Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Just show them a few of the references sited in his 'research' he used.

18. The General Architecture of Wireless Body Area Networks (WBANs)-based TRANS-HUMAN System [68][69][70][71][72][82]

Once Impregnated With Stainless Steel, Graphene Oxide and Iron Oxide form the CoV - 19 Vaccine YOU are NOW Ready to be Connected to the Internet of Things!

file.jpg

19. Wireless Connections from Cell Towers or Satellites to YOU![73][74][82]

file.jpg
Read some of the other BS in the link were that nonsense came from, and they also claim that viruses don't even exist. 🙄
Sponsored

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Read some of the other BS in the link were that nonsense came from, and they also claim that viruses don't even exist. 🙄
According to one source, virus theory is JUST a theory…

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Yeah, but nobody here thinks that viruses don't exist...right?

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
The article you posted above confirms the commonly held data driven opinion that vaccination is of benefit post natural infection. You now choose to twist this to suggesting that because the vaccine was based on an older strain this somehow means it is worthless. (which is NOT what was said)

Do you now agree that it is appropriate to vaccinate people after natural infection? - YES or NO
Hello; already answered the question. Neither I nor the article used the term worthless. Here is the quote. Not a very good twist on your part.

"A booster with the currently available mRNA vaccine would be expected to engage memory cells to produce circulating antibodies that are strongly protective against the original virus and somewhat less so against the variants, Nussenzweig says.”"

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Hello; already answered the question. Neither I nor the article used the term worthless. Here is the quote. Not a very good twist on your part.

"A booster with the currently available mRNA vaccine would be expected to engage memory cells to produce circulating antibodies that are strongly protective against the original virus and somewhat less so against the variants, Nussenzweig says.”"
Somewhat less so - but clearly still beneficial

You have never answered the question:

Do you agree that people should be vaccinated after natural recovery from a COVID infection? YES or NO - no other answer is acceptable from you. If you have already answered then it will be easy for you to repeat the one word answer.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Do you agree that people should be vaccinated after natural recovery from a COVID infection? YES or NO - no other answer is acceptable from you. If you have already answered then it will be easy for you to repeat the one word answer.
So basically....Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me.

He will never answer - just out of spite. Remember, the passive-aggression is strong in this one.

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
So basically....Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me.

He will never answer - just out of spite. Remember, the passive-aggression is strong in this one.
He just acts like a 5 year old. The question is simple, but he is incapable of answering, even claiming to have answered and yet the words 'yes' or 'no' are never seen. Wilful ignorance or wilful contrariness, either way not somebody worth talking too any more.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE

Hello; Interesting you get "clearly still beneficial". As the variations mutate away from the "alpha" or whatever original type the vaccine was patterned after, then the shots will have to become less and less suited.

The language has evolved now saying those with the shots will become infected but many of you will not be as bad sick because of the shots. Except for those who do get bad sick and those among you who do die.

Logic would dictate the shots formulas would be modified to match the emerging covid19 variants. That is what is done with the flu shots. Most years the flus shots have multiple flu strains in a single shot. But I understand the rules prevent a new formulation.

How about the answer is yes/no/maybe. Just kidding. I did answer the question more than one time in a manner which suits me. You do not get to dictate such rules, but feel free to keep trying. I and others do not have to be boxed in by your self imposed standards.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Interesting you get "clearly still beneficial". As the variations mutate away from the "alpha" or whatever original type the vaccine was patterned after, then the shots will have to become less and less suited.

The language has evolved now saying those with the shots will become infected but many of you will not be as bad sick because of the shots. Except for those who do get bad sick and those among you who do die.

Logic would dictate the shots formulas would be modified to match the emerging covid19 variants. That is what is done with the flu shots. Most years the flus shots have multiple flu strains in a single shot. But I understand the rules prevent a new formulation.

How about the answer is yes/no/maybe. Just kidding. I did answer the question more than one time in a manner which suits me. You do not get to dictate such rules, but feel free to keep trying. I and others do not have to be boxed in by your self imposed standards.
Crass and rude.

How can you expect to be taken seriously?

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
How silly. Did your students get to answer in a way that suited them even when it didn't involve actually answering your question? Of course the person asking the question defines the terms of the answer. That you will not answer just confirms you know you are wrong and don't have the decency to admit it. I am not prepared to enter into any further discussions with such a dishonourable person.

Good bye and good riddance

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I'm still waiting for the links showing that a booster shot makes absolutely no difference in protection to people who have recovered from Covid or have already been fully vaccinated.
Sponsored