Sponsored

Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
I figure anyone reading will be able to see the lengths they will go to. No, this is a not a new level of spin or twist, but the same sort which has become normal. I hope readers will keep this particular episode in mind when the crew do the same on more serious subjects.
"The crew" are the only ones who read your posts 😘
Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
CDC COVID Data Tracker

Hello; Same set of graphs I have been posting for weeks. Have a look at the all ages deaths graph if you are under 50. Look back along the entire all ages death graph. Not in my favor as I am in my 70's, but still going down.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Hello; If so why do you guys bother to work so hard at the spin and twist?
The irony of that statement.

A man who never answers direct questions, or even acknowledges reading links presented to him.

And then you ask why we bother responding to you, an admission in itself that you are just trolling. So no, I am not going to waste any of my time from here on responding to your guff. Carry on talking to yourself, I suspect you will even find away of arguing with yourself.

Watch out for those side effects - I hope they are significant enough to notice.

Goodbye and good riddance

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Hello; If so why do you guys bother to work so hard at the spin and twist?
I can only speak for myself and I don't spin or twist, I try to make sense from what you say. You are perfectly capable of spinning words and twisting them on your own lol

CDC COVID Data Tracker

Hello; Same set of graphs I have been posting for weeks. Have a look at the all ages deaths graph if you are under 50. Look back along the entire all ages death graph. Not in my favor as I am in my 70's, but still going down.
Wow it's almost like the vaccine actually works, the decrease in deaths are not from natural immunity :cwl: The vaccine is still useless though, the deaths would be 0 if anti-inflammatories were used instead of the vaccine. Is it 'follow the money' or 'follow the science' on this take because big pharma wins either way 🤔

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Hello; I did not for see the benefits my posting of a link about Joe Rogan would bring. Soon after I posted a link from the NIH one of the crew compared my typical posts to some one named Joe Rogan. Later yesterday I ran across a story on Joe Rogan and posted it.
The story was about how a major TV "NEWS" company had lied many times and got caught it the lies. Since then the crew have twisted and spun in their typical manner. The story was about the lies. Some creative spin and twist followed, to be sure.
Such is the benefit. They have so clearly shown their stripes ( or is it their spots?). I figure anyone reading will be able to see the lengths they will go to. No, this is a not a new level of spin or twist, but the same sort which has become normal. I hope readers will keep this particular episode in mind when the crew do the same on more serious subjects.

Thanks fellows, I really did not have to make this up.
I've offered to have a real conversation with you but you ignored me.

Whatevs.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The irony of that statement.

A man who never answers direct questions, or even acknowledges reading links presented to him.

And then you ask why we bother responding to you, an admission in itself that you are just trolling. So no, I am not going to waste any of my time from here on responding to your guff. Carry on talking to yourself, I suspect you will even find away of arguing with yourself.

Watch out for those side effects - I hope they are significant enough to notice.

Goodbye and good riddance
He isn't interested in intelligent discussion.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CDC COVID Data Tracker

What is your conclusion here? Is it coming down via magic? Just petering out? What? Why are you posting this over and over?

You post the same set of graphs with no substance as to how it fits with your ideas. You expect us to guess. Seems like some sort of tactic.

You will ignore these direct questions though, as usual. Ask me anything, and I will answer. You are just being crass and rude - playing games.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Hello; I did not for see the benefits my posting of a link about Joe Rogan would bring. Soon after I posted a link from the NIH one of the crew compared my typical posts to some one named Joe Rogan.
Check your reading skills. Nobody "compared your posts to someone named Joe Rogan". They were asking for links that were not along the lines of what Joe Rogan would claim or say ... you know, a source with some official validity behind it.

Later yesterday I ran across a story on Joe Rogan and posted it.
The story was about how a major TV "NEWS" company had lied many times and got caught it the lies. Since then the crew have twisted and spun in their typical manner. The story was about the lies. Some creative spin and twist followed, to be sure.
Such is the benefit. They have so clearly shown their stripes ( or is it their spots?). I figure anyone reading will be able to see the lengths they will go to. No, this is a not a new level of spin or twist, but the same sort which has become normal. I hope readers will keep this particular episode in mind when the crew do the same on more serious subjects.
I asked the question ... did Rogan make it clear he was taking Ivermectin prescribed under a doctor's care? I couldn't find any evidence of him making that clear when that whole story came out ... can you?

So when he blabbers about "taking Ivermectin " to all his minions without clarification and warnings to them not to go down to the feed store, what do you think they are going to think and do? How do you think the whole craze for morons going down the feed store to buy ivermectin got started - who got that all kicked off? I wonder how many of his followers poisoned themselves listening to that goofball. Did you watch that YouTube video ... he even said "I'm not a doctor ... I'm a f*#king moron ... I'm not a respected source of information, not even for me". But that was all said by him after he was challenged about him spewing non-sense comments on his podcast.

Last edited:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He responds to himself with the "Hello" thing, so he might get into an argument with himself at some point if he forgets who he's responding to. 😄

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
What is your conclusion here? Is it coming down via magic? Just petering out? What? Why are you posting this over and over?

You post the same set of graphs with no substance as to how it fits with your ideas. You expect us to guess. Seems like some sort of tactic.

You will ignore these direct questions though, as usual. Ask me anything, and I will answer. You are just being crass and rude - playing games.
Hello; Who do you work for?

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Who do you work for?
I figured you wouldn't take me serious. You are trying to play a game of gotcha. Of course I am not going to get specific. As I have said before, a large, national non-profit you would recognize. I won't give you my social security number either, so don't ask.

What a wasted opportunity...

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
I figured you wouldn't take me serious. You are trying to play a game of gotcha. Of course I am not going to get specific. As I have said before, a large, national non-profit you would recognize. I won't give you my social security number either, so don't ask.

What a wasted opportunity...
Hello; Thing is we tried that some many pages back. You did not keep your side of the deal. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Watch this discussion about Joe Rogan and Ivermectin ... same basic thing I was saying.

Sponsored