Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
My direction ?

What a lost cause
Hello; Sort of goes like this. We give you advice based on our expertise. You are not able to understand so you need to listen to what we say. You are free to choose. However if you do not choose correctly we will use every method in our power to help you to make the correct decision. If you do not make the correct choice you may lose a job, be restricted from travel, be denied medical care, cannot attend schools, will be charged extra for health insurance, cannot eat in a diner, will have to submit to regular testing which you will have to pay for and other things when we think of them.
But do not be concerned. Just take the shot which we think will be very safe but cannot say for sure yet. Do not worry because there is no liability attached to us if things do go wrong. We are pretty sure things will be fine. The protection for us is just a technical thing.
Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
Wow so when you saw a deformed baby your thought was "that must be a side effect?" Big brain logic right here 😂
Hello; that does not make sense. The news eventually came out and even as a young child I could understand the deformities were linked to the drug the mother had taken. Yes a side effect. just happens to be the image I think of sometimes when side effects are mentioned. Some of the children had fingers coming out of their shoulders and no arms and worse.
If this is an attempt at a put down it does not make any sense.
The deal seems to be it is OK to attack anyone who is not onboard with the agenda. I understand that part.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Hello; Sort of goes like this. We give you advice based on our expertise. You are not able to understand so you need to listen to what we say. You are free to choose. However if you do not choose correctly we will use every method in our power to help you to make the correct decision. If you do not make the correct choice you may lose a job, be restricted from travel, be denied medical care, cannot attend schools, will be charged extra for health insurance, cannot eat in a diner, will have to submit to regular testing which you will have to pay for and other things when we think of them.
But do not be concerned. Just take the shot which we think will be very safe but cannot say for sure yet. Do not worry because there is no liability attached to us if things do go wrong. We are pretty sure things will be fine. The protection for us is just a technical thing.
Paranoia

I note you have ignored this AGAIN ...

So I will pop this link in again for about the 5th time and would love you to actually read it this time - bit awkward for you I know.

We also show that clinical illness does not guarantee seroconversion

And the real biggie

RT-PCR positive persons who experienced COVID-19 symptoms might be less inclined to seek vaccination, believing they are protected, but our results caution against this assumption

Predictors of Nonseroconversion after SARS-CoV-2 Infection - Volume 27, Number 9—September 2021 - Emerging Infectious Diseases journal - CDC

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Of course not. I'm just saying that it's pretty sensible to say that we don't have long term data on this vaccine. We can't have that data until an actual long period of time has passed.
If so, it would be the first one in history that didn't show any side effects in the short time period that all other vaccines have shown side effects - as discussed in the link and video I posted earlier. And the first mRNA vaccine that only showed long term effects in the populous vs all the trials (which was actually a very large group (over 40K), and still being monitored) and previous mRNA studies done over the years. These vaccines weren't whipped up and sent out the door without required safety steps.

I think my chances of winning the power ball lottery would be better odds then long term effects of this vaccine.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-r...ntech-conclude-phase-3-study-covid-19-vaccine

Last edited:

Sponsored

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Hello; that does not make sense. The news eventually came out and even as a young child I could understand the deformities were linked to the drug the mother had taken. Yes a side effect. just happens to be the image I think of sometimes when side effects are mentioned. Some of the children had fingers coming out of their shoulders and no arms and worse.
If this is an attempt at a put down it does not make any sense.
The deal seems to be it is OK to attack anyone who is not onboard with the agenda. I understand that part.
What agenda? That the case with Thalidomide is somehow relevant to the discussion about the possible long term effects from the COVID Vaccine? Lol thats a huge stretch and just shows how far some people will go to draw a comparison which is hilarious.

Hello; Such is the nature of advice. We are free to take the advice or reject. Many of us no longer have enough trust in the authorities to just take their word for things.
The biggest fallacy with that logic is the guise that people "no longer trust authorities" but will rush to defend sound logic from any authority that agrees with what they want to see. Its hilarious to see. You can't have it both ways, you either trust the authorities or not otherwise you just look silly using them to suit your "advice"

Last edited:

Hobohunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2007 Audi S4, 2016 Mustang GT/CS (sold)
I don't really understand that. Advice is exactly as it says - advice. If you choose not to take that advice then so be it. But ignoring the advice of a professional frequently ends badly no matter what sphere of work. Would you ignore your solicitor, would you ignore your accountant? Would you ignore the surveyor who said you needed a bigger lintel above your door ?

If everybody ignored advice we would be in a right old mess!
I meant it in the sense of agreeing with government and health officials providing said advice, but not agreeing with government mandated actions in accordance with that advice.
To your questions about ignoring those people, I just might. It would depend on the situation, I might just be willing to risk whatever adverse conditions I'm being advised against.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
It's obvious to anyone who can think for themself that these mandates are nothing but a way to kiss the ring of the king. A power play.

I think many in our own government were totally in shock at how easy it was for them to make the American people roll over and submit to authoritarianism."
Wow...that's some crazy talk right there.

Hobohunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2007 Audi S4, 2016 Mustang GT/CS (sold)
If so, it would be the first one in history that didn't show any side effects in the short time period that all other vaccines have shown side effects - as discussed in the link and video I posted earlier. And the first mRNA vaccine that only showed long term effects in the populous vs all the trials (which was actually a very large group (over 40K), and still being monitored) and previous mRNA studies done over the years.

I think my chances of winning the power ball lottery would be better odds then long term effects of this vaccine.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-r...ntech-conclude-phase-3-study-covid-19-vaccine
I get it, I'm reasonably confident there won't be long term side effects from this vaccine either. But I also think it's reasonable for people to be wary of this one as it is a new type of vaccine, and it's a very understandable, very human reaction to be wary of something created in a new way.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I personally have argued that the naturally immune do not need the shots because the are naturally immune. Hardly antivax. For some one with natural immunity it is rational to figure they do not need the vaccine. It is irrational to risk side effects when you do not need to.
Which is opposite of what every study and expert says: That people recovered from Covid can increase their immunity with a booster. Some even suggest having both shots - must be that "money grab" thing, lol. Just because you had Covid and recovered doesn't mean you can't get it again or that you will not have bad symptoms the 2nd time around. I don't think I've ever seen a study that absolutely says that people recovered from Covid can't benifit from a booster shot. Can you find such an article that isn't some nutjob like Joe Rogan that says that?

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...cinated-twice-as-likely-than-among-vaccinated

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7032e1.htm?s_cid=mm7032e1_w

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you think it's reasonable for an average person to be uncertain about a newly produced vaccine, especially one that is using a new method (new as is there are no other commercially available mRNA vaccines).
Only if they don't really know what's gone on with the research and trials and safely steps taken before it became approved for use. False information and conspiracy theories seem to be more readily believed and accepted than actual facts. And people would rather blindly believe, follow and spread misinformation and conspiracy theories than actually go search and find the truth for themselves. That seems to be a growing problem with this country lately ... well, more like for the last 4~5 years.

Last edited:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Look, I've already said I don't think we'll see any substantial negative long term effects from this vaccine. I just don't look down on people who are concerned about the possibility.
There are people who have a similarly vanishingly small possibility of dying from Covid, why is the infinitesimally small chance of long term vaccine side effects dismissible in this case, but it's absurd for the people above to not want to get vaccinated?
In a way it is when you look at the risk logic. Especially when the evidence at this point shows the risks of getting vaccinated are much less than the risk of being infected with Covid. But apparently not everyone has the same risk logic, and some are just blinded by misinformation and conspiracy theories (like flat Earthers), which says something else about their logic.

Last edited:

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Just heard that the new antiviral molnupiravir is not available to pregnant people or those trying to conceive. Genetic issues.

Sound familiar?

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You write There are a number who do not want nor need the shots because they have natural immunity again. Are you deluded, demented or what ? Why do you keep writing this like some sort of madman? It doesn't matter how many times you write it it isn't going to become true.
"Natural immunity ... natural immunity ... natural immunity ... natural immunity ........ " 😁

Broken Record-2.gif
Sponsored