Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Natural immunity from infection, the body recognizes the entire virus. Jabbed immunity, the body recognizes ONE spike from the virus........
Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Hello; Since you want to be technical in a gotcha. They are still within the definition of male and female. But yes I did know of the condition.
You respond to that, but ignore my other post yet again (10th time now)

So I will pop this link in again for about the 10th time and would love you to actually read it this time - bit awkward for you I know.

We also show that clinical illness does not guarantee seroconversion

And the real biggie

RT-PCR positive persons who experienced COVID-19 symptoms might be less inclined to seek vaccination, believing they are protected, but our results caution against this assumption

Predictors of Nonseroconversion after SARS-CoV-2 Infection - Volume 27, Number 9—September 2021 - Emerging Infectious Diseases journal - CDC

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
None of this is new...in fact, we have been using some of this very information and language to try and show you your errors. Now you are using it to bolster your personal beliefs.

Can't make this shit up.
Hello; Guess I struck a nerve again, since the crew is up in arms.
We all must use the same information. Such is the nature of facts and good information. A difference is the way we look at that information. You and the crew want every thing to point to "all must get the shots".
I favor a point of view in which there can be a rational reason for some to skip the shots and some should consider taking the shots.

There is not a doubt that recovering from a covid 19 infection can and does result in a natural immune reaction. Such was known before covid19 came along and is being confirmed currently. The thing you have latched onto is the notion that natural immunity varies from person to person.
That the same condition applies to the vaccines, vaccinated also have a varied immune response. We vaccinated can get sick to the point of death with the shots. That is evidence of a varied immune response with the vaccine. Same conditions and results for both natural and shot immunity.
Why not explain how I am wrong in this instead of the putdowns.

There is another item you and the crew latch onto but I will save that for another time.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
You respond to that, but ignore my other post yet again (10th time now)

So I will pop this link in again for about the 10th time and would love you to actually read it this time - bit awkward for you I know.

And the real biggie

RT-PCR positive persons who experienced COVID-19 symptoms might be less inclined to seek vaccination, believing they are protected, but our results caution against this assumption

Predictors of Nonseroconversion after SARS-CoV-2 Infection - Volume 27, Number 9—September 2021 - Emerging Infectious Diseases journal - CDC
Hello; I did read the links. My post #7,453 on page 497 is my answer. There was one interesting bit in your links I considered using about the effeciency of one dose of some vaccines.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
We all must use the same information. Such is the nature of facts and good information. A difference is the way we look at that information. You and the crew want every thing to point to "all must get the shots".
I favor a point of view in which there can be a rational reason for some to skip the shots and some should consider taking the shots.

There is not a doubt that recovering from a covid 19 infection can and does result in a natural immune reaction. Such was known before covid19 came along and is being confirmed currently. The thing you have latched onto is the notion that natural immunity varies from person to person.
That the same condition applies to the vaccines, vaccinated also have a varied immune response. We vaccinated can get sick to the point of death with the shots. That is evidence of a varied immune response with the vaccine. Same conditions and results for both natural and shot immunity.

There is another item you and the crew latch onto but I will save that for another time.
IT's HERE

And the real biggie

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Hello; I did read the links. My post #7,453 on page 497 is my answer. There was one interesting bit in your links I considered using about the effeciency of one dose of some vaccines.
Hold on. You failed to acknowledge the statement from the link.

This clearly contradicts all you have been saying about those that have had COVID don't need the shots when CLEARLY some really do and ALL would benefit (also included in your answer)

You also don't need to 'consider using' anything about single dose vaccine post COVID. I have already raised that subject and it only adds yet more confirmation that vaccination (single or double dose) are a benefit post infection

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Natural immunity from infection, the body recognizes the entire virus. Jabbed immunity, the body recognizes ONE spike from the virus........
Correct (albeit over-simplified).

Point is?

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red

So crass and full of put-downs. Your emotion clouds your judgement.

You are not wrong. I just don't know the point you want to make. Truly.

So, since neither natural or vaccine derived immunity is 100% what should we do? Most experts (not just me and my thoughts) recommend vaccination for everyone specifically because immunity is highly variable and there is no good way to determine immunity of a given individual. The vaccine is safe and effective. It saves lives. The benefits far outweigh the risk of harm.

Again, you are now making my point.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Yes this is correct. From my reading the designers of the vaccines did pick the gene sequenced bit of the virus for the spikes. They did something different in that they modified the mRNA vaccine instructions to be different from the actual virus spikes. Not a true copy. I am still trying to find more information on this design difference but have not found much. Perhaps it is kept protected by the companies. I ask again, since we have some knowledgeable types on here, what is the significance of this modification?

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Yes this is correct. From my reading the designers of the vaccines did pick the gene sequenced bit of the virus for the spikes. They did something different in that they modified the mRNA vaccine instructions to be different from the actual virus spikes. Not a true copy. I am still trying to find more information on this design difference but have not found much. Perhaps it is kept protected by the companies. I ask again, since we have some knowledgeable types on here, what is the significance of this modification?
Before that, perhaps you would explain the difference between these two statements because they seem to be very different opinions:

There are a number who do not need the shots because they have natural immunity - YOU

Sponsored

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
The spikes on the virus are not all genetically identical? Lol that doesn't even make any sense.

You do realize that the only difference between the original strain and the other variants are the different amino acid sequences on the spike? Your body only cares about the epitope (located on the spike) from the virus because your body recognizes the genetic sequence by scanning cells using a protein called the major histocompatibility complex. When you have a live infection your body recognizes only one spike from the protein as well.

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Hold on. You failed to acknowledge the statement from the link.

This clearly contradicts all you have been saying about those that have had COVID don't need the shots when CLEARLY some really do and ALL would benefit (also included in your answer)

You also don't need to 'consider using' anything about single dose vaccine post COVID. I have already raised that subject and it only adds yet more confirmation that vaccination (single or double dose) are a benefit post infection
Hello; here is a quote of my recent comment which is the answer.

"There is not a doubt that recovering from a covid 19 infection can and does result in a natural immune reaction. Such was known before covid19 came along and is being confirmed currently. The thing you have latched onto is the notion that natural immunity varies from person to person.
That the same condition applies to the vaccines, vaccinated also have a varied immune response. We vaccinated can get sick to the point of death with the shots. That is evidence of a varied immune response with the vaccine. Same conditions and results for both natural and shot immunity. "

The main point of you often repeated challenge link is natural immunity varies among people. The thinking being that because in a few people natural immunity may not be as strong, so everybody take the shots.
In my recent post there is evidence that a large portion do have good robust immunity. I think 95% or so in one link. In another link the number is higher. Thing is and also one of my points, is the same conditions apply to the shots.

The language you use for shot immunity is very different than used for natural immunity even tho they both allow for breakthrough infections. Some people have poor immune systems and those poor systems will continue to be poor. From the start I added that those who recover on their own as being likely to have good natural immunity.

Thing is I do not mind if you can talk the naturally immune into taking the shots. If they can be convinced it does them some good such is their choice. I do dispute these mandates which use punishments to force the shots onto all.
You and the crew want every human being to have the shots and nothing less seems acceptable. There is strong evidence for robust and long lasting natural immunity. A rational response would be to allow for that.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)

"There is not a doubt that recovering from a covid 19 infection can and does result in a natural immune reaction. Such was known before covid19 came along and is being confirmed currently. The thing you have latched onto is the notion that natural immunity varies from person to person.
That the same condition applies to the vaccines, vaccinated also have a varied immune response. We vaccinated can get sick to the point of death with the shots. That is evidence of a varied immune response with the vaccine. Same conditions and results for both natural and shot immunity. "

The main point of you often repeated challenge link is natural immunity varies among people. The thinking being that because in a few people natural immunity may not be as strong, so everybody take the shots.
In my recent post there is evidence that a large portion do have good robust immunity. I think 95% or so in one link. In another link the number is higher. Thing is and also one of my points, is the same conditions apply to the shots.

The language you use for shot immunity is very different than used for natural immunity even tho they both allow for breakthrough infections. Some people have poor immune systems and those poor systems will continue to be poor. From the start I added that those who recover on their own as being likely to have good natural immunity.

Thing is I do not mind if you can talk the naturally immune into taking the shots. If they can be convinced it does them some good such is their choice. I do dispute these mandates which use punishments to force the shots onto all.
You and the crew want every human being to have the shots and nothing less seems acceptable. There is strong evidence for robust and long lasting natural immunity. A rational response would be to allow for that.
You really don't get this

You said very clearly that the naturally immune do not need the shots, over and over again. Your definition of this is people that have had COVID and recovered.

The research CLEARLY states that having COVID does NOT automatically mean you have protective immunity for future infections with COVID and that because of this people who have had COVID should still get vaccinated.

The fact that 95% as you quote above may have protective immunity is great, but what about the other 5% and as brought up many pages before HOW are you going to determine this immunity. When challenged about this before, as in how you would measure the immunity, how often, what cut off threshold for vaccination you have refused to answer.

Saying some of those vaccinated do not have protective immunity is true but that has nothing to do with protecting those that have only had COVID. You also seem to be dead against the third dose which would help those that have had a vaccine and not got a strong immunity.

Your default seems to be don't have the shots. Don't have the third one, don't have them if you have had COVID and this is really bad advice.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R

I don't even know why you continue trying to prop up natural immunity and justify it with random articles. The data has shown that Naturally immunity + Vaccine immunity > Vaccinated immunity > Naturally immune + no vaccine immunity > unvaccinated. The biggest study (Israel study) looked at some of the different groups showed that the people who were naturally immune that were unvaccinated were twice as likely to be reinfected than those who had naturally immunity and only received one dose of the vaccine. This data aligns with the CDC study that was done in Kentucky, it showed that those who were had a previous infection but were unvaccinated were twice as likely to be re-infected than those who were naturally immune + vaccinated and vaccinated individuals.

The clinical data that I previously posted shouldn't be taken to heart because it was only a small sample size and there hasn't been anything done large scale. Plus having evolving antibodies is good for the future but doesn't mean anything for the short term as this is a novel virus.
You are taking snippets of the "authorities" and taking their words out of context.

Last edited:

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I do dispute these mandates which use punishments to force the shots onto all.
You and the crew want every human being to have the shots and nothing less seems acceptable.
Separate response to a separate comment.

There is no 'crew', that is just your paranoia. I want every human to have access to the vaccine and be provided with accurate scientific advice to enable them to decide for themselves. Note the word advice - something you continually refuse to provide.
Sponsored