Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado & Nissan Sentra SE
You write There are a number who do not want nor need the shots because they have natural immunity again. Are you deluded, demented or what ? Why do you keep writing this like some sort of madman? It doesn't matter how many times you write it it isn't going to become true.
Hello; This is among the reasons some are not willing to swallow "advice" without question. There are some things which were known before the covid19 outbreak and have been supported since specifically about natural immunity after the covid19 infection.

I was interested in what the benefit might be for the naturally immune to have a shot. I posted several times with what I found and included links. Now there are studies out backing up my contention.
Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ah yes Dr sk47 strikes again. YOU have decided the vaccine caused it. And yet within the medical profession this is not certain. Some people have had Shingles after COVID vaccination but you know what, they could well have had it anyway whether they were vaccinated or not. What you are doing is jumping to conclusions. For somebody who frequently mentions his scientific background you don't half act in an unscientific way.
Hello; You ignore the links I posted which predicted the shingles and fever blisters and described the mechanisms for how it would work. It is not like I just decided to associate the shots with his shingles and my fever blister because of the timing. I had not made the connection until after reading those links. For what it is worth others have also had a shingles outbreak following the shots in my area. I did not decide anything just followed the evidence.
I had shingles many years ago and did not jump to some odd conclusion about it.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Hello;

There are a number who do not want nor need the shots because they have natural immunity.

Yet you want all to take the shots and are willing to dismiss the rational thinking of the naturally immune.

I can list some side effects known to me. Sore arm for a week 1st shot. Sick with bad flu like symptoms two days with the second shot. A fever blister on my lip and my brother has shingles right after the shot. ( I posted links with these things predicted and more). Heart inflammation in many sources. Perhaps others can add to the list.
You keep repeating the same thing over and over and it just isn't true. Natural immunity is highly variable and does not confer 100% protection. People have been infected multiple times. Some have died.

The naturally immune are ignorant (willfully or otherwise) for refusing the vaccine.

Side effects? No one is saying there are no short term side effects. Actually, it isn't the vaccine that causes it - it is you. Your body is actually to blame. Sorry for that.

Long term side effects are not probable. I don't want to say impossible because you will play 'catch-ya' with it, but it is damn near impossible at this point that some crazy, unknown factor will cause all of us to drop dead in 10 years.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello; Such is the nature of advice. We are free to take the advice or reject. Many of us no longer have enough trust in the authorities to just take their word for things.

I have mentioned the episode with my knee where the first doctor I saw was ready to do a wrong surgery. We have gone back and forth over the "good lies" where what I see as a lie is dismissed as changing science.
This idea we in the general public just have to take some authorities word for things without question just does not fly. Things go better in a discussion when concerns are addressed rather than the common put downs.
Then stop trying to invent proof that the vaccine is risky or too new, etc. You can stop beating that drum.

Man up and just say "Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me."

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
. Many of us no longer have enough trust in the authorities to just take their word for things.
So there it is the crux of your problem. You will not take responsibility for advice, but are quick to question advice given by experts.

Authorities - Even though you were given the chance to advise those authorities with my little question you chickened out. The irony, you could make things better but no, much easier to just moan and criticise about all those in power who are trying to 'control' you.

It is nothing to do with facts, expertise, truth, just your deluded agenda to ignore any form of authority. I have no authority over you and yet you ignore data and information I give you just ploughing on with the same old rubbish. It makes no odds to me if you do or don't get vaccinated again, but I do object to you posting incorrect error strewn junk that may have a negative impact on others health. How ignorant do you have to be to ignore clear data but still post over and over again incorrect information that you know could be read by somebody and acted upon.

Genuinely people may avoid vaccination because of the scaremongering you have written and even die. Just think about that - act responsibly in future

What a sad, paranoid little man you are.

Sponsored

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello;
I was interested in what the benefit might be for the naturally immune to have a shot. I posted several times with what I found and included links. Now there are studies out backing up my contention.
But most of your links are bullshit opinion pieces from MSN or some nutter conspiracist.

Naturally immune benefit from the vaccine. Fact. Some that otherwise would have died, won't. Also fact. The vaccine is about as safe as any vaccine can be. Fact.

I could keep going, but nah...

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Like many of your poor analogies
Hello; fair enough. Using a poor analogy does not alter the soundness of an argument.
You keep repeating the same thing over and over and it just isn't true. Natural immunity is highly variable and does not confer 100% protection. People have been infected multiple times. Some have died.

The naturally immune are ignorant (willfully or otherwise) for refusing the vaccine.

Side effects? No one is saying there are no short term side effects. Actually, it isn't the vaccine that causes it - it is you. Your body is actually to blame. Sorry for that.

Long term side effects are not probable. I don't want to say impossible because you will play 'catch-ya' with it, but it is damn near impossible at this point that some crazy, unknown factor will cause all of us to drop dead in 10 years.
Hello; We all went thru this a short while back. The shots allow us to get sick and some die. The naturally immune do the same. Thing is as you stated recently about the half life of the mRNA shots. The mRNA shots are gone from the body in a short time. It is the immune system which does the actual work of immunity same as when an infected person recovers. So most anything that applies to the naturally immune will apply to the shots. Shot immunity " is highly variable and does not confer 100% protection. People have been infected multiple times. Some have died." See how it fits.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Hello; This is among the reasons some are not willing to swallow "advice" without question. There are some things which were known before the covid19 outbreak and have been supported since specifically about natural immunity after the covid19 infection.

So I will pop this link in again for about the 5th time and would love you to actually read it this time - bit awkward for you I know.

We also show that clinical illness does not guarantee seroconversion

And the real biggie

RT-PCR positive persons who experienced COVID-19 symptoms might be less inclined to seek vaccination, believing they are protected, but our results caution against this assumption

Predictors of Nonseroconversion after SARS-CoV-2 Infection - Volume 27, Number 9—September 2021 - Emerging Infectious Diseases journal - CDC

Sponsored

sk47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
So there it is the crux of your problem. You will not take responsibility for advice, but are quick to question advice given by experts.

Authorities - Even though you were given the chance to advise those authorities with my little question you chickened out. The irony, you could make things better but no, much easier to just moan and criticise about all those in power who are trying to 'control' you.

It is nothing to do with facts, expertise, truth, just your deluded agenda to ignore any form of authority. I have no authority over you and yet you ignore data and information I give you just ploughing on with the same old rubbish. It makes no odds to me if you do or don't get vaccinated again, but I do object to you posting incorrect error strewn junk that may have a negative impact on others health. How ignorant do you have to be to ignore clear data but still post over and over again incorrect information that you know could be read by somebody and acted upon.

Genuinely people may avoid vaccination because of the scaremongering you have written and even die. Just think about that - act responsibly in future

What a sad, paranoid little man you are.
Hello; The stance I have taken is the naturally immune do not need to risk the shot. I have not tried to talk the unvaccinated without natural immunity out of the shots. I took the shots myself.

If it were just me contending the naturally immune have protection from recovering the infection such would be enough to dismiss my lone voice. However there are many who think the same and now there are studies specific to covid19 itself which back up that point of view. I do not think the naturally immune need the shots, but they are free to decide for them selves.

Keep on with the name calling and the putdowns, wonder if that will influence folks in your direction?

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
mRNA vaccine half-life is 8-10 hours. Completely gone in two days.
That may be true, but it still fuks with our cells
I have never denied the possibility of side effects, but as clearly stated the probability is extraordinarily low.
The same can be said about the covid, unless you are very elderly and/or have other health issues the covid is a non event.

Here is how I see it and I suspect this is how it will be argued in the courts.

Getting and recovering from covid gives some protection but still some will get it again and could die. They also can and do spread the virus.

Getting jabbed gives some protection but still some will get the covid and could die. They also can and do spread the virus. Getting the jab does reduce symptoms for people who do get covid.

So bottom line getting the jab only helps the person getting jabbed!

It's obvious to anyone who can think for themself that these mandates are nothing but a way to kiss the ring of the king. A power play.

I think many in our own government were totally in shock at how easy it was for them to make the American people roll over and submit to authoritarianism."

Now they want to double down so they don't lose that level of power.

No conspiracy just human nature in action.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Hello; A lot of pages since I signed off last night. A few things to catch up on. I will start with your comments first. My comment;
"That is one of the things I have thought of when the discussion turns to potential long term side effects."

I was not trying to make a direct comparison with the news vaccine, just that when I was young seeing the images of the babies and also seeing one person in real life has stuck with me. In my mind those images are often associated with side effects. I must not be the only one who thinks the same way.
Wow so when you saw a deformed baby your thought was "that must be a side effect?" Big brain logic right here 😂
Sponsored