Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Hello; I have answered you questions.
You really haven't. Why is it so difficult for you to answer yes or no to 'I have read the link'? It is hardly asking you to reveal your bank account details. Just common courtesy.

I'm not disputing any of what you posted, but you are still failing to acknowledge the link I have posted. Have you read it YES or NO

Do you understand that it means that even if you tested positive using a PCR test to confirm you had COVID there is a very significant risk that you will not have protective antibodies or even necessarily have seroconverted (so not possible to test antibodies. YES or NO

Do you understand that the author is saying that after natural infection (confirmed with a test) that there is a significant risk that you may believe you are immune when you are not YES or NO

Do you understand that this means some people may mistake having a natural infection protects them when it does not and should get vaccinated YES or NO
Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Interesting in that I was writing some time ago about how some "experts" base immunity importance on antibodies numbers and other experts on the other aspects of the immune system.
People who understand the immune system don't get confused over this subject!

Anyway still waiting for 4 little words

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
People who understand the immune system don't get confused over this subject!
Exactly, having caught and fought off an invader leaves you immune to that invader in the future.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
I think if Fauci came out and said natural immunity is as good as a jab these people would call him a fraud.
If he came out and said the opposite than people would him a fraud... Oh wait.. That already happened 😂😂

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Hello; I have answered you questions.
You really haven't. Why is it so difficult for you to answer yes or no to 'I have read the link'? It is hardly asking you to reveal your bank account details. Just common courtesy.

I'm not disputing any of what you posted, but you are still failing to acknowledge the link I have posted. Have you read it YES or NO

Do you understand that it means that even if you tested positive using a PCR test to confirm you had COVID there is a very significant risk that you will not have protective antibodies or even necessarily have seroconverted (so not possible to test antibodies. YES or NO

Do you understand that the author is saying that after natural infection (confirmed with a test) that there is a significant risk that you may believe you are immune when you are not YES or NO

Do you understand that this means some people may mistake having a natural infection protects them when it does not and should get vaccinated YES or NO
So you can't bring yourself to answer which is very sad.

The questions are simple and only asked recently (so you clearly haven't already answered) but the problem for you is that if you admit you have read it then the next three all have the same YES answer and you have completely undermined yourself. If you say NO to the first question then you are just being wilfully ignorant.

Terribly sad really, as it seems you are not interested in any form of reasoned discussion just intransigent pig headed ignorance. What other answer could there be for somebody who is not prepared to read a scientific paper providing relevant information? More worrying is the possibility that you are not just trolling nutcake but actually are deliberately trying to spread false information and have been found out on here. How many other forums have to put up with your monologues preaching the antivax story under an umbrella of pseudo reasonable debate?

There is no point in continuing any form of dialogue with you until you can at least have the courtesy to read what is presented to you

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I think if Fauci came out and said natural immunity is as good as a jab these people would call him a fraud.
If he said that, the anti-vaxxers (both already vaccinated and the Covid recovered) would say he's a fraud and a liar if he also said getting a booster shot on top of it is even better, and that a booster might be needed sometime down the line for both recovered and vaccinated.

Pretty much every source says that a booster shot is advantageous for both people already vaccinated and people who have had Covid. Fauci has addressed "natural immunity" and says it needs serious consideration, but it's much harder to nail down who has what level of natural protection.

https://www.deseret.com/coronavirus/2021/9/17/22673381/dr-fauci-natural-immunity-covid-19-vaccine

From the article above.

" ... there are a series of newer studies that found that someone can gain “an extraordinarily powerful immune response” to the coronavirus if they’ve been infected naturally and received the COVID-19 vaccine. "

I asked for the dynamic duo to come up with a non Joe Rogan type link that says that recovering from Covid absolutely doesn't benefit from a booster shot. But neither can come up with one.

Last edited:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Terribly sad really, as it seems you are not interested in any form of reasoned discussion just intransigent pig headed ignorance.
Is this the kettle calling the pot black?

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thing seems to be there are a lot of the unvaccinated who have decided to stay that way. Among the unvaccinated are some who had and recovered from covid19. There are some who never had the illness but for reasons of their own have decided to skip the shots. I consider such their choice and respect it.
You and the crew do not respect that individuals ought to have a choice is how it reads to me.
I support the right of a PROPERLY EDUCATED individual to make decisions. I don’t see how a properly educated individual would take the risk that their “natural immunity” MIGHT protect them when they could quite simply reduce their risk by getting jabbed.
It would seem that to avoid doing so would stem from poor information ie a lack of proper education.

It’s really that simple.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
That would depend entirely on what the evidence actually showed. But ok.

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
That would depend entirely on what the evidence actually showed. But ok.
The evidence shows natural immunity from recovering from covid is pretty damn good.

I support the right of a PROPERLY EDUCATED individual to make decisions.
I see the CDC no longer shows death rates just numbers. Last I remember my age group had a 99.7% survival rate.

I, after being educated, would not get a jab even if I had not already recovered from the covid. The possible long term risks are not worth the very tiny chance I will have severe symptoms or die.

If I were in the 95% age group I would take the jab.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I see the CDC no longer shows death rates just numbers. Last I remember my age group had a 99.7% survival rate.

I, after being educated, would not get a jab even if I had not already recovered from the covid. The possible long term risks are not worth the very tiny chance I will have severe symptoms or die.

If I were in the 95% age group I would take the jab.
They still show death rates. When you look back at the peak at the beginning of 2021 the death rates were pretty high for people 50+. Some of those people could have already had Covid too by that time ... but the data isn't broken out to tell.

1634241364010.jpeg

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I support the right of a PROPERLY EDUCATED individual to make decisions. I don’t see how a properly educated individual would take the risk that their “natural immunity” MIGHT protect them when they could quite simply reduce their risk by getting jabbed.
It would seem that to avoid doing so would stem from poor information ie a lack of proper education.

It’s really that simple.
It is funny how antivaxxers hide behind the 'we need to ask questions about the vaccine' or there are 'unanswered questions'. No matter how many times the questions are answered however they are never satisfied.

It would also be amusing to know how many of the objectors have the flu jab, and all the other routine vaccinations that save their lives.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
The evidence shows natural immunity from recovering from covid is pretty damn good.
So if he said something akin to “those who are previously infected don’t need to get the jab” and those same people started dying, would he be right to say that?
I think not.

I thought you were in the >60 yo category?

The possible long term risks are not worth the very tiny chance I will have severe symptoms or die.
Some would suggest that you’re not properly educated as evidenced by your concerns regarding possible future long term side effects….

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is funny how antivaxxers hide behind the 'we need to ask questions about the vaccine' or there are 'unanswered questions'. No matter how many times the questions are answered however they are never satisfied.

It would also be amusing to know how many of the objectors have the flu jab, and all the other routine vaccinations that save their lives.
But the Covid vaccine is the "Devil's 666 Juice". I'm just wondering when the "world leader" is going to show up. 🤔 😄
Sponsored