Science is now cancelled? [USERS NOW BANNED FOR POLITICS]

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Red Cross says vaccinated people can donate blood. Guess KY would rather have a low blood supply instead of listening to experts.

This was back when the jabs were first being rolled out, so like last Feb or so.
Also the BB in question is in Oh.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Last edited:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think they are assholes too. I also think if the city is mandating something they need to do the enforcing. Not some young girl at the door.

I'm pretty sure Tx does not require jab cards so how would people from there be able to function in NYC.
No matter what state you're from, if you got vaccinated you'll have a card that shows you did.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
The article made it sound like the business was "only following the city policy"

I would never put a hostess, which are usually young females, in charge of enforcing any mandate.
So the business is culpable and should be sued by her along with the city IMO.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The article made it sound like the business was "only following the city policy"

I would never put a hostess, which are usually young females, in charge of enforcing any mandate.
Yes, the business was short sighted on putting a young woman at the door. Should have had a 6'-6" 280 lb bouncer at the door.

But the animals that attacked are the ones really responsible.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6

She wont seat you if you come in naked either...It's the job of that position to make sure standards are met before seating guests. It's the "job" of the guests to know and abide by those rules before entering the establishment. Vaccine card at that point is the same as shoes and shirts. They knew it was a possibility before setting foot in the place and they chose to act like assholes.

If I chose not to wear a mask for the 30 seconds to get seated at a restaurant here, I expect to get asked to mask up or leave. What I do after is completely on me.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atricle written Aug 3, 2021. Businesses were probably gearing up and in place before the announced deadline, regardless if the deadline moved or not.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...r-u-s-city-mandate-vaccination-proof-n1275807

" Mayor Bill de Blasio, in making the announcement Tuesday morning at a news conference, said the program, known as the "Key to NYC Pass," will begin in mid-August during a transition period before it will be fully enforced beginning the week of Sept. 13. "

Sponsored

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
If I chose not to wear a mask for the 30 seconds to get seated at a restaurant here, I expect to get asked to mask up or leave. What I do after is completely on me.
I'm glad we don't have any of that crap here.

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
Imagine if this country was attacked and a war started, and the draft was activated to get a big and strong enough fighting military in place. These days probably half the people drafted would probably cry that the draft was "unconstitutional' to make them go fight, and they would go hide out in their parents basement - or is it Canada, lol?
Half would just be on TikTok and Facebook complaining the whole time and the other half wouldn't even be able to pass the fitness requirements because we have too many people that are overweight. Once all of the manpower from the all-volunteer force gets used up, it will be game over.

Last edited:

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I'm glad we don't have any of that crap here.
Oh I hate it. Absolutely stupid to me but if I want to eat there, I have to follow their rules. Ultimately I either order take out, order in, or 90% of the time, cook my own food.

Funny is my job requires travel. So I have to do everything required to fly too. Or get another job.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Half would just be on TikTok and Facebook complaining the whole time and the other half wouldn't even be able to pass the fitness requirements because we have too many people that are overweight. Once the all of the manpower from the all-volunteer force gets used up, it will be game over.
I'm fat and aging but I'll still take a few down with me damn it! Hahaha