it is tempting to respond in kind I do not feel the need to use such low tactics. Either my points and stance on a subject are correct and can be defended or has flaws and the flaws can be pointed out. My task is to answer in a way that makes sense and/or come up with sources to support my position. There is no need for the name calling, putdowns and other such tactics. At least I find no value in such.

We will move into the climate chance, green revolution, CO2 and all again with the same sort of push back. I figure many will see thru the tactics.

I particularly point out the Joe Rogan stuff. I was not a follower of the guy. It was Gt pony who first brought him up many pages back, not me. I looked Rogan up and commented on one particular issue, the lie that he took the animal version of a drug. I still do not follow Joe Rogan. I do not need such a person to follow. Yet the tactic is to lump me with him. Makes no difference to me and is likely very transparent to others as well.

The flat earth thing is one I used in my science classes in the past. For more than one reason. Partly to show how the truth eventually comes out. Partly to show how suppression of the truth by authorities can be hard on someone who discovers a new basic fact of the natural world.
But also to point out that holding a popular position or stance is not always the correct stance. That it is OK to question. In fact it is good that some do question.

We were told that all need the shots. That makes sense for many such as myself who are old and have comorbidities. Having a Biology background I knew some about the natural immune system. When I heard that even the naturally recovered also need the shots, that brought up the question of why. So I began to dig into the question of why. Such did not make sense on the surface. I found answers and found sources. I presented the answers. I will continue to do so as I find new evidence.
Interesting...

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150