OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
You think I agree with any of it? Do you read what I write?
I wasn’t suggesting that YOU do, but there are plenty who do.
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Wow you really twist things into tangled up fishing line.

Not worth any more responses.
You seem to be confused tonight ... 🤔

You said: " You think I agree with any of it? "

So explain yourself by what you mean by " You think I agree with any of it? " ... because you do seem to agree with it by the comments you made.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
That story seems to be playing out does it not?
I’m quite sure we could find parts of nearly any religious text that might seem to suit almost any point in time if we allow the framing to be loose enough.
Maybe we could use comic books as well?

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Looks like the anti-vaxxers are all over it ... 😆 Maybe consider it for your new avatar. 👍 👹

1634089217051.jpeg

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
You can't ignore this. Or at least if you keep trying what credibility you had is shot away. 8th time you have failed to respond to the scientific paper blowing your bullshit out of the water...

So I will pop this link in again for about the 8th time and would love you to actually read it this time - bit awkward for you I know.

We also show that clinical illness does not guarantee seroconversion

And the real biggie

RT-PCR positive persons who experienced COVID-19 symptoms might be less inclined to seek vaccination, believing they are protected, but our results caution against this assumption

Predictors of Nonseroconversion after SARS-CoV-2 Infection - Volume 27, Number 9—September 2021 - Emerging Infectious Diseases journal - CDC

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
It's a big brother tactic (with a monetary reward no less) to control the people. I thought you were all into "Freedom". 🤔 But I guess only when it affects you personally. The hypocrisy is deep.
The irony is the state / private organisations mandates vaccination for certain jobs and roles and yet not the 666 covid jab!

And obviously this isn't the authorities controlling people :yawn:

Last edited:

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
How does one conduct the math when one of the figures is unknown?
We know that blood clots occur in 3 people per million (on average) for a particular vaccine.
We can narrow the actual risk factor for the particular individual by inserting age, gender etc.

How do you do this when you have NO data whatsoever?

Belief?
Ignorance

I have now posted 8 times the link and extract to the paper that categorically refutes his assertions that the 'naturally immune don't need the shots' and yet STILL he goes on and on. Delusional.

OP
OP
Burkey

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
You can't ignore this. Or at least if you keep trying what credibility you had is shot away. 8th time you have failed to respond to the scientific paper blowing your bullshit out of the water...

So I will pop this link in again for about the 8th time and would love you to actually read it this time - bit awkward for you I know.

We also show that clinical illness does not guarantee seroconversion

And the real biggie

RT-PCR positive persons who experienced COVID-19 symptoms might be less inclined to seek vaccination, believing they are protected, but our results caution against this assumption

Predictors of Nonseroconversion after SARS-CoV-2 Infection - Volume 27, Number 9—September 2021 - Emerging Infectious Diseases journal - CDC
But what about the potential long term side effects?
*rolls eyes* 😂🤦‍♂️

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
It's a big brother tactic (with a monetary reward no less) to control the people. I thought you were all into "Freedom". 🤔 But I guess only when it affects you personally. The hypocrisy is deep.
It seems American Airlines and Southwest Airlines don't agree with the Texan Governor and will continue to mandate vaccination. Good on them, don't give in to bullying out of touch authorities.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Ignorance

I have now posted 8 times the link and extract to the paper that categorically refutes his assertions that the 'naturally immune don't need the shots' and yet STILL he goes on and on. Delusional.
I've tried to enter into a discussion where we would both agree to answer questions directly and truthfully in a non-crass way. No put downs.

I was ignored of course. Not even a Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me. Nothin.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Probably so does horse de-wormer medicine ... buy hey, it's been used on horses for years so it must be safe and it's cheap and available at the local feed store. 😄
The authorities don't recommend it so obviously it works. Just follow the money 😂

Last edited:

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Hmm so you say that you no longer trust the authorities but are now are using them to make a point? Hilarious that you are using the WHO of all organizations to get your point across, I thought it was already settled that they were in cahoots with China. Guess that only matters when its convenient for rebuttals. You complain about the 'changing science' and yet you play the same game lol, at least be consistent or coherent with your arguments.

What the guy is saying literally has nothing to do with you are implying. It's like you only read the headline lmao. He is talking about the health disparity that exists between Western countries and developing countries.

Last edited:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
More proof masks don't work
https://www.yahoo.com/news/wisconsin-parent-sues-school-district-164524565.html

Jensen's son, a student at Rose Glen Elementary School, and his two younger brothers wore masks to school while many of their classmates did not....
Jensen's oldest son was seated next to the sick classmate both days and his sick classmate did not wear a mask.

I hope this frivolous lawsuit gets tossed.
Sponsored